[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the most relevant pieces of understanding that could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

What are the most relevant pieces of understanding that could be shared with a normie for him/her to 'awaken'?
>>
>>19433670
that no one deserves anything given. You can earn it, though `zip`
>>
>>19433670
Not much bullshit on x. This place is full of larpers that just believe stuff for the voodoo feel.
>>
String Theory
>>
>>19433670
Browse by catalog
>>
>>19433670
Why is it necessary to awaken the "normie"s?
>>
Just put shrooms in his food.
>>
Show him the moon and explain that like the moon you are only the reflection of a greater light. Your identity is what is obscuring this greater light
>>
>>19433673
The logical conclusion would be that we should kill every living thing and then wait for them to do something to deserve life.

If you ever "unzip" again I would like to know what kind of imagery you had in mind when you wrote this. Are you referencing the leftist political spectrum? Do you feel "millenials" are "entitled"? Do you have a young brother that gets everything handed to him? Or a sense of confidence in the justice of the current capitalist system? What made you post this?
>>
>>19433679
This place also have people who criticize the content of the board. I believe every single thread, every single post, has a value on its own and should not be mentally mingled with others to create "feelings about the meta state of the board" as this adds nothing interesting to anything at all.

Anyway, are you referencing the diference between "voodoo feelers" and "real believers"? If yes, can you explain more about the difference? If not, what are you talking about?
>>
File: 1486702001000.jpg (90KB, 585x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486702001000.jpg
90KB, 585x900px
>>19433693
I sense a disturbance in the force.

>>19433697
They will say that the moon exists and would exist even if there was no light reflecting on it. "Light is irrelevant to my existence".

An attack on their identity will not make their identity more willing to explode in a thousand fragments. We need to be smarter than this.
>>
>>19433753

>An attack on their identity will not make their identity more willing to explode in a thousand fragments. We need to be smarter than this.

Well I guess if you really want to have their attention you have to lure them by telling how awakening is the dopest thing ever, even better than sex, and they are totally missing out, or just manifest it by the way you behave and express yourself if you want to be more subtle
>>
>>19433700
the logical conclusion is to end this? compadre, you're angst is making my nose crinkle.

live and let die, or don't...

let what the universe reveal to you, its flowery joy to you. Love it, nuture it...and fuck it. fuck, why not?
>>
>>19433670
It depends on what kind of awakening you want. /x/ has different ideas of what that is.

I always recommend people to read Jed Mckenna. There's a pdf somewhere. It's one of the most straightforward talks on "awakening" that I've ever come across. But again, it depends on what you're seeking.

There are many levels and paths. Some may consider awakening about discovering govt. conspiracies. Others may consider it about learning to use magick, becoming psychic, or taking drugs to expand your whatever. Then there's enlightenment.

You gotta say a little more of what your'e interested in so we can give you some decent info.
>>
>>19433670
All life in the solar system shares a common soul and its name is Sol. Humans are selfish creatures that would rather emulate their star than serve it. The meaning of life is to fuel our star by crashing it into another star so that it may continue to fuse hydrogen.

God is electromagnetism and our star is a node of God because it distributes electromagnetic radiation through fusion. This energy animates rocks called carbon and those rocks call themselves humans. Sol is having such a good time with his carbon-puppet show that he fails to utilize the creative might of man for their true purpose which is to feed itself so that it can be the biggest and brightest star.
>>
>>19433988
You're an individual. Go be yourself.
Better to be human than a giant ball of hydrogen burning in a void.
>>
>>19433670
Frank frazetta > Boris Vallejo every day
>>
>>19434044
Yeah say that when Sol swallows the Earth up because it ran out of hydrogen to fuse and ends up fading away. How does it sound, that we let our soul fade into nothing because we were too concerned with "being ourselves". We are nothing more than electromagnetically controlled rocks that have "individual" DNA. We are tools that neglect to serve our purpose because we're too wrapped up with the illusion of individuality.
>>
>>19434063
>illusion of individuality
You're literally an individual thinking thoughts that only you are thinking right now.
There are billions of people on the planet and very, very few of them are having those thoughts in a given day.
You can pretend you're not an individual, but you can't actually make yourself not an individual.
>>
>>19433670

Regrettably, there is no effective way to one-sidedly induce an awakening in another, due to the Law of Confusion. The essence of this universal law is that every sentient being has the right to know, to access the information they actively seek, but they also have the right to not know, to be protected from information that could potentially distort their earthly experiences.

I have tried numerous times to share what I've learned with those close to me, to help promote their spiritual growth and free them from their earthly pain, but once a certain threshold is crossed, their minds simply lock up and they will unconsciously reject whatever concepts are being introduced to them.
There is no choice but to give up on such occasions. Information can only be provided when the person requests it of their own will, on the topics specifically of their choosing and nothing beyond that.

Not only will any further efforts prove fruitless or even harmful, they will directly damage your own polarity for violating the Law. Invoking anxiety and disorientation in another person is the way of the negative path, and detrimental to anyone following the path of love and light. Be mindful of this.

However, so long as your own level of awareness is below the necessary threshold, you remain within the boundaries of the Law of Confusion and able to share whatever information you have without penalties. Peer-to-peer teaching and learning is the way life is designed to work, as opposed to "gifts from the heavens".
>>
>>19434086
There's a difference between uniqueness and individuality.
>>
>>19434176
You're reaching.
You can't run from your individuality.
You can't hide from your individuality.
The whole rest of your life, no matter where you go, no matter what you do, you will ALWAYS be an individual.
>>
>>19434187
Identity is a matter of scale. look small enough and we are just quarks. Look big enough and we are the Milky Way. We may seem like separate individuals when looking at each other, but I'm sure the cells in our bodies think they are separate from each other, too.
>>
>>19434173
Explicitly facetious.

Each person has something that designs thoughts which maintain their world perspective.

For example, atheists have thoughts which explain what you witness as phenomena purely resultant of physics, etc... When they read or are told stories conflicting with their belief, they take the story as misguided, joking lies, etc...

How, then do you reveal to them that what you believe is the truth?

Indeed once one persons world perspective has been sufficiently challenged to change their attitude, they become open minded, where they are increasingly likely to believe that what you are telling them may in fact be accurate.
>>
>>19434228
The cells in your body don't have an opinion about separation.
Your delusions are illogical and annoying.
>>
File: 8zTW6qk.jpg (434KB, 1280x1556px) Image search: [Google]
8zTW6qk.jpg
434KB, 1280x1556px
>>19433670
usually normies are pretty good at sensing and identifying spiritual suggestions and very quickly manage to shy away from it.
Every time i try to talk about anything else than something mundane and usual with my friend, hes very good at this btw. He changes the subject and at some point says something like: "i laugh at everyone who believes in god."

Right now hes suffering from mental issues and on the verge of suicide. Hes constantly complaining how "he's life doesn't have any meaning"
ironic.
>>
>>19434173
That's not the Law of Confusion.
That's you sucking at explaining things.
Start looking for the cause in your own self, instead of casting yourself in the role of cosmic victim.
It's not like you were a molested child or something. There are REAL victims out there.

And stop trying to force people to sell their souls cheap accepting your idiocy!
>>
>>19434252
See >>19434248
You have to find or cause something that challenges his world perspective.
>>
>>19434251
Cells have a nucleus that dictates their actions based on DNA. Humans have a brain that dictates their actions based on society. As above, so bellow.
>>
>>19434256
he's very good at staying in his own comfort zone.

if i try to challenge him into thinking from a new point of view, he counters with SCIENCE, and ofc accuses me of being somehow crazy.
>>
>>19434262
Congratulations, you know how to abuse a sophistry. We're all impressed.
You're still illogical and deluded about a thing children understand intuitively.
>>
>>19434265
WTF!!! What thing are you talking about?
>>
>>19434263
Well you can pray for angles to guide him.
You can ask him where does he think his depressive thoughts come from (note that they don't come from yourself).
Or you could try to create an event that actually challenges his perspective.

Also, with the depressive thoughts, you can tell him, that if they are merely a scientific consequence, then he should be able to conduct actions and modify his thoughts which prevent depression.
>>
>>19434265
Children like you, who would rather dub people delusional instead of providing a counter-argument.

But I expect such things from an "individual" who is presented with an unprecedented rhetoric on the meaning of life. Such matters aren't easy for children to digest.
>>
>>19434272
it's funny, he always acts like he knows what im talking about. And says that nothing really matters. I try to tell him of course that if nothing matters, then that shouldnt matter either that nothing matters. But it doesn't help.

He grew up without a mother.
>>
>>19434268
Settle down, this Anon is arguing with me about the nature of reality and its meaning. It's so refreshing to argue with intelligent people on 4chan. It's just a shame how blatantly impatient and rude this Anon is.
>>
>>19434283
Try telling him that his depressive thoughts don't originate from his own mind but rather an external source.
>>
>>19434289
As do they all.
>>
Hardships during life.
When it kicks you in the fuck for no good reason is great to get anger going. Strong Emotions help realize greater understanding and power.
>>
>>19434293
No, they don't. It is possible to distinguish between your own thoughts and those set upon you.
>>
>>19434328
You are the sum of your surroundings. Your identity is nothing more than the external influences you have absorbed. As soon as you opened you infant eyes, your environment began to develop what you consider yourself. There is no free will, there is only creative emulation.
>>
>>19434339
Not the anon you replied to but I think there is no free will from the point of view of the identity, or within the framework of identity, but in my view you can and you can operate outside this framework. And when you realize this, this is the birth of free will. Or what I would call impersonal will or extrapersonnal.Depending upon no agent, it excludes nothing, it is full potential. But this potential is too often repressed or ignored unfortunately
>>
>>19434353
It's nice to have hope. What's the fun of living knowing there is no such thing as identity?
Just another example of why it is sometimes better to reject the truth. I don't blame you, Anon.
>>
>>19434363

Where did I say there's no such thing as identity ? I'm saying identity is something you can recognize as such and choose not to be the slave of it, or at least less so. But of course you remain tied to it, always. Therefore I think the best way to grow is to find a compromise between the will of the identity, and the will to move beyond its limitations.
>>
>>19434363
>>19434369
A good example of the kind of ideal I'm speaking about is the idea to make a living out of your passion. I'm not at all trying to sound metaphysical, it's just a simple truth
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>19433775
What is awakening ?
Describe your view of a woke individual
>>
>>19434422
A woke individual is a dead individual. We are living the dream, folks.
>>
File: tmp_11206-52754-825706105.jpg (138KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11206-52754-825706105.jpg
138KB, 900x675px
>>19433988
>Heliocentrist
>>
>>19434248
>When they read or are told stories conflicting with their belief, they take the story as misguided, joking lies, etc...
>How, then do you reveal to them that what you believe is the truth?

Of course, no one in their right mind goes telling anyone, "by the way, everything you believe is a LIE and what I'm about to tell you is the TRUTH". That's not sane.

I've always gone about this through friendly dialogue, asking the person's opinion on various things, suggesting different perspectives, offering known, easily verified real world examples for them to draw their own conclusions from, and so on. Start with easily digested, little matters and move on from there. Expand their mind gradually, discreetly and delicately. But if they're not ready, they're simply not ready, and will unconsciously turn away. At that point, there's little you can do.
>>
>>19434527
Heliocentrists believe Sol is at the center of the solar system. That's modern knowledge. I'm arguing that you are a carbon puppet and Sol is your puppeteer.
>>
>>19434422
A woke man or women is to me, someone who's able to live on two levels at once. The first level beeing his ordinary ego, play the game of life by the rules, but on another level he's completely detached and not involved so much in the drama as other people are, and sees life for what it is, only a game. He has stopped beeing a character in that game and realized it's just a game, in which he is controlling his avatar and having fun in that
>>
>>19434559
you may be a puppet m8 but there ain't no strings on me
>>
>>19434561
You think being awake means life is a game? Doesn't that sound more like a dream to you?
And a very very convenient one at that?
You don't want to wake up, trust me. Keep playing your game.
>>
>>19434576
What's the point of having puppets if they know they're puppets?
>>
>>19434578
Stop roleplaying and engage anon's definition with some intellectual honesty.
>>
>>19434583
You're telling me to stop roleplaying as I argue with someone who thinks life is merely a roleplaying session? I love you.

Intellectual honesty: Anon's definition is simplistic and redundant. It doesn't really answer anything at all.
>>
>>19434578

I'm using the word game as a metaphor, but you can project any level of dramatization inside that metaphor depending on how you have defined your game to be. If you think life is suffering, it's a point of view, if you think life is only a game it's a point of view. I'm not forcing you to embrace my point of view, I'm just sharing mine since I've been asked to. I don't pretend to say the "Truth". Truth is a pathless land.
>>
>>19434581
you think you're clever but you're just a foolish sun worshipper like so many before you
>>
>>19434618
I'm not trying to ridicule you here, but the truth is that you aren't saying anything at all. You are providing neutral statements that can be taken any way the wind blows.

I know your not forcing me to embrace anything. It just irks me when sleeping people say they're woke and then say roundabout neutral statements.
>>
>>19433714
The voodoo feelers just stay for the mystical feeling, like a movie. The truth seekers look for what's been hidden from them. The truth seekers are usually the gnostics and the angel magic people. I would be careful with angel magic though. Those things are not trivial creatures.
>>
>>19434622
You are the sun as a carbon worshiper and I am the sun as a sun worshiper. We are living in a carbon worshiping society so I can't blame you one bit. It's not easy, being woke...
>>
>>19434604
It answers what awakening is on an operational level. One becomes aware that there are various systems at play that drive us, which most people forget or are simply unaware of. Everything from the hypothalamus overriding higher brain functions like rationality in favor of not dying or ingrained unconscious behaviors based on past events that make us do dumb shit that isn't healthy to social expectations and agencies that that set a path one is unaware exists. Becoming aware that there are scripts one follows that don't work and roles that one plays that aren't suitable for the situation is powerful and detaches one from the 'reality' one lived, freeing up the ability to think differently, take different approaches and find novel solutions.

One no longer invests in illusions and instead seeks something more substantial (or succumbs to nihilism). Not to mention the whole argument is found in nondual shiva tantra as a cosmological underpinning. Anon was on point speaking of it as existing on two levels, where it is both real and an illusion, because it is.
>>
>>19434646
You presume to know so much about me when really you don't know anything. "woke" lel.
>>
>>19434653
You are explaining neuroscience and sociology to me. Your definition is far more decisive than the anon you choose to defend, but it's still just a superficial understanding.

See a post like that at least resonates a higher education. Anyone can say "life is a game", however.

Still, It's all just shallow liberal arts banter without a deeper understanding of physics and chemistry.
>>
>>19434631
Thats exactly the point hes trying to make. Im theborigonal anon asking the definition. Im really interested then in what your point of view would be. Define a woke individual for me.
>>
>>19434670
So much? I presumed nothing. You called me a foolish sun worshiper so that proves that you do not worship the sun. If you do not worship the sun, you worship carbon. You worship the s(hell) of the soul rather than the soul itself. You have been taught to since the day you were born and it is all you know. For now...
>>
>>19434631
I just don't think that the point of this whole awakening business is to fill people minds with new ideas. You're exactly right, i'm saying absolutely nothing at all, I'm speaking the language of silence.
>>
>>19434686
Firstly, there is no such thing as a woke individual because there is no such thing as an individual. I discussed this at length earlier in the thread.

My definition of being woke is to understand the nature of reality and why we exist in it. It's that simple, and the explanation is just as simple, but you have been programmed to laugh it off as "sun worship" as the anon above has. I have provided several red pills in your thread, and I'm willing to answer any questions you may have on your quest to 'wake the normies'
>>
>>19434700
Not that anon but what does worshipping carbon mean ? What if i dont worship anything. Do i still worship carbon somehow without me knowing it ?
>>
>>19434727
Im not actually op but thanks. So why do we exist ? What are your thoughts
>>
>>19434733
By worshiping carbon I mean worshiping man. It's what our society is built on. A better word than worship is serve, and you surly serve man.
>>
>>19434754
I see. Is this bad that I apparently worship man ?
>>
>>19434682
To be "woke" in the common parlance is to be aware of and apply scientifically derived models to one's own life experience in order to form more effective heuristics. You could easily make the argument that life is a game based on Piagetian notions of socialization through play and our individual location as part of a social species. The game is Adapt or Die, extra points for building meaning and purpose beyond that into it, externalizing the implied rules, and playing by different rules that are more successful. That's pretty deep considering the number of systems at play and how ill-defined and poorly understood most of them are.

Physics and chemistry are about as useful at modeling the human experience as alchemy was at modeling physics and chemistry. We're dealing with the phenomenological realm where the outer eye has yet to touch.
>>
>>19434741
We exist to serve our creator. Our creator is our soul, and our soul is Sol. The only way we can serve Sol is by feeding it hydrogen to fuse so it does not run out and turn into a red giant and fade away. The only way we can do this is by directing it to another star so that they may collide and grow in size.

I know how weird and unorganized this sounds, but it's not like I'm writing a manifesto on 4chan of all places lol. the path of awakening is a personal process and I'm just sharing my notes with you.
>>
>>19434770
Sol hasn't been around that long and was itself created. You need to go further up the Tree.
>>
>>19434761
Of course not. We have been programmed to serve ourselves instead of our lord. That's like saying its bad that a fish swims.
>>
>>19434775
like the moon is the reflection of the sun, the sun is itself the mere reflection of a higher light.
>>
>>19434770
Hmm. Interesting. Would you say that one can only worship one or the other ? Its either the sun (which makes our existence possible) or man (religious deities conjured by man etc). ?
>>
>>19434775
According to mainstream astrophysics, Sol is around 4.5 billion years old, or half way through it's projected lifespan. It is located in the outer limb of the milky way, which is why most of our neighbors are red giant, dying stars, because stars are more dispersed out here. I'd rather not have my soul fade away to nothingness like so many of the stars around us are. That is the meaning of life, to give our soul a fighting chance.
>>
>>19434770
Also by serving sol the sun, with the hydrogen you mentioned wouldn't we also be serving man in order to prelongate our existence ?
>>
>>19434788
You have to serve both to serve any at all. If we only serve man, our soul will die. If you only serve our soul, man will die.
>>
>>19434795
Thank you. Ignore the other question.
Have you taken any concrete steps in order to "serve sol" with the hidrogen stuff ? Or would that be way down to road for us humans. I mean somehow getting the sun to collide with another star (if i understood correctly) sounds quite impossible for now
>>
>>19434791
That is indeed interesting. The earth is also about that old according to mainstream science.
>>
>>19434802
The answer lies in electromagnetic physics and artificial intelligence. It would take a supercomputer to pull off the stuff i'm spouting here.
>>
>>19434788
The reflection of the sun is not the sun.
Painted rice cakes do not satisfy hunger.

But the entire universe with all of its events is only a painted picture. People and all beings arise there and Awakened Ones and Ancestors Wake Up and become what they are through it. So, if there is no "painted rice cake" there is no way to "satisfy hunger." Without this painting of "hunger" how can you meet the True Person? If there is no painting of "satisfaction" how can there be the energy of Awakening? Without "painted rice cakes" how could you ever "satisfy hunger," "satisfy non-hunger," "not satisfy hunger," and "not satisfy non-hunger?" You should practice this whole world as a "painted rice cake."
>>
>>19434820
Could you explain this to me like im five ?
I know you already tried with the rice cake but im not sure im following. What or whom is the true person ?
>>
>>19433714
dat pic

I think im gonna nut
>>
>>19434831

Basically this is saying everything the eye can see is a manifestion of your awakened nature (the true person), therefore where could you find the path leading to it (awakening) outside of its visible manifestions ? (for instance sacred teachings)
>>
>>19434852
Ah. I understand. Thank you for your time and effort anon. Have a nice day
>>
>>19433670
>that could be shared with a normie for him/her to 'awaken'?
idk but if they say "dont make a scene" you damn well better make a scene. you spill everything you can and drag every one down with you
>>
>>19434700
the sun created itself did it?
>>
>>19433670

There is no singular "I" that comprises a person, there is only an infinitude of "I's" that cycle through dominant position of the mind.
>>
>>19435019
No I never said that. The sun formed as a result of hydrogen atoms gravitating to each other.
>>
>>
>>19435056
where'd the atoms come from?
>>
>>19434792
Can you serve God? No, you cannot.
God is omnipotent.
Can you serve man? Indeed, you can.
Man is not that impressive.
If God wants you to serve anyone, he must want you to serve man.
Remember as you set about this that you yourself are man.
Serve yourself through man and serve man through yourself.
Serve man through yourself and serve yourself through man.

Separately, together.
Unite the paths of good and evil...
Just be sure you ask yourself if you're truly prepared to have a god who truly forgives all evil.
>>
>>19435148
There Is no good and evil anon.
Existence isnt black and white.
Thats just human bullshit.
>>
File: 0012677.jpg (102KB, 331x461px) Image search: [Google]
0012677.jpg
102KB, 331x461px
>>19434252
>>19434263
Your friend sounds like a major fedorafag. You should look into some of the Dark shit infesting our world (Pizza/Elsagate for instance), and you should try to show him how much of a fag he is acting like. You need to show him how he shouldn't go down the path of Secular thoughts and Atheism as that inevitably leads to spiritual and moral decay.
>>
>>19435164
That's exactly it. Find your shade of grey! Accept the reality of good and evil and judge the world from your place in it. We will know the quality of our judgement from the fruits of our judgement, and may refine ourselves accordingly.
>>
>>19435148
I never said Sol is god. I said Sol is our creator, as in our father, and our mother is the elements that form the body, mainly carbon.

God is omnipotent because God IS potency. God is the electromagnetism, gravity, and the strong and weak nuclear forces that bind matter together. Matter is energy, therefor all is God. Sol disperses electromagnetic energy through fusion, and is thus a node of God.
If man serves only man, man will cease to be. Man must find balance between the animalistic emulation, and manifestation of Sol if Man wishes to prosper.
>>
>>19435242
I know you for a well-meaning nerd, but find a more metastable strategy for your billion year projects and they won't take a billion years anymore, k?
>>
>Do you have a moment for controversy?

>Why do you think jews deny the holocaust?

>Why do you think jews are so hated?

Proceed with redpill barrage and tell them to stfu if they ask to much

in order to teach they need to be quiet and listen
>>
>>19435242
Jesus is electromgneticism in the flesh.
>>
>>19435377
Just like everybody else.
>>
>>19435420

Jesus was god! BITCH!

you don't fucking get it! they want you to think jesus was just random gnosticist, Buddhist, or muslim and that he was just a normal guy!

Well if jesus was just a fucking man then why do they try so hard to downplay his divinity with all this derivitive bullshit, mothafucka!!

you're not enlightened or awakened, and idgaf how much you quote URANTIA!

You 20-something autistic heathen crapbasket!
>>
>>19435440
See? Silly man worshipers... Jesus was a roman construct imagined to force peasants like you to imprison themselves in their own ignorance.

Why do you believe this to be fact? Because you read it in a fairy tale book written by men that by today's standards would seem like cavemen? Who's autistic again?
>>
>>19435476

And what is your alternative? Brb before you babble on about some luciferian panthestic belief system.
>>
>>19435652
Global currency-free communist government sustained by robotic labor and led by artificial intelligence.
>>
>>19435476
>Arguing unironically with a christian
Your worse than him.
Just let him be if it makes him happy
>>
>>19435748
nah
>>
>>19435717

That's about as profound and original as the fucking wheel. God is the only economic system I need.
>>
>>19435889
The wheel: The first tool invented by a tool to transport tools. Sounds pretty profound to me
>>
>>19433670
>the most relevant
Question the relevance of everything you're told.
>>
>>19435148
Um no, God wants the annihilation of evil. He wants all evil either made good or gone. The up arrow is the only wave that should exist.
>>
>>19436186
>Just be sure you ask yourself if you're truly prepared to have a god who truly forgives all evil.
Okay, so congratulations, you picked the same side I did
Now if only you'd thought about it enough to have understood the question, you might have already figured out it was the same side I did.
I didn't say you had to pick the god who truly forgives, and it sounds like you don't. Nor should you.
God's judgement has value too, not only his mercy.
>>
File: heart.jpg (100KB, 410x700px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
100KB, 410x700px
>>19433670
Show them their true nature.
Question their reality and where it comes from.
Guide them with compassion and understanding.
Have patience yet reveal what you know.
Many love their ignorance, yet many also wish there was more to life. Simply show them what else exists beyond this veil of illusion we call "life".
>>
Feel the Void and you'll be free
>>
>>19438181
The void is death. One cannot feel death. Death is the only freedom.
Freedom is overrated.
Unfortunate to see a being of life advocate for death without themselves trying it beforehand.
>>
>>19436803
Only the living may judge the living. Your philosophy is dictated by those few men who control the world, who are your lords, and who live as Gods on Earth. The sheep remain concerned with titles such as "God" and "messiah', whilst serving their God de facto, the status quo. Their only prayer takes place in the ballot booth. Their only worship is directly cut from their paycheck. Their only salvation is their false hope founded on the ignorance of their reality.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.