[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me the spookiest thing that ever actually happened to you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1417667295422.jpg (43KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1417667295422.jpg
43KB, 500x494px
Tell me the spookiest thing that ever actually happened to you, in greentext.
Larpers and screencaps go elsewhere
I'll start
>Walking on a road miles deep in some woods
>No one around for at least 4 miles
>Begin hearing something large moving through the woods
>It's right beside me but just deep enough into the treeline that I can't see branches moving
>I begin to notice that when I stop, it stops
>At a certain point I have to stop and take a shit
>I hear nothing but silence as I do this
>I'm just feeling surreal, because it's not just a spooky feeling, something is actually following me so I'm ready to fight but don't feel scared
>Whatever it is it sounds like a bear or something but it doesn't make any noise other than walking
Eventually a friend picked me up but I was pretty sure I was a goner for a while there
>>
>>19436790
>be me
>astral project
>lift up gun
>quantum suicide
>get up off the ground with small changes in my life and go about my day
>>
File: spoopy.png (120KB, 1527x911px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
120KB, 1527x911px
>>19436790
>>
>>19436790
>I typed this out before realizing you want only greentext
>ain't gonna rehash this shit again nigga
I'm pretty sure I died somewhere around 5-6 years ago, and I'm in Hell. I had a drug overdose in 2011 and one in 2012. The one in 2012 was multiple depressant drugs in my system and should've been fatal. In both cases I woke up from unconsciousness on the floor, my skin was grey, and my body was ice cold. Life has been misery since.
>>
>>19436790
I've had a couple lame paranormal experiences like "Oh wow that pen just flew off the table" or "Wow that spooky voice just called my name in an empty house" but I have 2 that stand out as at least sorta interesting. Told them on /x/ before but fuck it.
1st one.
>Be me
>Be like 8 months old doing whatever shit it is babies do
>Dad died when I was a couple months old, Mom is horribly depressed.
>Have relatives over consoling her.
>Last project dad did before kicking it was carving a treestump into this fancy ass clock
>Visit is going as well as it could.
>By all accounts I look up, shout "Hi dad!" to the clock, clock rattles ominously
>Cabinet door swings open in the kitchen, 5 gallon water drum shoots out in a fucking arc into the dining room where everyone's sitting, hits the wall and explodes.
>Relatives book it and don't come back for a while.

I'll type up the second story in a bit maybe.
>>
>>19437527
What your 8 y/o self do anon?
>>
>>19438479
8 month old* I meant sorry.
>>
>>19437527
remember something from 8 months old - doubt it
>>
>Be me
>About a year ago
>Midnight or so, about to go to bed
>Lights are out, I'm facing my west wall of my room
>Out of nowhere, small blue spark appears and fizzles out in about a second
>No possible source, I checked everywhere
>Made sure I wasn't dreaming

Still don't know what that shit was. Too small to be ball lightning, and it was very incredibly blue.
>>
> Housesitting for a friend
> wake up in the middle of the night with really bad sleep paralysis
> terrified, can't scream, can't breathe, can't move, and I hear this howling sound in my ears, it sounds like angry dogs trying to beat down the door
> Is this a bad dream?
> all of a sudden, everything goes quiet
> I hear my mother's voice telling me "It's OK. They aren't coming for you. Everything is going to be fine. Go back to sleep, love"
> I can't look to my side and see her, but I feel her put a hand on my forehead and brush my hair back out of my face for me
> able to breathe again, feel strangely calm and fall back asleep
> a phone call wakes me up the next morning, informing me that my mother had died in the middle of the night
>>
>>19436944
It's time for you to move on.
>>
>be 1:30am wake up, can't get back to sleep.
>2am mom text me to call, after 10 minutes of trying finally get through (was was in a bad reception area)
>Grandfather passed away 40 minutes ago.

>Had dream that me and my brother was back in California
>Had a nagging feeling to text my mom about my grandfather, see if it's okay
>Ignore it, next day mom sends a group text to my siblings and me about grandfather being in the hospital
>On deathbed, brother and I end up going back to California with Mom to see him.

Not exactly spooky, just eerie that I woke up when one grandfather passed away which I couldn't sleep till after I got the news and had a dream predict the other's passing. Which would have been the only reason I'd go back to California. Locations weren't exact in the dream but one of us mentioned being back home, cousin was present in my dream which we both tried to avoid(dream and RL).
>>
File: gallowgate.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gallowgate.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>not my story but whatevs
>couple months ago my gf was outside the back of her work (real old pub)
>thinks she sees someone hanging from the washing line
>freakydeakydutch.jpeg
>doesn't tell anyone
>Recently finds out that all her coworkers have also been feeling really freaked out out the back
>also finds out that where she saw the hanging figure used to be the location of the gallows way back when
>>
>my friend lives in the nicer part of town close to a small patch of woods
>sleeping over there when I was 15
>me, friend 1 and friend 2 have a tradition of going out late at night and stealing yard lights and gnomes and shit
>on our shopping spree friend 1 wanted a goose shaped flower pot but he triggered a motion light so he was waiting for it to turn off
>across the street is the aforementioned woods
>friend2 jokingly says something along the lines of "thems is haunted woods"
>I go over there with my phone on record with the flashlight on saying shit like "I ain't scared of no bitch ass woods
>stop for a bit and hear something, sounds kind of like a woman trying to cry quietly
>nope the fuck out of there and run about a block before I stop
>my friends catch up and ask why I ran, explain what I heard
>friend 2 says he heard the same thing, friend 1 was too busy waiting for the motion light but believes us
>we continue on our little romp, I found a nice porcelain frog which is still sitting on my CD player
>we're making our way back to his house when we hear a bush rustling in front of a house
>think nothing of it and continue
>little further a head and a nother bush rustles, we start picking up the pace at this moment
>get back to friend 1's and go downstairs, we figured the bushes rustling was just the wind and we might've just been hearing shit
>we're getting ready to go into the hot tub (friend 1 has a hot tub)
>suddenly remembered I took a video, decide to play it for shits and giggles
>listen closely to whole thing and actually hear something toward the end
>I scrub through the video as carefully as my shakey hand could
>my heart fucking sinks
>I zoom in to make sure I'm not seeing shit
>farther back in the woods I can barely make out this pale face with black eyes and an inhuman grin from ear to ear
>show this to my friends to make sure I'm not batshit and they see it too
>literally couldn't shake this feeling of being watched until I deleted the video
>>
I took a huge poop but when i looked down the toilet there was nothing but clear water.
>>
I heard my altar once.

>Be me
>Be mediating in front of my altar
>Time go by
>Be outside in my backyard, chilling.
>Hear ghostly voice whispering, "Come back to us."
>Ignore that shit for a few hours because ain't no bitch call me like a dog.
>Go and meditate eventually, see Ishtar's star take over my mind's eye later while having sex.
>Not too spooped bc Ishtar is dope.

No ending because not larping, just heard/saw some dope shit. Praise Ishtar.
>>
>>19440672
it was still hanging from your brapper
>>
>>19440665
(Cont.)
>friend 1 fell asleep around 2 am and friend 2 wasn't awake for much longer
>I could not for the life of me sleep
>we're sleeping downstairs and I keep hearing shit upstairs
>every time I started to calm down and go to sleep some noise would occur
>both my friends started talking in their sleep (they never do this)
>not really saying words just gibberish but they were both doing it at the same time
> I also kept hearing what sounded like a dog upstairs despite my friend not owning a dog
> eventually somehow I fell asleep but I kept having dreams of being lost in a forest and they always ended with the sound of crying
>after going back and forth from being awake and having these dreams it was morning and we played some cod then friend 2 left and I biked home
>still one of the scariest experiences I've ever had
>>
>>19440698
No i heard it drop.
>>
Just had a very strange dream. Wasn't exactly terrifying but thought I'd share.

>I'm at a train station
>come across a man I'm aquintences with from work
> we're the only two people on the platform. We start chatting (for context, every conversation I've had with this particular person has always been awkward for some reason. This might explain why I wasn't immediately alarmed by my unease)
>feel uneasy but continue chatting
>slowly his form and features sort of "leave" him
>I realize the entire time we're talking I can't even recall what either of us just said
>the man now no longer has any human facial features and is vaguely humanoid shaped from the torso up
>realize why it was trying to keep my attention above
>I inspect it from below the torso
>I can only explain it appearing as a mountain of flesh or maybe like a tentacle that extends down infinitely
>I'm clearly standing on the ground but it's like I'm looking from the top of a mountain. (Don't know how to describe it sorry)
>I get the feeling that this thing wants my help like it pleading yet my instincts tell me I should run. (I feel like prey or something weak looking at something very dangerous)
>I end up running to my parents house and ask to stay the night.
>>
>>19441173 cont.

>my mother is concerned but I tell her it wouldn't make sense if I tried to explain
>decide to take a shower
>after maybe 15 minutes I return to the living room
>see the thing standing/sitting on the family couch
>mother is sitting at the dining room table facing it
>I ask her if she sees the thing. Somehow I knew she wouldn't be able to see it before asking
>she points at the couch and I now understand
>there is a very noticeable and large indentation in the couch from its weight
>I ask how long she's been looking at the invisible monster on the couch
>"I've been looking forever. They told me their names" ("forever" wasn't literal but time seems very different around this thing)
>"What's its name then?" I ask
>"No, they both gave me their name. They need your help"
>she then tells me their names. Seems it was two entities. (Somehow this makes sense even though I never would have known this on my own)
>first name is Lorelei
>second name I can't remember it (even at the very moment it was spoken to me i couldn't recall it as if it was an old memory or I somehow never heard it before)

The rest of the dream was it just fading away then I woke up. The name Lorelei stood out to me as I woke up I think because that other name felt so ephemeral or out of reach.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorelei

Trying to explain dreams feels so difficult but everything is vivid in my mind. Also I've noticed in a dream that fear and terror (or things that should cause it) just don't have that strong of an effect. It's like I just take what's happening as perfectly fine and normal. It's only after waking up that the sense of dread or terror sinks in.
>>
>>19438498
he said by all accounts, that means this is what his family says happened
>>
>>19436790

My first couple experiences with sleep paralysis. First one featured like a dentist's light brightness right in front of my face.

Third time I woke up away from where I was asleep.
>>
>>19438520
Weird. I'd freak out, lel
>>
>>19439018
:(
>>
>read about lucid dreaming
>practice for a week with no results
>finally it happens
>dream about jumping out of my body and walking around
>get attacked by a shape shifting black monster
>wake up
fuck that's scary let's do it again
>lucid dream again a week later
>jump out of my body
>fly around the house
fuck this is awesome
>get to my living room
>attacked by three shape shifters this time
>wake up
fuck lucid dreaming is scary
>cry on /r/luciddreaming because I'm a faggot redditor
>someone says I astral projected and was attacked by entities
>too bad I'm an Atheist and don't believe in shit shit
>says they're demons and always in my house but are stronger in the astral plane
yeah no
>sitting in my bedroom getting ready for bed
>decide to knock on my wall twice
>3 seconds of silence
>hear same knocks on the floor of another room
>knock in a dumb pattern on the wall
>3 seconds of silence
>hear the kitchen cabinets slam open and close
>sleep with the lights on
>pee in a bottle because I'm scared to leave the room
>get addicted to /x/ and leave my reddit life behind

Wtf I love demons now
>>
>>19436944
Damn what if we're all dead living in hell together.
>>
>>19436790
I inexplicably lost every photo of myself dating older than a year ago, and I can't remember what I looked like from more than a year ago; I can't even form that picture in my head.

Everyone I've talked to changes the subject when I bring this up, this started happening after a camping trip where I nearly drowned.
>>
>>19440704
Serves you right for stealing shit you nigger
>>
Well I'm not sure if this was paranormal or simply my imagination. But I'll tell anyways. So for a slight bit of background: On monday nights and Thursday nights I would take out the trash. This happened on one of those nights. Remember: nothing like this had ever occurred before. So I go to take the trash out like always. Just as I open the gate in my backyard I hear something like a mix between a growl and a roar. Nearly dropped the trash can. Of course, I immediately look around, still slightly sitting myself. Nothing. Not a single fucking thing. There was a very small bit of woods behind my house, but it was about 20 feet away, while this growl/roar was right in my ear. To this day I have no explanation for what it was.
>>
File: 1499487021776.jpg (158KB, 648x652px) Image search: [Google]
1499487021776.jpg
158KB, 648x652px
>>19441640

I've heard it's worse than even that.
>>
>be bored browsing 4chan
>find a weird post with a link in it
>clicks the link that pops up a music streaming service
>checks the URL, it starts with 127.0.0.1. hmm, it reminds me of something but can't place it.
>the music streaming service plays music for free.
>feels good scoring a useful website and start playing some Nickleback to celebrate.
>this goes on for days using the website as an everyday procedure. No more buying music senpai
>A month goes by and I start looking around the website. Turns out I can't look for it on google.
>mfw went wtf this is weird
>calls my friend who is a genius hacker and tells him about it.
>he turns quite a bit and I hear keyboards tapping.
>then he says, dude, cover your webcam now.
>why?
>your computer is hacked. Someone has been watching you while you've been using that website. Who knows what they have been as well.
>wat
>>
ok so
>be me, chillin at home after school
>15 yr old teenager sat upstairs on YouTube like a KEK
>phone rings
>runs downstairs, grabs phone
>*automatic computer woman voice that companies use*
>GOODBYE
>all electronics in the house die for about half an hour
>not a powercut because the street lamp outside my window was still on and I could see my neighbours tv
>>
>>19441687
BOONK GANG
>>
>>19440672
It was a floater that dunked under and went up the p-trap. I don't know why people think it's paranormal. Makes you wonder about all the other stories.
>>
>>19440688
>dope shit
>dope
uh huh.
>>
>be me, 13
>Have 8th grade research paper due soon, supposed to be 12-15 pages long to "prepare us for high school" (longer than pretty much anything I actually did in High School) with a list of potential topics
>One of them is "do ghosts exist?" seems interesting so I choose it
>weird girl at my school says "demons talk to her"
>Interview her for my paper, she's completely full of shit, highlight was her claiming she had a demon boyfriend
>Was counting on her to be an actual decent source but since that didn't result in anything notable I had to do a good part of my paper the night before it was due
>Writing my conclusion around 3 am
>Say that ghosts aren't real
>Take quick shower before I head to bed
>Leave bathroom
>Pitch Black hallway, see a small white "foggy" orb in the hallway
>Makes a weird noise (light pitched like a child but not actually 2 sp00ky) and fades away
>Stand frozen for like 10 seconds, figure I probably imagined it since it's late and I just wrote that paper
>Mom gets out of bed and walks into hallway
>Says she heard noise, asked her what it sounded like and her description fit mine
>Figure I might have pissed off a spirit with my paper and consider rewriting conclusion
>Too fucking tired so go to bed instead
>Like a year and a half later I have a friend sleeping over
>next morning he checks his phone, there are weird pictures of both of us sleeping with weird lights around us
>His password is actually hard to guess and this was before Touch ID became a thing
>Sp00ked af
>Friend complains the rest of the year about similar supernatural experiences
>Girl who "talks to demons" grew a weird obsession with him around this time (despite him swearing he never told anyone besides me about the supernatural things) which lasted at least until the time we went off to college
>Nothing remotely paranormal has happened to me again
>>
>>19441488
First - dream.
Third - sleep walking.
>>
>>19441640
In a sense, we are. But, it's really just your hell. We're all demons here to torment you. It doesn't matter if you believe - you're still here.
>>
File: 1499519939904.png (515KB, 453x566px) Image search: [Google]
1499519939904.png
515KB, 453x566px
>>19436790
>Be 14
>At a park
>Climb up tree
>Climb to the very top
>Old woman walking her dog comes along
>They walk right underneath me, must had been 2 or three meters distance from me and the lady with dog
>I say hello
>She looks around her and does a few 360 turns
>Dog looks confused too
>She subtly shrugs her shoulders and walks away fast
>mfw i AM the paranormal
>>
>>19441804
If you ever seen the worst of all the gore here on 4chan you would come to the conclusion that this physical realm just may very well be hell.

We all are demons feeding of each other
The cat down the road
DEMON
The birds singing in the trees
DEMONS
Your friends and family
DEMONS
Yourself...
Demon

Violence is so ingrained into this world, it is a part of the very workings! It is just another expression of competition, with out violence life would not exist at all. Just part of the cosmic order.
>>
>drove to Vegas after work with brother
>gamble for a few hours then go to sleep early (tired from work)
>brother and I have 1 hotel room, 2 beds (no homo)
>brother falls asleep fast, as do i
>I keep having weird dreams (not really nightmares, but weird enough to wake me up)and can't seem to sleep more than an hour before I wake up
>first weird dream, wake up, feel alright, go back to sleep
>2nd weird dream, wake up, feel alright, go back to sleep
>3rd weird dream, wake up, and I'm fucking TERRIFIED! have no idea why
>room is pitch black, can barely make out brother in other bed on my left
>brother starts to mumble in his sleep
>brother start talking in his sleep
>brother says "who's that in the corner?"
>Dark ass room, so I nope the fuck out and put my covers over my head and sweat my self to sleep
>I was too afraid to look into the corner
>>
File: shag.jpg (33KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
shag.jpg
33KB, 623x713px
>smoking at a bus stop late at night
>see guy walking towards me
>as he gets close I can see his face
>his eyes
>best way I can describe it is unusually large
>literally looked as if his eyes were enlarged in photo shop
>he comes up to me and starts wording something
>it's like he was trying to speak but couldn't remember how to
>kept doing really weird hand mannerisms
>good god those eyes
>about as big as a baseball or grapefruit maybe
>after a while he just smiled, put his hands together and raised them above his head kinda like praying
>he bowed a few times and just walked off

kept my eyes on him till he was out of site, I dont know if he was deformed or something but it really creeped me out
>>
>>19438520
I've had this shit as well. I just brushed it off as some shit with my eyes, like when you close your eyes too tight or something, but now I'm freaked out.
>>
>>19440704
lets see the vid you got if you still have it or at least a pic of the frog(and stealing shit is for nig nogs)
>>
File: wat.jpg (48KB, 490x390px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
48KB, 490x390px
>>19441511
Quite weird. It happened quickly enough that it didn't phase me, was at a time where I meditated frequently and tried to keep an open mind about everything.

>>19442568
Strange, isn't it. Could you describe more of what you saw? I wonder how closely our experiences match up.
>>
>>19441663
This is spooky as fuck, if I were you I would go crazy trying to find answers
>>
>Growing up in a really old house
>Nothing spooky goes on except house settling noises
>Dad breaks a wall open behind the main staircase and discovers old books possibly used by slave children
>Be a fat, lazy brat who was too lazy to go upstairs to use the bathroom
>Mom sets me up with a piss jar behind the back door off of the kitchen
>Two sets of stairs, one to back exit door, one to basement, jar was at the top by the kitchen door
>Pissing
>Look down stairs because what else was there to do
>See a shadow person walking up the basement stairs
>Stops
>I scream like a bitch and run through the door, dick out and everything

When I told everybody, they all said it was probably nothing. This was in the 80'sand I was like 6, so I didn't think to go to a library to learn more about shadow people. The only description I can tell you is it looked like a shadow Gumby.
>>
>>19439018
Maybe you had a bad fever?
>>
Lol, I just made a post on this topic
>>19443555 #
>>
>>19441173
>Wasn't exactly terrifying
>>the man now no longer has any human facial features and is vaguely humanoid shaped from the torso up
Nope, I would shit my soul out
>>
>>19443636
Thinking back on the dream, it was very unsettling.
During the dream, I vividly remember noticing things were not right yet content with what I was experiencing.
To be fair though, I'm always calm in both my dreams and nightmares. It's only when I wake up that I start panicking and my heart races.
>>
i failed to collapse the wave function and am sort o smeared out across all possibilities.....

I keep dropping in and out of multiple ones this multi fragmented life.....

I have died in quite a few....already
>>
To the Japanese girl in tokyo that heard the noise on your window.....that was me lucid dreaming or being there, your window were champers 45 degrees about 5 stories up, you walked out on to the enclosed veranda (enclose by said glass)....

hi....
>>
>>19443765
are you talking about smeared across multiple universes? I'm confused.
>>
>>19443805
yes essentially

the only good point it you can sometimes be a few seconds or more ahead, which makes you look smart in some other universe to get an answer to a problem
>>
>>19436790

>classic bigfoot stalking
>>
>>19442759
The thing is it felt like a dream but it's been a year and I still vividly remember it. I have a digital clock that has a blue display, and I thought that it was the light from the clock, so I rolled over to go to sleep, then realized the light was on the opposite end of the room. After I realized this, I tried to picture it, and decided that since it was so fleeting it was just my eyes failing me. But that night I refused to turn over and I couldn't help but feel like something was in the room.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.