[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever done/heard of a good regression therapist? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: beamship1.jpg (28KB, 487x372px) Image search: [Google]
beamship1.jpg
28KB, 487x372px
Has anyone ever done/heard of a good regression therapist? I've been wanting to do this for quite some time over something that I saw when I was very young but, also not really trying to put up the funds for a shame
>>
>>19425671
Do not waste your money anon weard shit happens all the time to people. You don't have to think your crazy if what you saw was real then don't let non-believers or skeptical tell you otherwise. It will only fuck your head up worse. Anyways post story please
>>
File: lobotmy.jpg (101KB, 589x364px) Image search: [Google]
lobotmy.jpg
101KB, 589x364px
>>19425671
That something you saw when you were young never happened. You suffer from False Memory Syndrome. It is surprisingly common. Don't worry, there's no shame in admitting mental illness, just an easy registration process with the government. As for your FMS, the good people at the False Memory Syndrome Foundation will sort you right out.
>>
>>19426879
>False Memory Syndrome Foundation
jesus christ fucking kill yourself

The shit that they make up to cover other things up is less believe than the fucking original event
>>
File: ewen-c.jpg (23KB, 220x332px) Image search: [Google]
ewen-c.jpg
23KB, 220x332px
>>19427623
The psychiatric community today recognizes that the original events you describe did not happen as you recall, lassie. What is colloquially known as the "Mandela Effect" is more properly known in scientific circles as False Memory Syndrome, and the FMSF are the leading experts, I'm afraid.
>>
>>19425689
It happened in a small town in New Hampshire. My parents would go up for a few days in the winter to see family. I was still very young and they didnt have a guest bedroom/extra bed for me so my parents got the bed, I got a cot in the closet. One night I was sleeping in the cot when I had this insane dream about seeing something in the sky. Immediately I wake to see that same object in the sky, of course I freaked out and screamed for my parents. Except it took them forever to wake up, as I remember it, which scared me shitless even more. Ive always wanted to know if there was more to this story than I can remember. I reflect on it often and have never shared with anyone.
>>
>>19428960
You made it happen, it wasn't happening to you
>>
>>19425671
They dont give a fuck about whether you remember or not. If you were awake you should remember. The greys give zero fucks trust me on that.
>>
>>19429000
There's no way I made it happen.
>>
File: mib-erase-memery.gif (406KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
mib-erase-memery.gif
406KB, 500x249px
>>19426879
Yes
>>19430824
that's because it didn't happen
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.