[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /x/, tell me what you know about "The Book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: thewhiteowlwoetihweht.jpg (53KB, 521x720px) Image search: [Google]
thewhiteowlwoetihweht.jpg
53KB, 521x720px
Alright, /x/, tell me what you know about "The Book of Nonsense"
>>
You mean the Book of Lies that's a pretty good book by Aleister Crowley?
>>
>>19430938
There's also "Liber Aleph" or "The Book of Wisdom or Folly." I've heard that there is more to that text than appears on the surface.
>>
The voynich manuscript is... Whatever
>>
>>19430934
>Book of Nonsense

You mean The Bible?
>>
>>19430934
Apparently It's a book that was written which exists outside of time and space.
No its not any of the books that you have mentioned here. It's a book written in the spirit of the fool, hence the name, the book of nonsense.
>>
>>19431264
It is a book which both exists and does not exist. It is in the superposition.
>>
>>19431278
How can it be read then? Is it possible to find it?
>>
>>19431162
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
>>
>>19430934
it was a good read, a bit hard to understand though.
>>
>>19430934
Seems like nonsense to me.
>>
>>19430934
>tell me what you know about "The Book of Nonsense"

There are morons so braindead that they consider it to be the actual Word of the One True God.
>>
I can buy a copy on amazon right now.. it totally exists in this time, and space.
It's.. for 9-12 year olds though.. and sort of looks like a harry potter/pick your own ending rip.
Hmm..
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32835403-the-book-of-nonsense
>>
>>19432724
And the first "1846" one, sounds like bizarro fiction, before it turned, weird.
(Look up Bizarro fiction if you haven't heard of it before, either.)
>>
>>19430934
The author never was, is not, and never will be.
>>
>>19432724
>>19432743
the archetypes spawn many instances of themselves.
This book is only available in the akashic records. It has a white owl on the front with 3 eyes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.