[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anything that someone can do to "re-charge"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

is there anything that someone can do to "re-charge" or "replenish" their mana or their magic abilities?
>>
>>19437052
Drinking Blue Mana Potions.
>>
>>19437101
Well, there's that question answered.

I hear a good night's sleep helps both for mana and health. Also leveling up.
>>
>>19437052
Should have put more points in INT at character creation.
Just kill yourself and restart a level lower, it'll be worth it in the long run
>>
>>19437101
/thread
>>
>>19437052
>"List ye, O man, whilst I give the secret so that
ye, too, shalt taste not of change.
One hour each day shalt thou lie
with thine head pointed to the
place of the positive pole (north).
One hour each day shalt thy head be
pointed to the place of the negative pole (south).
Whilst thy head is placed to the northward,
hold thou thy consciousness from the chest to the head.
And when thy head is placed southward,
hold thou thy thought from chest to the feet.
Hold thou in balance once in each seven,
and thy balance will retain the whole of its strength.
Aye, if thou be old, thy body will freshen
and thy strength will become as a youth's.
This is the secret known to the Masters
by which they hold off the fingers of Death.
Neglect not to follow the path I have shown,
for when thou hast passed beyond years
to a hundred to neglect
it will mean the coming of Death."
I think it may have something to do with this, OP.
>>
you have to have something to give in order to get
>>
>>19437052
Maintaining a two thirds draw probability in 60 card deck with appropriate balancing of colors that pertain to your deck.
>I don't believe in magic but mana to me was explained as the essence of a place, an unspeakable and unfathomable source and identity.
>travel more i guess
>>
>>19437052
Pray and meditate. You dumb motherfucker
>>
>>19438865
I once ran a blue deck off of 6 lands. Fucking plebs don't even know how to tap land.
>>
>>19439092
This one time I had nothing except land in the deck. The opponent was not sure and started laughing at me. Was only trying to design a cool tourist resort. Not my fault the guy was playing to kill life. Jeez.
>>
>>19438898
Yup.
>>
An act of kindness that is unasked for, unwarranted, and unrewarded.
>>
>>19437052
You must defeat a skilled warrior in combat and consume his flesh
>>
A day in the sun is a fantastic way to recharge/supercharge. But if you have any negative feelings like guilt, you have to deal with them, ie pray for forgiveness first or something. Prayer and meditation work if you do in a way that is solely focused on recharging.
>>
Let your sense of wonder replenish you. Every time I pass a butterfly i feel refreshed
>>
>>19437052
>meditate
>eat well
>have sex with virgins

That's all.
>>
>>19442156
this is good and true
also
>beer and/or fine wine for those of discerning tastes
>>
File: FJ9Ea.jpg (113KB, 600x633px) Image search: [Google]
FJ9Ea.jpg
113KB, 600x633px
you got a crystal bro, wanna help each other charge?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.