[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ what there was before the big bang and why the big bang was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1499911472327.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1499911472327.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
/x/ what there was before the big bang and why the big bang was created? be detailed in your explanation.
>>
Before the creation of this universe, there was another universe. I like to call it the old universe. It's the universe where I was born. I was born on a planet full of gods. There were two creators. A male and a female. The female was my god mother.
>>
>>19427966
what was before that?
>>
>>19427974
lol I dunno
>>
>>19427947
No one knows but we got top people working on it
>>
File: singularity.jpg (55KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
singularity.jpg
55KB, 636x358px
Before the big bang there was either another universe or a repeat of this one. Something exists rather than nothing because for nothing to exist as a concept, the idea of "something" must also exist. It takes one to define the other. If there was just a "nothing" then it wouldn't be "nothing" because there'd be no existence to call it "nothing". Since nothing exists, that means that infinity exists. Everything that could possibly happen throughout an infinite amount of universes and timelines and dimensions has happened, will happen, and is happening all at once.
>>
>>19427947
well im christian so i believe the big bang was god's "Seperating light from darkness" act on the first day
>>
>>19427947
The big bang is naturally occurring phenomenom. It isn't special, quit making it "sacred' in your head. It is worthy of Praise and Gratitude for the possibility for our temporary existence. But it happens, so it will happen again and happened before.

As for detail, I would need a source for that. One doesn't exist. The likelihood of a process only happening once in the Universe as a special occasion is retarded. Only the lowest tier of scientist believes this. You can wait for another big bang inside a singularity on a cycling computer civilization. IF you need to store yourself around an iron star for extra space. Eventually the process will repeat itself though. You just need a tightly bound enough singularity to wait in though.
>>
Our Realm is a place of Shadow and Fog.

Outside of this 4th dimensional universe is the Realm of Light known as the Pleroma.
>>
Two m branes smashed into each other
>>
>>19428252
Technically we are just one trans-formative part of a 4-Dimensional construct, our entire Universe that is. The 4th Dimension is the culmination of all time and thought possible within our realm. Since you are in the shape you can access it's knowledge whenever. Know that several things have been put in place to keep you from observing the Akashic Record.
>>
Someone tripped on something at the glass factory and shards of glass everywhere. To cut a long story short.
>>
https://www.monroeinstitute.org/explorer-series
Explorer Series #18 Story of the Creation
>>
File: 1495629897494.gif (82KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1495629897494.gif
82KB, 494x332px
>>19428287
>>
>>19428270
>Know that several things have been put in place to keep you from observing the Akashic Record.

Can we access it through astral projection?
>>
>>19428317
Sure. I don't see why not. From my understanding Jesus and Bhudda just had to sit around for the knowledge to come to them though.
>>
>>19428387
Now before you project the feeling of Sacred onto these individuals. That's bullshit. They got chosen because they were in the right place at the right time. Study the Yellow and Red hat monks of tibet. The Order of the Eagle is a good starting point.
>>
>>19427947
Most logical currents on esoterism believe that before it, there was Being.
The All, Tao. Just pure energy in existence, the mind that originates all, the consciousness that pulses every universe into existence on an infinite cycle.
Such mind imagines us all and IS us all and everything is a thought.
But that's just leveling it down to our understanding, as nobody can truly grasp such a concept, and even less put it in words. Infinity is a word for us, but it's not something we can ever truly imagine as our minds imagine limits.
>"Ok, so it's a being of infinity, but what created IT? is it alone and bored and that's why it created everything?"
Infinite means what it means. There is no lonelyness in infinity.
But all of it as usual, is theoretical based on vague notions of old esoteric schools...
>>
For people saying the big bang has happened before and will happen again, what about theories like heat death of the universe?
>>
>>19428626
Heat death is a way to misconstrue whats going on. It's just another aspect of aging spacial materials. It doesn't mean it doesn't ever happen again.

That is pseudo-science. There didn't even use to be heat or cold in the Universe before it was. See the problem you are having is you lack the knowledge of what comes after. Most of us do. But we do know given enough time every process repeats itself because energy/date isn't created or destroyed its transformed.

Look up M-Theory from Stephen Hawking. He assumes our Universe isn't special and that it's just how we describe the Locality of our Cosmological horizon. This isn't the End of the Universe either. The Horizon is where everything is just so far away you can't see it anymore. Because of spectrum shift.
>>
>>19427992
>Mfw "Aurora" didn't expect a legit reply that wasn't flaming him/her/it
>>
>>19428246
>It isn't special

Get your fucking head out of your ass. The beginning of a new cycle of existence is infinitely more important than anything we as humans could possibly ever conceive.

How do you live life in such a pathetic state of mind?
>>
>>19428676
My head isn't in my ass. It's an observation of existence. Get your head out of the clouds. Existence isn't special. If we were given it, we weren't asked. If it was thrust upon us we have to deal with it. Treating the Universe as some sanctified spot is the single dumbest thing you can do. It isn't special at all. It's merely a process of events.

Existence, the ego, the You and I. That is special because we can appreciate it. Don't delude yourself into thinking the Universe is special though. It isn't. It naturally occurred whether by God, Time Travelling men, Aliens, or Nature. Thus it can and will occur again. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>19428676
>>19428696
To clarify, things existing isn't special

Us existing is.
>>
>>19428661
Thanks for replying anon, i'm really intrigued by this stuff and will look into that.
>>
>>19428696
Now you have gone and switched discussion points.

>Sanctified spot
>Special event

A spot =/= event

I was talking about the process of one cycle turning to the next revolution of said cycle. I digress.

What IS special to you then?
You make no sense.
In your original reply you claimed that one does not exist. Yet now you say existence is special and should be appreciated.

Your head looks mighty far up your ass from here bud.
>>
>>19428717
You must be retarded. See the clarification point you sanctimonious asshole.
>>19428703

Existence is as much the world as it is that which experiences the world. A rather vague term for everything.

Specifically in relation to the big Bang. The cycle means nothing. It's natural. It happened. So what big whoop. Treating any naturally occurring event as "sacred" or "special" is stupid. It isn't.

The only thing that is sacred is YOUR existence. The personification/translation of existence. The Universe by itself means nothing. It's less than trash as it doesn't even feed Detritivores, a huge fucking waste of space.

When you add observation though. Then it gets value. So no, existence itself holds zero value. It isn't special. Only through the observer can it hope to gain any meaning.
>>
>>19428717
>>19428740

>Inb4 but you exist and are natural

Yeah and this Natural occurrence decides what values things hold.

You shot a poorly formed opinion at me.

The reason I say the Universe occurring has zero value is not only because it doesn't return a profit. It's because value is a human concept. By itself natural things mean less than nothing.
>>
>>19428767
>>19428740
Now this is where duality comes into play if you are still here.

Saying something means nothing equivalently it means everything because zero is an abstraction itself. For it to be absolute it must be infinite. This goes for any number. An absolute is infinite. But we add zeros after absolute whole numbers instead of 5's or 6's
>>
>>19427947
There was God and there was his counterpart the Darkness and there were the Elder beings other than that there was total nothingness.
>>
The whole concept of a singularity Big Bang is flawed because it's inconsistent with fundamental theories of physics and is merely a guess based on extrapolated data. E.g. For all the mass in the universe to be concentrated in an area would create a black hole and not allow for a singularity, as the energy required to move the masses apart would be infinite and the black hole radiation is too slow to allow for the current universe to form.

What I think is a better idea is that all the energy in the universe, and remember that energy can be converted to mass and vice versa, has always existed. So before the "birth" of the physical universe, all of the energy was in the form of electromagnetic waves.

So when we think of the current physical universe being born, we are merely referring to the first conversion of the energy in the universe into mass.
>>
>>19429180
Also I just want to add that exploring the truth of how to convert energy into mass is at the forefront of physics as the first method of doing so, starting a nuclear fission chain reaction, was crude and uncontrollable. If man discovers how to convert energy into mass and vice versa in a controllable way then we will become more like God.
>>
>>19427947
>>>/sci/
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.