[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can malicious people directly influence the thoughts of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1502583457070.jpg (388KB, 530x786px) Image search: [Google]
1502583457070.jpg
388KB, 530x786px
Can malicious people directly influence the thoughts of a targeted individual?
>>
File: dr ewen.jpg (17KB, 461x349px) Image search: [Google]
dr ewen.jpg
17KB, 461x349px
Are you asking for my direct influence on your thoughts on the matter?
>>
>>19435680
yep. walk up to a kinda chubby girl, tell her shes REALLY fat and she may start to believe it
>>
I mean, from a distance. In a way that is not obvious. I've been subject to intrusive thoughts and double think for a very long time, and I'm starting to suspect people that I can't see are tormenting me.
>>
>>19435680

Yep. If their signal is weak, external signals can be broadcast on their frequency and fuck with people.
>>
>>19435680
kinda, yes. also kinda no.
if they are broadcasting their thoughts to your head it is because you give them permission to do that on a subconscious level. So you are putting your own antenna up, for them to do so. Their signal is there ALL the time. You are just picking it up. Perhaps you are trying to fight with those thoughts? remember that malicious people never play fair. Remember that you are broadcasting at the same level aswell. Send out some prayers with Jesus Christ, i think the signal will atleast weaken.
>>
Truth is in the trolling
If anonymous losers aren't using it to publicly fuck with famous people, it isn't real
Note that some psy-ops tricks ARE used by anonymous losers to fuck with famous people, so....
>>
>>19436757
Fight the thoughts directly. You can control your mind if you believe you can. God longs for you to save yourself. Defy the thoughts. The sacred masculine overturns the temple when it sees the priest do something abominable.
>>
>>19435680
Well, kinda, depends on what you mean by directly.
In my experience, it is possible for someone to put a specific thought in your head, but it doesn't feel the same as one of your own thoughts, and you may wonder why you keep thinking that.
Also, I tend to project anger at people when I'm really furious. I have heard back that more than one of these people had the feeling that I wanted to kill them.
A friend of mine don't call each other very often, but we will 'mentally announce' to one another that we are going to call soon.
>>
>>19435698
Good god no. She'll run (well ride a scooter) to tumblr and have a cry about how she was literally raped
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.