[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ here. not trolling, just honestly wondering if there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1502246196174.jpg (169KB, 645x816px) Image search: [Google]
1502246196174.jpg
169KB, 645x816px
/pol/ here.
not trolling, just honestly wondering if there's any way to talk to/summon hitler or similar. Thanks and SH
>>
>>19428117
Summon hitler. To what? To lose the war again? GTFO He was a pussy bitch ass niga.
>>
>>19428117
Good chance his spirit was reincarnated anyway lad, focus on changing the past.
>>
>>19428124
As long as people are proud of their race/country nationalism will not die. Stay mad paralarper>>19428129
Could you tell who it might be or can spirits be fractional?
>>
>>19428117
It will take a lot. This world has all but Banished him through the power of collective delusion. You need to start looking up the Yellow and Red caps for some mad prowess. Just know you have to take on the biblical serpent to expand "I am". Young Child of God. Don't stray from the path of Good either. A long time down the road, if you better everything for everyone, they will better it for you. Especially if you don't do it stupidly like the modern liberal elite. Their methods only produce hatred no matter how much they give.
>>
>>19428171
>>19428117
>>19428137
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI6K1Y7fvW0

Also read the Bible as a Sci-Fi novel anon. It makes much more sense.

>It's impossible God was just an advanced race that accomplished existential answers.

You have a brain thanks to the Lord. Use it anon, don't let it be used.
>>
>>19428180
>>19428171
http://time.com/3745014/tibetan-buddhists-china-photos/
>>
File: 1501722260534.gif (2MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1501722260534.gif
2MB, 500x332px
OP here
thanks for taking this seriously.
I may never speak with him but I will use the info in this thread to try to procure the ethnostate we desperately need. Our movement needs as many intellectuals as it can find and its not easy, mainly due to the public school system and "muh 666 gorrilion".
I know himmler was really into the paranormal and stuff. Could anyone elaborate on the meaning of runes and the like used by him? I don't know much other than hitler didn't approve of his mysticism.
>>
>>19428306
Runes are simple scripture using modified Glyphs to hide their meaning. Don't fall for the Ego death meme though. They say "you" get in the way of "truth". All you have to know is that this "you" that you use to elaborate on the knowledge stored in your brain is replaceable and alterable. I almost fell into infinity during meditation. I actually felt the Ground dissappear because something I or "it" couldn't maintain itself as I felt there was no reason to ground nothing.

Ended up praying to every single God in existence begging just for the ground back.

>tl;dr Prometheus Rising/Quantum Physics
>>
>>19428348
There is nothing weirder than feeling information seeping into your soul/mind/body. I almost became the very background I was trying to observe.
>>
>>19428137
>As long as people are proud of their race/country

Well, its pretty obvious you don't have anything else to be proud of.
>>
>>19428364
Your attempt at an insult just leaves me confused...
of course I'm proud of other things, but none of us accomplishes as much as all of us. That's where nation and race comes in. I don't know who you are but I can tell you didn't think what you wrote through very well. Or at all. Educate yourself because it seems that you let others do it for you (aka: my teacher told me natsees r ebul so dey r ebul!!1)
>>
>>19428117
Bumping, would like to speak to him myself.
>>
>>19428427
That nazis were evil and I'm glad and proud to say that my great grandfather got to blow up the heads of a few Naziggers back in ww2. Wish I could have been there and fought too, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>19428544
The SS was bad. Nobody disputes this.

Most Nazi's were drafted teenagers brainwashed by an insane country run by a madman who thought he could fight off the world with kids while building UFO's and Arctic bases.

If you really are proud of the deaths of children forced to fight for an evil autocratic brainwashing system. Most of whom knew only what the state had told them. You are the evil one, not them. You ignore their plight to feel bigger than you are, only shrinking your position in the world.
>>
File: 23554475646.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
23554475646.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
Hitler was one of the 6 demons that possessed Anneliese Michel so maybe there is some way to summon him
>>
>>19428578
You're absolutely right. I know not all the Nazis were bad people. I was being a sarcastic asshole. I have small yet unironic contempt for alt rightist /pol/acks who embrace the worst in humanity for whatever warped reason they perceive to be a truth. I assumed you were one, that is, if you are the poster I originally replied to.
>>
>>19428637
Just to start off, the rest isn't necessarily targeted at you. It needs to be said though, this meme is overused and needs to die.

>Nope, tired of copy paste sanctimonious assholes though harping on muh nazis. They aren't the epitome of all evil. Especially since so few people even considered that the poor as always got boned the hardest even if they didn't want any part in it as usual.
>>
>>19428117

Yet they wonder why /pol/ isn't welcomed anywhere
>how to summon hitler
>>
File: 1464014843370.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464014843370.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19428117
I'm probably the reincarnation of Hitler, or I am very similar to him. Fear not, I will unite the workers and lead the white race to victory and bring about the Fourth Reich. This will be the final and everlasting Reich. I will act as the hand of God and bring order to chaos.

You heard it here first on /x/.
>>
>>19428117

Start with the basics.

Learn the ancient ways of whatever "people" you're from. I go to /pol/ maybe twice a week; you're gonna need more than Hitler if you wanna win.
>>
>>19428578
I find your stance to be confusing, then. Why do you latch onto Nazism in particular instead of just flat out proclaiming yourself a nationalist, when the only thing you seem to relate to in the philosophy is the pride one can have in the race and/or nation? Because I can genuinely understand feeling proud of the accomplishments of one's nations, at least. It sounds more like you're a Nationalist alone. What could Hitler have to offer you? DNA testing has shown that Hitler has Jewish descendants so he's definitely not 'pure' in his race and unless you live in Germany, I doubt there would be much you could share with him in terms of pride in a nation.

So: why Hitler?
>>
>>19428792
The reason one would latch onto Nazism is the reason why one would latch onto Communism. Deficiency in knowledge and subservience to provider systems. Not that guy btw.

Truthfully the reason I initially latched onto Nazism was because of the sudden wealth of knowledge about Nazi's on /pol/ that nobody ever tells you. Nobody told me Hitler was a war hero in school. Nobody told me 12 year olds ended up on the Battlefield. Nobody told me that Communism killed tens upon tens of millions of people while a nation built around killing people only managed to pull off 6-12 million.

Something weird about that last bit btw. If a nation can work people to death and kill 70million. How the hell did Germany only manage to kill off so few WITH death camps.

I also tend to side with the Underdog in all things. Or play the Devils Advocate.
>>
>>19428792
you're too retarded for words to describe
>>
>>19428834
Not only that. Where did all the Jews come from after WW2? Supposedly 8-12 million died. But there were roughly that amount in Europe back then. It's almost like Germany wasn't even trying.

>Gas chamber doors meme
>Can't actually access Nazi documents because they all got classified

Too many questions not enough answers. It feels like a giant fucking scapegoat for everyone's problems.
>>
>>19428837
Nice comeback, patsy.

>>19428834
I see. So you'd like to summon Hilter for the purpose of perhaps learning from him, and learning about the Hitler that isn't generally public. I guess I can't really down on that even if I don't think I'll ever truly 'feel' Nazism.
>>
>>19428854
As much as I'm not much for Nazism, this is beyond true. Not only did Germany become the scapegoat for all of WW2 (which is bullshit its called a WORLD War for a reason), I'd argue that people still try to make it a scapegoat for shit. Nobody seems to give a shit about the war crimes that all the rest of the countries commit; hell, as far as some Asian countries are concerned, they did nothing wrong and nobody bothers to wag a finger at them. I don't think this is necessarily intentional just that people are sensationalist and Nazism has gained a sensationalist feel.

This thread is getting very /his/.
>>
>>19428858
For me yes. I would want actual answers. The subjugation of information that should be Public in this world is actually abhorrent in how widespread it is.

We can't even get a rough estimate as to the Black Budget
The Church claims to have the Death certificate of Jesus but won't even photograph it
The CIA did a bunch of psychological tests on people provided proof, released that info about all these illegal tests under the FOIA and nobody was investigated in these gross abuse cases
Nazi Germany is basically covered up and called racists even though they saw potential in Africa and welcomed them to the Olympics meanwhile our modern government destabilizes them to implement stringent economic controls making them slave AGAIN.

So much information that is crucial to a TRUE understanding of the world so often gets hidden. Even just stonemasonry back in the day.
>>
>>19428866
Well /his/ and /x/ should go hand in hand. There is paranormal history after all. Lots of it too.
>>
>>19428870
Well I mean I wouldn't get carried away with the Nazi Germany and racism thing. They had an approach to the population that was disturbing to say the least, and it wasn't just a race thing because the mentally disabled were often part of it as well. But....it's wrong to say that they did everything wrong. The issue with seeing Germany through a lens of just 'BUT THE GENOCIDE' is that there may have been things they were doing with government that could be learned from. But as soon as anyone hears 'the Nazis did this', whoops, the banana peel slips and the whole thing comes tumbling down.

We really should learn from past governments, and not just in what to avoid. The cartoonish evil look at Nazism basically makes it impossible to repurpose anything they did and execute it in a more responsible government.
>>
File: spencer.png (189KB, 1075x717px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.png
189KB, 1075x717px
>>19428745
>inb4
>>
>>19428117
Probably not, nor should we if we could.

Personally, I believe in reincarnation, as opposed to communicable human spirits. I'm also an NS occultist but there's little reason to try an rip a spirit back into our world before its time.
>>
>>19428117
Now, that being said, we're absolutely dominating on the street and people are becoming demystified of nationalism and racial solidarity. You'd be better off changing the future with magick, than using it to dwell on the past. That's probably what Hitler would want, anyway.
>>
>>19428137
Hi.

What do you need?
>>
>>19428117
>guize how do i summon daddy hitler????
Quality thread.
>>
File: 1500083230652.jpg (103KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
1500083230652.jpg
103KB, 600x777px
OP here. I'm pretty tired after a good Friday . Didn't read much but it sure is jidf in here. The ss were mostly comprised of foreign recruits and they were all dedicated to stopping the communists. Finland especially, but Scandinavia in general. They fought and continue to fight to this day to free the world from mess its in today. Yeah I'm tired but x is a slow board so ill brb lol.
here's an evil Nazi.
>>
File: 1496434604900.jpg (36KB, 404x611px) Image search: [Google]
1496434604900.jpg
36KB, 404x611px
>>19429781
Nvm wasn't as tired as I thought. Actually some good discussion. Ill post tomorrow with thoughts and it will be fun and stuff.
>>
>>19428137
>blind follower of a dead ideology calling anyone a larper
>>
>>19429781
>>19429736
Do you want something or not?
>>
>>19428117
The best way to summon Hitler is to become Hitler by mimicking his world views.
>>
>>19428578
>this level of cognitive dissonance

lol
>>
>>19428171
Sounds interesting, where'd you hear all of this?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.