[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're adhering fully to the principles of gnosticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 251x201px)
images.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
When you're adhering fully to the principles of gnosticism you're looking at the moon thinking you found the sun.
You think it's the ultimate redpill because it runs contrary to the old and rotting abrahamic faith and you can even 'discover' that it runs contrary to how our own western minds works and then you think you have discovered the matrix
but you haven't yet got the point
Like any aphorism you have to read between the lines and not get stuck inside a closed paradigm, a constructed world of symbols
That's what the impetus of the gnostic movement came from, even though they didn't rationalize it that way themselves because they were simpler people living millenias ago and still prejudiced by the basis upon western thought and religions rested upon, namely Platonism.
think of a school of thought as an aeon created by a demiurge and each idea or concept inside it, an archon.
the pleroma is what's outside, the detachment from the paradigm of ideas
The point of any study of ancient knowledge is to broaden and diversify the perspectives from which you can study the nature yourself, your work of introspection, see how it shines on your own life and on the world and the discovery of truth

I guess my point is : don't look for a happening outside of you because you will always be disappointed. Look for an happening within you, and you will not be disappointed.
>>
>>19439304
I can add this to life.
True happiness is inside of you.
And is your job to find it.
Because only you can find it.

Only you can see inside of you,
if you like to look,
and find what go(l)d you have
on your island named heart.

What you think is important,
it direct you to move in that direction.
You think about it,
you are doing what you think.

Soon or later,
you do what you think,
and what you know,
become who you are.

You can live in love or fear,
is up to you to choose.
Free will is at play,
but you are the driver of all.
>>
>>19439304
Interesting ideas here. I completely agree,but don't feel have much else to share. Thanks for posting, I guess
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.