[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the past couple of months my libido has been completely gone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0535.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
For the past couple of months my libido has been completely gone. I don't even get random erections anymore. I tried no fap but it didn't really help. I'm wondering if there is any magic or spells or anything mystical to help with this?
>>
>>19435919
My penis on your ass will turn you on again
>>
>>19435919
How old are you?
>>
>>19436042
>>
>>19435919
There's a spell called going to the doctor, and getting testosterone prescribed.
>>
>>19435919
This happened to me recently as well. I don't think you need magic, just try to think about these questions:

> Do you get enough sleep?
> Have you recently stopped with some kind of addiction (weed, alcohol etc)
> Are you by any chance in a depressed state of mind?
> Did you accidentially break your dick with no fap? or did you start no fap after loss of appetite?
> Do you get enough sun light?
> Do you excersise?

Sexual desires come and go, I think men are on a cycle as well, when i was 13 I would be horny all the fucking time. Now when Im 30, its like im most horny every 3 weeks.
>>
Do you take antidepressants?
>>
>>19436239
Health insurance mane, but if it does go long enough i will probably visit
>>19436259
No, I think I might be depressed though

I was just trying to find something to help me not a cure all solution, I'm not too into mediation so I thought there night be some meditation practice to help with this
>>
you will need to contemplate this depressed state and go step by step through feelings and emotions until you acknowledge the root cause. once you do that, it will (the emotion causing issues) go away.

imo, the body is reacting now to a psychological emotion(s) you haven't addressed and it's manifesting in the way it is.

the meditation practice could just as easily be sitting quietly and approaching the problem in a way that will get you in front of your repressed emotions.
>>
>>19435919
Fine, I'll cast a spell on your penis, but I need to its name.
>>
>>19435919
youve been cursed by someone
>>
File: DonJuan.png (12KB, 438x416px) Image search: [Google]
DonJuan.png
12KB, 438x416px
>>19436496
Don Juan.
>>
>>19436331
This.
You need to get your groove back
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.