[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why did they killed tesla? >was planning a breakthur in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

So why did they killed tesla?
>was planning a breakthur in energy
>just dies lmao

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1502257316951.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1502257316951.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
>>19428813
Pic related
>>
File: trump_time_traveler.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
trump_time_traveler.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>19428813
Tesla was 86 when he died in 1943, but they totally killed him.

"They" did, however, seize all of his papers, patents, and blueprints after he died because of "national security".
>>
>>19428813
It's way too soon to be posting this pic you sick fuck
>>
>>19429282

Lol I love this post ever time.
>>
>>19428813
too soon
>>
why is everyone saying "too soon"? who is it in this pick?
>>
Fuck Thomas Edison
>>
>>19429891

A meme pic of a girl purported to be dead. There is no evidence really if she is, but the photos suggest she is. 'too soon' has been going on around for some time whenever people post it.
>>
>>19428813
thats a wax sculpture?
>>
File: 08-12-07.39.50.jpg (20KB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
08-12-07.39.50.jpg
20KB, 327x327px
>>19428813
>Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare.But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.
>>
>>19429282
didn't he die poor broke and homeless?
doubt he was dumb enough to leave anything of significance behind for them to find
>>
>>19431042
That because they took his plans from him, retard.

And they atill kill him 8m off despite being ild, poor, and poor
>>
>>19431034

that's fucked.
>>
>>19428813
Too fucking soon.
>>
File: shitpost.jpg (207KB, 1433x839px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
207KB, 1433x839px
>>19430955
It's an expensive fuck doll you tardos. Look closely at the coloring, the eyebrows. the eyes.

>>19431034
Fake story. Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) destroys your kidneys and takes a long time to kill you (36+ hours). Before it kills you it's actually much LESS intoxicating than normal alcohol.

Methanol can damage your optic nerve, but the ANTIDOTE to methanol poisoning is regular alcohol so drinking normal alcohol would have protected her.

>>19431104
sucker
>>
Tesla a cute
>>
tesla is a meme he was working on what we call cell phone towers before he died and people are just faggots that can't physics
>>
>>19431166
>the ANTIDOTE to methanol poisoning is regular alcohol so drinking normal alcohol would have protected her
so does this mean after drinking rubbing alc I can just take a couple shots of whiskey and avoid blindness?
(not that I would, if I ever feel like setting my throat on fire there's always pure ethanol for that)
>>
>>19431196
you're a fag
its not a secret that Tesla was into electromagnetism and renewable energy sources
the argument is that he might've figured some of that shit out and that's what they're hiding from us
>>
>>19431218
you're a fag go take diff eq so you can comprehend maxwell's equations and the dirac equation and you'll see that zero point energy is just faggots who can't math. I'm fucking very familiar with the tesla meme it's other people who aren't familiar with physics. Talking like there are still mysteries to electromagnetism that we don't understand it's fucking bullshit and a money grab by a bunch of cargo cultists. Real researchers are studying QFT and trying to figure out wtf dark energy is and shit. Anyone that knows anything isn't wasting time trying to find a over unity zero point energy whatever the fuck machine they're studying solid state physics trying to get a room temperature super conductor so we can have quantum locking real life hoverboards or researching optics in plenoptic cameras or some shit.
Swear to god we're gonna regress back to medieval shit and people will be making van de graaf generators saying it gathers energy from the center of the earth (which is flat)
pure fuckin degeneracy
>>
>>19431104
you know it's sad but true
>>
>>19431196
Thomas Edison Internet Defense Force, plz go
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>19431199
Methanol itself actually is not technically poisonous. The enzyme that neutralizes regular alcohol converts it to Formic Acid which is highly toxic. So your own metabolism MAKES it poisonous.

Lots of normal foods produce small amounts of Formic acid (orange juice, pectin jelly, waxy fruits) so your body can clear it from your system quickly. If you drink a large amount of regular alcohol with (or after) methanol it slows down and dilutes this conversion process to a safe level. So yes, if you accidentally drink wood alcohol (methanol, methyl alcohol) a LARGE amount of regular alcohol can safe your sight and your life. You should try vomiting FIRST however.

Most rubbing alcohol is ISOPROPYL alcohol which is metabolized to Acetone. Acetone is much less toxic than Formic Acid, but will still make you really sick.
>>
File: science_fail.jpg (68KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
science_fail.jpg
68KB, 640x524px
>>19431265
If everyone were blind and you invented a solar panel they would say that it "makes energy from nothing".

Most of known physics is fairly accurate. The only problem is that we are NOT in a closed system mono-dimensions system. There are extra dimensions with higher levels of potential energy that can be tapped.
>>
too soon
>>
>>19430962
summer
>>
>>19434156
Newfag detected are you enjoying our website?
>>
>>19431034
>The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann
>and she had already had some drinks before then
Drinking regular alcohol would have helped her in this case.
>>
File: 1393731986291.png (164KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1393731986291.png
164KB, 409x325px
>>19431034
Complete nonsense, beginning with her drinking a drink contaminated with antifreeze. Sure it's a sweet poison, but there's no way she could consume a small drink with enough antifreeze in it to be toxic without realizing something was wrong. Then the symptoms don't match because it's not as if you drink antifreeze and suddenly begin dying, it has to be absorbed first! Sure, at first it appears to have the same effect as being drunk with slurred speech and dizziness, but that's only in the first few hours. It's not until the next day that serious symptoms occur and there is a possibility of death, so the odds of her ignoring any other symptoms for twelve or so hours while partying with guys she doesn't know is slim at best. Furthermore ethanol is an antidote to antifreeze. She would have been fine.
Even if all of that did happen, someone has to be lying. The girl in the photo has red cheeks, and a healthy complexion that would not be there after death. In order for this to be achieved a massive amount of make-up would have to be applied to the entire body, which would take time. Then there's the issue of her eyes, which are is several different positions in the pictures. True there is a theory about cola, pop rocks, and a turkey baster, but why would someone do that to a body they think is alive? As if all that weren't enough, what about the temperature of the body? Once she died it'd begin to cool, and he'd have to notice that she wasn't alive by that! The entire story has holes in it! Just like a woman's body does, and should!
My opinion on the story of perfection girl is the strange item half hidden under the sheets. It looks like either a panty liner or a diaper, to me at least. And yes, in 1994 a drunk Liza was abused by Lester, twice.
>>
>>19431034
Those are lines from a metallica song wtf?
>>
>>19428813
JP Morgan didn't like the idea of free energy. He had to go
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.