[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took acid and saw the matrix. It was connected like this cube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

I took acid and saw the matrix. It was connected like this cube except it was infinite and extended in every direction infinitely. Each dot was a universe or a dimension i'm not exactly sure. Have you seen the matrix /x/? or am I crazy?
>>
It exists, but the implications of this are maddening
>>
>>19431406
Damn acid doesn't do shit for me!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
>>
What you're seeing is geometric (hallucinations) from the (hallucinogen) that you took, not the matrix.

Source: a man who has taken acid a lot
>>
Fuck me man I have gone five tabs deep of good shit and saw nothing close to what you saw. All I got out of it was a chill ass day with friends
>>
>>19431421
wrong

he's seeing the holographic matrix reality of the universe

hallucinations aren't just "fake"
>>
Sounds like an experience of the glimpse of the infinite.
>>
File: hard-carbon.jpg (82KB, 996x503px) Image search: [Google]
hard-carbon.jpg
82KB, 996x503px
>>19431406
cloth is a fabric that is worn
>>
>>19431467
So many Saturn death cult symbols.
>>
>>19431443
>"Hallucination" (n.) an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present.

You're right, hallucination is a real thing. How do you know you didn't see the 5-D hypercube of the Tree of Life?
>>
>>19431479
Yes. Nature is a Saturn Death Cult conspiracy.
>>
>>19431406
how much did you take? and how many times have you taken it before?
>>
>>19431416
either your dealer ripped you off with bunk or weak tabs, or you are/were on antipsychotics and didn't think about a possible interaction
>>
File: Spider Eater.jpg (89KB, 540x622px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Eater.jpg
89KB, 540x622px
>>19431479
Its only a death cult if you want to lord
>>
>>19431488
I did
>>
>>19431412
Less maddening once you let go of your attachments to normal reality
>>
>>19431406
>I took a hallucinogen and hallucinated
Fuck off
>>
>>19431406
Stop taking acid. It causes irreversible damage to your brain. You may develop permanent psychosis and suffer for the rest of your worthless life.
>>
>>19431406
>I took acid and saw some trippy shit
No fucking waaayyy
>>
>>19431416
acid just put me in a shitty thought loop and I thought I'd end up in an asylum
>>
The matrix is a wave, giving the appearance of an infinite cube.
>>
>>19432241
Next he's gonna tell us that pot gives you the munchies. Maybe its a government conspiracy to get us to buy more shit.
>>
>>19432233
[citation needed]
>>
Ugh. Dude. Don't.
I'm very much an advocate for using drugs to raise one's awareness and give you different perspectives on shit, but claiming it's anything more than figurative is just dumb.
>>
>>19432287
not that anon and I disagree with the term "damage" but they definitely do leave lasting changes on your personality, arguably positive (studies on the effect of psilocybin monitored levels of "openness" in individuals polled pre-trip and 1 year post-trip, they were consistently a magnitude higher, although I dunno how they measured this)
Also it is true that some people with neuroses or who lack mental stability can develop psychosis from psychedelics, especially schizophrenic individuals or individuals with dormant schizophrenia / schizophrenia in the family.
>>
File: unit circle.gif (308KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
unit circle.gif
308KB, 420x420px
>>19432265
>>
>>19432310
Also quantitative studies showed objective lasting differences in the behavior of mice exposed to psilocybin for many months, even years, afterwards.
>>
>>19432310
Yes I agree with you regarding the positive changes. Taking psychedelics have helped turn me from being a openly bitter and misanthropic piece of shit into an open and friendly person.

Regarding the psychosis - I would agree with you if you mentioned the temporary psychosis that these drugs can trigger, because I've experienced that first hand and it's well known and documented. But permanently induced psychosis and triggering dormant schizophrenia? I don't think there's any real evidence for either of those despite anecdotes. The only study I'm aware of which does investigate the matter found that there was no link.
>>
>>19431406
Please google Indra's net
>>
>>19432348
Maybe not permanent but being locked up for a month in an institution and dealing with the repercussions of whatever you did while psychotic (running in the streets nude, breaking and entering, stabbing people - I know a guy who killed his dad in a situation like this, with a knife) is still enough to fuck your life up
>>
>>19432348
>temporary psychosis that these drugs can trigger, because I've experienced that first hand
storytiem?
>>
OP here
>>19431495
I honestly forget, but I either took two paper hits or this thing called a pyramid which is an gelatin dosed with lsd which is equivalent to three hits. I had been experimenting with acid for a while, sometime I got hallucinations, but most of the time I did not so this really made an impact
>>
File: Indras_Net-02.png (64KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Indras_Net-02.png
64KB, 250x141px
>>19432356
OP here again, this is exactly what I saw except the circles and part connecting it were green and the rest was black. It went on forever. I honestly thought I was seeing some part of my brain. I only bring this up because I never read anyone else experiencing this on a trip.
>>
>>19432411
I had this feeling before too OP.
Did "it" say anything to you?

I got "We are the Light", when I tried to control it, it felt like existence was falling out of order.
>>
>>19431406
I have seen things similar to this in dreams. Cyclopean frameworks that appeared digitized, as though generated by some great, unimaginable computer, stretching forever in all directions.
>>
>>19432411
Its an idea more than a trip. You experienced the idea in a trip is all
>>
>>19432394
not much of a story, but out of my 15 or so trips with acid I've had 1 bad trip where I turned paranoid schizophrenic.

>tripping on 350ug
>trip starts off normal, first 2 hours good
>suddenly my visual field gets overwhelmed with eyeballs and teeth which end up looking like these really fucked up insects
>eyeball-teeth insects RUSH towards me in a super aggressive manner
>this lasts about 1 second and then fades
>I think "that was fucking weird" then carry on like nothing happened
>about 10 minutes later it happens again
>then it happens again
>again
>again
>suddenly my visual field is overwhelmed with eyeball-teeth insects which are rushing towards me every second in a hyper aggressive manner
>I start to enter into delusion by thinking I've permanently fried my brain which is accompanied by a sense of impending doom
>I spiral further and further into delusional thinking while I'm constantly being harassed by these eyeball-teeth insects every second
>every pixel of my vision seems like it wants to hurt me
>I look outside at the trees / bushes near my home and they're making horrible grimacing faces and clawing at me
>I try to calm myself down multiple times, try to change setting, nothing helps
>slip further into delusion, hear my roommate walking around outside my room (doesn't know I'm tripping) and my first reaction is that I should get a weapon to defend myself because he wants to harm me
>grab my baseball bat and sit on my bed facing the door, he doesn't come in thankfully
>spend the next 3 or so hours thinking everything is going to kill me and that I'll never get back to normal
>become convinced that some weird looping hallucination (which is increasing in frequency) is trying to show me the way to enlightenment
>the apex of the hallucination hits and nothing happens, feel like I've been cheated and want to kill myself
>exit the peak and regain control of my brain and start uncontrollably laughing at how fucking insane I was
>no lasting damage
>>
>>19432441
>hear my roommate walking around outside my room (doesn't know I'm tripping)
hm yeah stealth trips are a bad idea lol
>>
>>19432446
Yeah I know. This was actually my last acid trip about 7 months ago now. At the time I was convinced there was no such thing as a bad trip, because the physical euphoria I get with acid is like a full body orgasm for the entirety of the peak and I didn't think any cognitive shit would be able to overwhelm that. I was wrong lol
>>
>>19432454
Used to trip a metric fucktonne and I still have this belief, had friends that freaked out on it and I just assumed they wanted attention, despite getting intense and wanting to just sit there and focus on focusing on focusing I never had a bad expierience and I remember those nights as the best nights of my life, well above any milestone I have ever achieved in life.

But i'll take your word for it.
>>
>>19432454
luckily it sounds like you just had a bad trip.
a psychotic break usually means total loss of any idea who or where you are, inability to speak coherently, stripping nude, and not even remembering any of it.
>>
>>19432462
Yeah It's pretty convincing unless you've actually experienced the psychotic side. The first time I took acid was when I was depressed and suicidal which goes against all conventional advice on set before tripping, and it turned out to be the best decision I'd made in my life. My depression was absolutely annihilated within 2 hours and my view on life was completely changed coming out of the trip.

In hindsight my bad trip was actually a good experience though. I feel like it was pretty insightful into mental illness and how thoughts can completely overpower your to the point of absolutely ruining you as a person (especially if you spiral with them and let them take control).

I've tripped on mushrooms and HBWR a bunch of times since my last acid trip and didn't have any bad mental experiences - bad physical experiences with HBWR though, I'd recommend avoiding that shit like the plague unless you'd like 18 hours of extreme vasoconstriction and crippling nausea
>>
>>19432508
>The first time I took acid was when I was depressed and suicidal which goes against all conventional advice on set before tripping, and it turned out to be the best decision I'd made in my life. My depression was absolutely annihilated within 2 hours and my view on life was completely changed coming out of the trip.
Same here buddy, glad to know the medication worked for you.

It's a damn shame it does not see limited use in helping the suicidal and mentally ill when applicable.
>>
>>19432479
I'd say I was definitely teetering on the verge of fully blown psychosis. I think I was just one event away from fully succumbing to it, if my roommate came into the room I know I would have went for him in the state I was in and I think that would have set it off completely. I felt like some sort of wild animal at the time and the line between hallucination and reality was completely blurred.

>>19432532
Yeah it's absolutely fucking amazing stuff. Good to know you benefited from it too. The therapeutic potential of psychedelics when it comes to mental health issues is off the scale compared to current conventional medication. It's criminal that this stuff is criminalised and that it hasn't had thorough research behind it since it was first discovered. I ended up trying ayahuasca a few months after the acid and that blew away my social anxiety too.
>>
>>19432248
Sounds like you got shit you need to work through... the L was trying to help
>>
File: unifrac.jpg (482KB, 1282x718px) Image search: [Google]
unifrac.jpg
482KB, 1282x718px
>>19431406
check out nassim haramein
>>
>>19431479
Carbon is 666 for some folk
>>
>>19432411
Yes i’ve Seen similar things when i was on mushrooms
It did feel like i was in the space between dimensions, but at the time i thought each node was a ... person? Not a human, but a mind?
>>
>>19431406
How did you actually see it. When I would look at it , it's would start twisting and was impossible to comprehend and honestly slightly mortifying.
>>
>>19432248
been there anon, i repeatedly took my work clothes out of the wardrobe and placed them neat for the next day around 20 times and i kept thinking the same thought about needing to get up and sort my work clothes over and over, i knew i was doing it but couldnt stop.
>>
>>19431421
this, ive seen fractals, circuitry like visuals, kaleidascope visuals all from closed eye (and some open) hallucinations. acid answers the questions you havent asked yet.
>>
>>19431435
must have been weak tabs to drop 5 and not go crazy, i took two 150ug tabs and smoked around 4-6 joints and the whole room was melting man.
>>
>>19434242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo
>>
>>19431677
Yes once you accept the madness it's no longer madness.
>>
>>19432441
>I know that feel
>tfw when schizo kicks in
I had the truman show, deadly insects, matrix, everything is an act to jail me, hyper dimensional caterpillar that I am not suppose to disturb by tripping out to much because I'll end up in hell, general hell themes, past life crimes.
But strangely no matter how fucked up I became I always came back.
>>
i remember this one trip on dpt + synth weed.
I was death and trapped in procces, problem was with infinite number of geometrical objects, each one could do whatever it wants and i had no control of it. It was absurd and terryfying at the same time, i was watching some weird construction comming to life, and then suddenly it was annihilated and another entity takes it place. This game was going for infinitum and i could only watch it. As i was regaining slowly control of my body i slowly become one of this entity, small and weak, but slowly gaining power and going higher in game's hierarchy. At the end i manage to reborn and come back to my real body, finally free from game. In reallity i screamed, as my mother came to my room shitting at me for waking her up. I was unable to explain my behaviour, i said something like "you will see tomorrow" because i was sure tomorrow i will be on youtube and in television they will tell about me and about what i did: about winning this infinite game and getting free from it as The Choosen One. Next day i still thought that other people may play same game as me, as this could be some shared consciousness, ancient mind game of psychonauts. It was so logical in my mind and i at the end i knew all rules of the game, even if i forget it shortly after.
I called this reality "hyperspace" and (suprisingly) there is something like dmt.forum where they are calling "hyperspace" for tripping on dmt. However my experience was slightly different and i havent seen any references to my game i played and won this night, anywhere on this forum.
>>
I took acid and my spine started moving involuntarily.
>>
>>19432233
stop spreading false information
>>
>>19435607
i took acid and my spine cracked
>>
>>19432313
Mind blown.
>>
File: 1461837743344.jpg (776KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461837743344.jpg
776KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>19436285
cool
>>
New Years 2017 was a nightmare because of this effect. Now I look at the ceilings and they dance... Perhaps if I was schizo I would have seen faces in the wall like that 80's Twilight Zone Ep or Gex the Gecko's Scream TV.
>>
>>19431406
>I TOOK LSD AND TRIPPED GUYS!!!

nothing to see here
>>
File: hypercube_2_by_meninx.jpg (17KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
hypercube_2_by_meninx.jpg
17KB, 267x200px
I dont know how you managed to escape the Tesseract, but you should count yourself lucky. Some dont make it back out.
>>
>>19431406
>Takes drugs
>Sees weird things
It's voodoo magic I swear!
>>
>>19431406
I saw the same thing when i took acid for the 3rd time.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.