[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who have mocked Annabelle have been in car crashes and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: annabelle-1024x768.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
annabelle-1024x768.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
People who have mocked Annabelle have been in car crashes and in pain. Why hasn't some hateful group just tried to steal this chaotic doll and use it for evil?
>>
Annabelle is a dumb whore

wish me luck lads
>>
>>19437952
you have to tell it to its face. People who have visited Annabelle and tapped on the glass hard and cursed at it have been hurt or died
>>
>>19437941
>WARNING, POSITIVELY DO NOT
Well... shit.

Why would someone mock a doll? That seems like a strange thing to do.
>>
>>19437941
Citation needed

Remember all the car crashes and robberies from pokemon go? Remember how all of said car crashes and robberies turned out to be bullshit?
>>
Why not put the doll in a lead box and throw it in the mariana trench?
>>
>>19437941
Where's this doll located? I want to die, but fear botching any attempts. I'll burn the bitch desu, kill me faster.
>>
>>19437941
Well, as you can see, they have her locked up tighter than Ft. Knox. You think people are just going to ignore a sign that's worded as strongly as that one?
>>
>>19437941
>Instead of serching for the lance of longinus kekistanis search for the annabelle doll to inflict pain in their sworn enemies.
>>
>>19437941
Because they are grown ups...
>>
>>19437941
>ISIS steals Anabelle
>All of ISIS fucking dies
>World peace
How the fuck would anyone even use Anabelle as a weapon? Force people to mock her so she gets angry and kills them?
>>
File: Robert.jpg (77KB, 920x656px) Image search: [Google]
Robert.jpg
77KB, 920x656px
She looks lonely, we should hook her up with Robert and see what happens.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>19437941
that spoopy museum is so tryhard the cringiness cancels the spoopiness out.
>>
>>19437941
show me one actual news story that supports any of these claims. Oh wait, you can't. Because it's completely fabricated by proven frauds, the Warrens. Piss off
>>
>>19439192
>>World peace
Can't say I'm surprised 4chan users have no idea how the world works but I still can't help but cringe!
>>
>>19440119
> >>World peace
sup newfriend
>>
La verdad creo que no lo han intentado por el hecho de que nadie sabe realmente controlar lo paranormal, es decir secuestrarian la muñeca y luego que, no hay manera de darle órdenes o decirle a quien matar. Esa más o menos seria la razón para mi.
>>
>>19440127
>Lengue no indigena de esto conversacion
>>
>>19437941
>chaotic

Its not chaotic, if you insult it yo die, if you don't, you don't die, that ain't chaotic
>>
>>19440127
Verga hermano, ¿Porqué hablar español en un tablón inglés?
>>
File: Raggedy Anne by J02.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Raggedy Anne by J02.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>19437941

Fuck that I hate Annabelle! she did an ENORMOUS disservice to Raggedy Ann's popularity, Raggedy Ann was so cute! what do I have now? fucking Lalaloopsy? don't make me laugh!
>>
>>19438166
because it will show up at your door step
>>
>>19439698
>Power Couple
>>
File: smiling cat.jpg (73KB, 418x467px) Image search: [Google]
smiling cat.jpg
73KB, 418x467px
>>19439698
I would hope they'd hit it off.
>>
Well even if some group of ppl did take the demon possessed doll it doesnt listen to orders of humans. If anything the doll would hurt that same group of ppl for telling it what to do.
>>
>>19438062
Because they're idiots who when they see a sign saying 'do not enter' they jump right over the fence into the lion's mouth.
>>
>>19437965
Everyone gets hurt and dies
>>
File: chuckygetslucky.jpg (24KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
chuckygetslucky.jpg
24KB, 313x475px
>>19439698
I would hope he would get lucky.
>>
>>19437941
I heard that Adolf Hitler failed to mock Annabelle in 1944 and a year later he was bullied into committing suicide. People should always remember to mock Annabelle.
>>
The Warrens were lying fucking faggots.
>>
>>19440115
This.
>mfw this is supposedly Janet (((levitating))) during the Enfield haunting
Nigga she's just jumping on a bed
>>
What would happen if you were to steal, rip a hole and fuck the stuffing out of her?
>>
>>19437965
How long after they did it?
>>
What if you were kind to the doll?
>>
>>19440941
>Ghost picking you up and throwing you across the room
Literally impossible

Ants can lift 100xs their own weight. A ghost made out of thin air could possibly move germs around and make one sick but that's about it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.