[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be willing to prove you had psychic power even if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1502713971519.jpg (398KB, 1009x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502713971519.jpg
398KB, 1009x672px
Would you be willing to prove you had psychic power even if you had them?

Scenarios to consider:
>nobody will believe you
>people you show will believe you but reject it
>whenever you try to interact directly with someone's mind, they lose their memory of it
>or maybe they just pass out or something
>>
>
>>
>>19440661
No, i'd keep it to myself and maybe fuck with people. I dont need to prove anything to anyone. Fuck u.
>>
>>19442122
Well. Mystery solved then.
>>
File: 1499048103776.png (221KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
1499048103776.png
221KB, 374x376px
>>19440661
The scenario you created could be everyone but you.

Beings with those abilities know they're abnormal anyways.
>>
>>19440661
Would you be willing to speak in plural verb if you could speak em
>>
>>19440661
Depends on the power, but most likely it would be kept silent.
If telekinesis for instance, you might want to keep it to yourself because of what could be done that would remain unexplained/impossible to prove.
i.e. murder, theft etc.
If you could only move pencils or other things the size of party tricks, you'd probably want to make bank off it, challenging skeptics, collecting prizes etc.

Same sort of thing with seeing the future. Lottery numbers, gambling and all that making you a billionaire/financially comfortable and out of suspicion.
>>
>>19443634
Well yes, but I'm a natural poet type.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.