[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What created humans? and why were we created. We were created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496943907070.jpg (114KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
1496943907070.jpg
114KB, 500x719px
What created humans? and why were we created. We were created for a reason.
>>
>>19438656
We did.
>>
File: 1495116697391.gif (1006KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495116697391.gif
1006KB, 384x216px
>>19438660
m i n d b l o w n D
>>
File: tremblin.gif (977KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
tremblin.gif
977KB, 330x248px
>>19438660
>>
>>19438656
Genetic mutations that ensured our survival and appeal to mates.
>>
>>19438656
>What created humans?
Gods
>Why were we created
To be slaves

Knowledge set us on the path to freedom
>>
Admixture of Neanderthals, Denisovan, and original hominid.
It will be known.
The first 2 were smarter than us.
>>
>>19438656
Humans were intended to be a last resort for the Atlanteans when their civilization fell from the sky.
That's why they were left with so much knowledge in the most ancient empires of man; it was destiny for us to redeem humanity from the reptiles who overthrew and disguised themselves as them.
The Emerald Tablets even speak about the coming of our present day, and how once our technology was advanced enough, once we were able to "harness lightning," that the light of our realm could be restored to its greatness.
>>
i cant think of areason humans were created, if there is one then there must be one for every single species, and actually there is, to keep the ecosystem in balance, something animals are completely capable of doing without humans, and we are killing the planet, so, i guess the reason is
anything, at random, whatever floats your boat
if theres a reason, consumerism and religion have destroyed
>>
>>19438756
it
>>
>>19438715
Cryptonazis fuck off
>>
>>19438710
What do when your mate figure that taking from you easy making nobody care bout you?
>>
>>19438660
We being?
>>
>We were created for a reason
oh really, you know this for a fact?
>>
>>19438666
>>19438705
>>19439307
Ever heard of bootstrapping?
>>
Yakub made whites to kill blacks to get back at them for making fun of his big head.
>>
>>19439349
No, do explain.
>>
Plastic.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.