[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does there exist videos of animals being killed in their natural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: c48f0b534b8b2b33-e1497544894925.jpg (23KB, 739x370px) Image search: [Google]
c48f0b534b8b2b33-e1497544894925.jpg
23KB, 739x370px
Does there exist videos of animals being killed in their natural habitat that were deemed to gruesome to release to the public? For example a colony of chimps killing one of their own etc. I'm sure one exist but I use it only as an example.
>>
>>19424933
Just start an animal rekt thread on /b/, or search it on bestgore or something.
>>
>>19424945
I meant like officially released like by researchers or organization that deal with wildlife for study.
>>
>>19424933
I remember this one video of gorilla's absolutely beating the fuck out of other smaller gorilla's from a rival group. Shit was gruesome.
>>
>>19424949
If they weren't released, then how would they be officially released?
Just watch animal documentaries on YouTube or search up what you want on a gore website.
>>
>>19424959
sorry. I meant like in their possession.
>>
>>19424987
What does it matter who filmed it? If you want to see these kinds of things just fucking look for them.
>this thread is shit and you are an idiot
>>
>>19424933
Stuff like this?
https://youtu.be/al-f_WWoHI4

https://youtu.be/4XP6T1CMgBQ
>>
>>19424998
>>19425018
its not so much that i want to see the video. I just want to know if there are known recordings that are deemed too fucked up to be released.
>>
>>19425023

If these videos were never 'released' how would you even gain access to them
>>
>>19425029
im not trying to gain access to them. I just want to know if they are out there. It's pretty cool to think that there are banned tapes like that.
>>
>>19425023
I think I know what you mean anon...like research footage?
>>
>>19425036
Probably some old footage from before the Internet age but it most likely has all been posted somewhere on the Internet.
Also, can I once again point our how autistic your question is.
>it's like looking up r34 on something, see the search results page and going ok cool, and closing it without looking at anything.
>>
>>19424933
What the fuck? Youre nasty
>>
There is nothing more savage than man. That's the only animal you have to research for the largest, most savage atrocities. We are the ultimate architects of death's destruction
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.