[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way I can become limitless? Like memorizing everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

Is there any way I can become limitless?
Like memorizing everything real fast, understanding social situations and manipulating other people, learning and understanding every subject without a problem in very small amount of time and etc.
>>
File: KnxyvUmv.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
KnxyvUmv.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
I am so fucking cool and badass when I dream, then I wake up and I am autistic loser. Help
>>
File: 1753772.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1753772.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
If there is any way please let me know
>>
Step 1: realize this reality is also a dream.
Step 2: focus your will on gaining lucidity
>>
take cocaine lol
and get a graybox brain augmentation for good measure
>>
>>19441165
Yeah but I lose all my charm and charisma in reality, also having social anxiety doesn't help
>>
>>19441166
Drugs will fuck me up long term I think...
Tried some nootropics but they just made my memory better, nothing super impressive
>>
File: lucifer-pilot.jpg (21KB, 888x456px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-pilot.jpg
21KB, 888x456px
I have lucid dreams pretty often but I don't really enjoy them because when I wake up I feel like trash, it was all dream... I never really fucked that girl or saved her...
>>
>>19441165
This. Read up on subjective idealism and live your life "as if" you were a deity. It will take some time but your reality will eventually soften.
>>
>>19441199
Yup, I think the whole lucid dreaming propaganda is just part of the despair code.

Although if you just went along with your most base desires, was that really lucid?
>>
Meditation, but you really have to get deep in and near perfect stillness of mind.

this is your only hint.
>>
File: limitlessmovie.jpg (56KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
limitlessmovie.jpg
56KB, 621x480px
>>19441324
When I ask this question, most common answer is always meditation and I understand why. It's just that because of my adhd it's really fucking hard to meditate, I am overthinking every single situation in my life even if am completely alone.
>>
Modafinil
>>
File: came here to laugh.png (635KB, 948x1400px) Image search: [Google]
came here to laugh.png
635KB, 948x1400px
>>19441330
>i want to be professor-x omniscient
>i can't cure my own ADHD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
>>
>>19441324
Is there a proper way to meditate though or is it just blocking out the external world? Are breathing, visualization, kinesthetic or other techniques required to go "deep"?
>>
>>19441142
There are tricks you can learn. Skills. Look into mnemonics, NLP, that kind of thing. Think of it that way and your progress will be good.

Try to boost your raw brain power and... You'll regret success.

Best case scenario is you're successful and yet so depressed every moment of life is utter misery, with lethargy eliminating the desire to do anything.

So just... Skill up.
>>
>>19441355
>>19441330

Don't be a bitch, It's supposed to be hard, nothing worth it is easy. But if you keep at it you'll eventually become very strong and sharp.

look into stillness and concentration practices, that's my hint. Also stop jerking, get plenty of sleep, and aim to be able to meditate for 3-4 hours straight. This is crucial and what most articles on the internet don't tell you to do.

Try to do this everyday for 2 years and you'll be a totally different person. If not, then sad for you.

if you want to be more technical though. Go research memory palaces, speed reading, logic reasoning, etc.
>>
>>19441502
My memory is really fucking good and I can speed read (I think), I can read like 600 page a day. My problem is that I can't socialize and sometimes I don't understand simple social interactions, also I lack motivation to do anything ever and to concentrate on one thing only (thanks to adhd).
Does nofap really works? I always tought it was some reddit tier bullshit but maybe I will give it a go.
>>
File: 1500077793895.jpg (37KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1500077793895.jpg
37KB, 452x363px
>>19441330

Just begin by allowing those thoughts to flow freely, uninterrupted. They'll eventually exhaust themselves/
>>
>>19441522
sounds like you're autistic, son.
>>
>>19441548
Yeah I thought about that but my verbal communication is pretty good and I have no problem making eye contact and showing emotions
>>
>>19441502
Does the long duration kind of fit Gurdjieff's description of the accumulators in the body and their connection to the centers? Basically, these accumulators provide us energy and are normally linked to only the lesser centers. When one accumulator empties it switches to the other. In meditation this is felt when the body tires out and you feel pain. If you persevere the accumulator switches and the pain goes away. These accumulators recharge but not fully. When both are depleted they draw energy from the greater center which connects to more than the physical body. There's probably a similar concept for this in other systems.
>>
>>19441522

It is and isn't.

You have reddit-tier faggots that'll meditate 20 minutes a day to some relaxing pseudo zen video and then you'll have straight up warriors mediating for hours and coming out of states where you're a total badass. I don't mean you're fearless and stuff, but like your reflexes and CNS are amped to batman levels. But that takes dedication.
>>
>>19441653
Perhaps, My understanding of it is that the energy is built up in the mind through force of will and concentration and then you finally reach a state where the energy stabilizes in your mind and you enter a hyperfocused and aware stare.
>>
>>19441656
Any source how to meditate properly?
I was always skeptical about it, thought it was placebo effect but i will give it a try.
>>
>>19441142
I'm not sure about memorizing things but there are books, papers and articles you could study up on to recognize body language like a pro. think how they train detectives and interrogators. i just did a quick internet search of "recognize social clues like a detective" and there's plenty to start off on, i'll let you do the hard work of finding proper books and all that but it's a place to start.
>>
Yes, anon. Follow my path and you'll achieve everything you ever want:

1. Exercise daily
2. Eat a balanced diet
3. Sleep enough
4. Stay hydrated
5. Have a support system of people who can assist in processing your emotions and be your most authentic self with
6. Get off of 4Chan and stop being weird
>>
>>19441683
no
>>
>>19441152
Same here. Your subconscious is showing you what you could be. Learn to channel and control your autism. Make it work for you instead of against you. Works for me at least.
>>
>>19441765
Understandable, have a nice day :)
>>
>>19441142
Get the pic in high res
>>
>>19441142
I once dreamed I had a whole bag of NZT. My mind was able to create complete holographic representations of people from energy. It was pretty dope similar to being on LSD in a dream. I saw many important people, and I was talking with Hillary about her time as a leader in Lemuria when it met its downfall. She seemed like a good soul in that 4th density. I told her there is a lot of bloodshed in around the world, but she assured me that at this time in history there is far less death and suffering for the masses than any other time. She said that we as a people are indeed getting better towards each other, progress was being made towards a more enlightened world. From my vantage point it seemed like she had made mistakes in her past life as a leader, and wished to rectify them by becoming president. In that dream she gained my trust as a soul who was working towards serving the common good of mankind.

I saw other persons of historical power, that have long been forgotten. I saw the Obama administration. It seemed that they were under close scrutiny from a bunch of organizations, in many ways their hands were tied as to what they could do.

I saw other historical figures, none anyone now would know or recognize, I just knew they had been important in their own timelines.

I knew that I would never be able to keep that whole bag of NZT safe, it was a dream after all. I ended up dissolving it in water and flushing it. I knew I could never keep it safe, and I didn't trust anyone in the world to have that kind of power.
>>
>>19441330
Adhd is code for having shitty parents who never taught you discipline.
t. Teacher who has seen dozens of "adhd" kids magically cured by not putting up with their bullshit.
>>
>>19442551
Maybe true, my parents were divorced and never really gave a fuck about my discipline
>>
>>19441142
You cant. But my theory for evolution and through selective breeding with humans of very High cognitive ability for multiple generations. Focusing on that aspect along with other stimulants to help along with perception training i think is possible
>>
Shit tier phone post so bare with me here on this rant.

>>19442551
Nah nigga it's just that shitlords like to overdiagnose/self diagnose and use it as an excuse. It's like if you said every girl is bipolar on her period, then said because of your exp with girls on the rag bipolar doesn't exist.

Adult add-adhd can be a lot more extensive than 'durrr I'm a lazy fuck'. I had untreated but diagnosed add-adhd and it started presenting like a personality disorder and really fucking my life up. Ie. I would hyper focus on a new aspiration for 1-3 months, go all in, work incredibly hard on it then wake up and just drop it with no thought towards it or reasoning - just as if I'd never done anything, even if it was fun/successful a day ago - not this "give up cos it's too hard" b.s.

People would talk to my face and I would just not hear what they said, or reply a minute later half into a new subject because my brain wouldn't give a shit about that information- I had to recall it, like a memory.

I became dangerously thrill seeking with little regard for safety because my gogogo brain weighed the odds as rapid stimulation being more important. in a weird way i lacked empathy/had stunted emotion from the years of add b.s.

Things like coffee, energy drinks and even cocaine make me calm and lethargic. Why? Because actual ADD is a fucking difference in the brain, not shitty parenting tm.

It's not the inability to do something, hyper focus can make people with ADD incredibly efficient. It's overused and misinterpreted but because of the popular belief was that 'ADD isn't real', I spent years self destructing believing nothing was really wrong with me. I finally found medication that helped and the problems began to resolve. This isn't an uncommon story with people with ACTUAL ADD. Just because your ignorant ass hasn't properly witnessed it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>19442884
I got diagnosed with both adhd and bipolar disorder, I can't do a single thing for more than 5 minutes but sometimes I can read 600 page book in a single day. Tried stimulants but they doesn't help. Now I am on multiple medications but all they do is to slow down my brain at the when I physically can't focus on more than one thing, because of it I have to give up my intellect and be fucking braindead zombie, bad thing is without medication I have mood changes in every single hour and I can't communicate with anyone because I get angry about anything.
>>
>>19443003
Sorry I missed some words, haven't slept for 2 days and posting from phone doesn't help either
>>
>>19443003
Yeah man mental illness is a fucking shit show and medication can be incredibly hit/miss and unreliable. Bipolar especially is fucking difficult, seen so many friends struggling in a similar way as you describe, losing so much to medication but needing it just to function.

Pisses me the fuck off when people play it down or act like it's some excuse - the chemicals in your brain are literally fucking your shit up.

Best of luck to you though. I don't know if it's worth a lick of salt but going on a keto diet really helped me with some of sides of more zombifying meds (paleo prob a reasonable alternative if you still want fruit/non green veggies). There's usually no perfect solution but you gotta keep trying til you find the least miserable balance
>>
>>19441142
Stimulants like Adderall or Ritallin, nootropics like Piracetam, multivitamins, isotonic drinks and water, sleep hygiene, exercise. Adderall should be the last option. And it won't help too much without sleep and food.
>>
>>19441142
modafinil.
/thread
>>
>>19444439
This, go armodafonil and experience the tranquillity of never being able to stop doing things.
>>
Take ADHD medication.
>>
File: 1404037193805.jpg (64KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1404037193805.jpg
64KB, 500x442px
>>19441480
This.
>>
My Dad memorize good lotta numbers and think.. It's assy
>>
Avoid taking multiple blows to the head, because once you get that PermaDamage, you're fucked.
>>
>>19442884

is that what adult adhd is? damn... sounds like me

i've never gotten a proper rush from coke either, everyone else can take it and will feel it and even good coke just feels a bit like i had a slightly strong cup of coffee and not much else
>>
>>19441480
>Best case scenario is you're successful and yet so depressed every moment of life is utter misery, with lethargy eliminating the desire to do anything.
This is my life already except without the "successful" part.
>>
File: 1494541966753.gif (458KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494541966753.gif
458KB, 360x240px
>>19441303
>Yup, I think the whole lucid dreaming propaganda is just part of the despair code
Uh oh...
>>
LSD
>>
>>19441142
Yes. It's called Ritalin.
>>
>>19441533
This.
>>
>>19441142
nootropics
>>
i have experienced the most energy, sharp mind, creativity, cognitive enhancement, wake up early and blast through the day best feelings when i have had 'clean' food, consistent meditation, regular exercise to exhaustion, good sleep, positive pov with just multivitamin + protein, no nootropics.

any depression, adhd etc. if it's a straight up chemical imbalance - have a doc help you. otherwise, if it's psychological - get to the root of the issue or live in a loop of misery.

the thing is, it's not an easy path. it takes a lot of discipline and it's challenging to be consistent. in the end you either do it or not.

excuses for woe OR action with intent
>>
>>19441142
adderal and weed
>>
>>19441142
meditation is bullshit.

I just end up wanting to sleep.

sitting and doing nothing is bullshit, excercise can be meditative
>>
>>19447773
Breathing can give you air
>>
>>19447410
>nootropics
>unironically thinking anything approaches NZT levels of nootroping
>>
>>19447410
OP here, tried almost all nootropics. doesn't work
>>
>>19441199
You did fuck that girl, a dream is no less of an experience than a waking experience, both are equally real.
>>
>>19448682
So I am not virgin anymore?
>>
>>19441142
Your brain generates a lot of heat and consumes a lot of calories.

If you really had a mind like Limitless you would either have to severely retard other aspects of your brain OR you'd suffer constant headaches and could possible experience brain damage and end up normal or retarded in a short time anyway.

Human minds aren't meant for that.
>>
Get some adderall sempai
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.