[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry for shitty green text, it's my first time telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (199KB, 1296x1728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 1296x1728px
/x/, I've never really believed in the paranormal but after this happened I've been pretty spooked? > Be me
>Grandma visiting
>Ask her if she has any ghost story's
>" Well Anon, Back when you were little you visiting one day"

backstory

>she lives in the country
>super creepy laundry room
>looks more like a cellar
>I never want in it because I was always spooked

Back to the story

>"you ran inside the house and went straight to the laundry room"
>"I knew something was wrong because you never went in there alone"
>"I went to see what you were doing"
>"You were looking around frantically
>"I asked what you were doing and you said I SAW IT, I SAW IT"
>" I asked you what you saw and you said The big black dog
>"I asked where it was"
>"you said I saw it in that window"
>this window was like 6ft high
>she calms me down and doesn't think much of it like my mind was playing tricks on me
>Tell her around that age I read this goosebumps book about two black dogs and it really spooked me
>she says that can't be it and continues with another story
> "I was cooking one day and meema (great great grandma) was sleeping"
>"she started yelling for me"
>"I ran in the room and asked her what was wrong
>"she starts yelling about some black dog that was in front of her"
>Tell my grandma that she was pretty old and I was really young
>say she has one more story
>"I was getting ready to go to work"
>"It was a really foggy morning "
>"I was making coffee and in the corner of my eye I saw something
>"I looked out the window squinting"
>"I saw this huge black dog"
>"this thing and to be as tall as my chest and I'm 5'4
>"It was sniffing around my truck and then I saw another one"
>"at first I didn't really believe what I was seeing"
>"I told myself that I had just woken up and my mind was wandering"
>"but then these two dogs looked up straight at me"
>"I ducked down for a couple minutes and when I looked back up, they were gone"

Is there any way to explain this /x/?
>>
>>19427799
I ran out of room but do you have any similar "ghost dog" story's?
>>
There's a superstition that if you see a black dog it's to mark a death of a close one within a relatively short amount of time. It's actually "cerberus" good luck.
>>
>>19428743
This all happened awhile ago so I should be fine right?
>>
I have a green text thats not scary, just weird.

>Be me
>sitting with my friend bobby on his balcony
>balcony has stairs to ground floor
>bobby's dog is inside the house (black lab)
>there is a pallet of wood blocking the stairs so if dog gets out it cant get down
>were just sitting there talking and shit
>out of corner of my eye see something black and its making a jingling noise
>wtf.png
>stand up and look so is bobby
>turns out its bobby's dog at the top of the stairs BEHIND the wooden pallet and she starts walking down
>calls her back up, she comes, done deal
>we sit there confused as fuck as to how the dog got there
>front door was closed and we were sitting next to it (small balcony)
>no windows or other doors to get out of
>no way it came from downstairs to up cause we would have heard the jingling of her tags
>to this day cant explain how the dog got there
This ok for you /x/?
>>
>>19429168
I mean I really can't say for certain. Like I said this is just an old wives tale, but it seems to have some sort of relevance to your life. Have any relatives passed away or gotten ill?
>>
>>19429209
My great great grandma did but to be fair she was in her late 90's
>>
>>19429236
How long after you saw the dog? Did she have preexisting health issues or was it just like an out of nowhere kind of thing?
>>
>>19429269
Maybe like a year, she didn't have any predicting conditions but she died of pneumonia I think. I'm not sure if the would be a relatively short period of time though
>>
Idk man. I think the best course of action would be going back into the cellar or just forgetting about it altogether.
>>
>>19429316
Why go back?
>>
>>19429330
To investigate. Bring dog treats.
>>
>>19429597
Made me Kek
>>
>>19429201
This isn't scary or weird.
>>
I just copied this from my computer, I wrote it in a previous thread but noone replied.

I must've been around 10 years old at the time, I used to share a bedroom with my brother who was around 18, we slept on the same bed and all.

Since I was younger I always went to bed earlier, and sometimes my mother would peek on me to check if I already was sleeping, if I was sleeping she'd slowly pull me off my bed and carry me into her bed so we'd sleep together. If I wasn't already sleeping I'd pretend to be sleeping anyways, but one time something strange happened.

As usual, I was half-asleep during the entire experience of being carried from one bed to another, but it still makes no sense how I ended up in my mother's bed when noone in my household remembered carrying me that night. I remember being carried through the hallway by my stepfather, I had my eyes closed the entire time but I could tell it was him by the way he was carrying me. He put me next to my mother and left the bedroom.

Then, with my mother sleeping next to me, I looked around the bedroom and that's when I saw it, to this day I still think it was a shape shifter. I saw my mother standing in front of the bed, carrying a child in her arms and smiling at me innocently. I knew it wasn't my mother since I could see her sleeping next to me from the corner of my eye. It was the first time I felt myself frozen in fear.

cont.
>>
>>19430623
Some people say they can feel the being's intentions when encountered, whether it is evil or good. I felt something similar to that, I felt as if it was a neutral entity as long as I played along with it, and I also felt like it'd turn evil if I wouldn't play along, I specifically felt that it would abduct me in that case.

I followed my instinct and pretended it was my mother, like I couldn't see anything wrong with the situation. I returned a smiled to it and quickly layed my head on the pillow, I spent that entire night with my eyes closed.

The next morning my mother asked me if I had a nightmare since I came to her bed by myself, I told her that I didn't have any nightmares and that it was stepfather who carried me to her bed, but apparently he spent that entire night working, and neither my mother or brother carried me that night.
>>
A black dog? I take that supposed to mean something bad is going to happen, like death of a loved one?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.