[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/philes ive began astral projecting during my sleep i cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170806_164129.jpg (760KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_164129.jpg
760KB, 2592x1944px
Hey /x/philes ive began astral projecting during my sleep i cant fly or do any of the crazy shit normally described but i can walk around and see in the dark now ive been able to do this since i was probably about 10 years old but ive never gone outside because it usually scared me when it happened and i'd immiediately try to wake up but i read a creepypasta about some guy who was astral projecting and he said not to go outside because you might encounter the beings that live in the realm were in when we do astral projection does anyone know if this is true or not please let me know if not ill expieriment with it myself and post but if you know anything lemme know because i dont wanna put myself in potential danger for no reason
>>
>>19425761
Dear anon, can you please try again with dots and commas? Have a nice day.
>>
>>19425761
If you tell me how to project ill tell you if there's monsters, I happen to have a group of friends that can do it but I still can't manage, they tell me stories every now and then
>>
>>19426202
I usually have sleep paralysis then eventually i snap out of my body from trying to move so hard then im projecting
>>
>>19426202
It usually happens during sleep paralyisis i cant move and eventually i try so hard i snap out of my body into the astral projection
>>
>>19426154
Thanks that really helps me alot i want you to know this is the most useful piece of information ive ever obtained in my life
>>
Did you really post a picture of yourself?
>>
>>19426217
I can't achieve sleep paralysis lately so I can project, but you held up your end.

My friends have said that occasionally they run into some sort of creatures noe and again, but they won't even touch you. None of my friends have even hinted at these creature being malevolent, on top of that, from the many stories I've read online, the only time they react to you is when you react to them, and if they do get grabby, just imagine a bright white beam of light hitting it and it will, its almost like being able to have super powers. Hope I helped, go on and explore the astral realm so I can live vicariously through you.
>>
>>19426368
Thanks i appreciate the help if you have any more question about my pov just ask
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.