[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you enter someone's dream using astral projection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1909.jpg (41KB, 360x289px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1909.jpg
41KB, 360x289px
Could you enter someone's dream using astral projection? In other words, can you meet up with someone who use dreaming but not in the astral plane? I'm new to this and was thinking about it today. I was wondering if I could enter the dream of someone else by using astral projection
>>
>>19436677
its called "dream masquing". You have to know the person. You have to be relatively close to them. Essentially you project yourself directly into their thoughts through the psychic connection between you and them. But the less you know them, the harder you have to focus on invoking them. Thats the challenge.
>>
I dont know about necessarily projecting into someones dream, but I had a friend whom I taught how to AP, he took to it much quicker than I did and was actually able to help me get out of body while he was already out. then we went flying around and shit. was absolutely wild when we met up the next day and talked about it

I lived with him in the same room for a few months and in that time, we had a couple of shared dreams.
>>
>>19436677
It's like projecting into their mind; you'll have no way to understand what's going on aside from understanding how their mind works, and if they don't want you to get in, you won't be able to get in at all.

Only this is their dreaming mind we're talking about, so not only are you not liable to understand what's going on, but it's not a given that they will either.

And don't even get me started on lucid dreams.
>>
>>19438966
What was your learning process? I have only gotten to the point of almost vibrating but I have dreamed of Astral projection as well as had Astral projection in lucid dreaming.
>>
>>19436677
they can enter this P U S S Y
>>
>>19436677
Yes it is possible. Unless you are aiming for a specific effect you should probably avoid doing anything overtly hostile while connected; it can backfire severely (if they have a life objectively better than yours and do something extremely damaging and long term, full consciousness swap comes onto the table. You sometimes read of the stories about people who go to sleep and wake up 20-30 years later like nothing happened, or changed sex/gender/era, they rarely just say what happened or how the person dealt with the change).
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.