[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly do I actually have to worry about witchhunts/hunters,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3231.jpg (73KB, 1018x1066px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3231.jpg
73KB, 1018x1066px
How badly do I actually have to worry about witchhunts/hunters, /x/?
The craft has really been getting into me. I'm rly just nervous because of the way I was chimped out on all the time as a kiddo for being "different".
>>
lmfao
>>
>>19423830
Some Christian evangelicals bombed a fossil quarry I was working on, with apparently no care as to whether it was occupied or not. Because they thought dinosaurs were a trick from Satan.

There's nothing funny or unreasonable about fearing ignorant people, especially if you're interested in the occult.
>>
>>19423853
Kek
>>
>>19423853
Are you implying dinosaur bones aren't a trick by satan to make us think the earth is actually older than 2000 years old?
>>
>>19423794
>How badly do I actually have to worry about witchhunts/hunters, /x/?
Given that persecution and murder are both illegal in most civilized parts of the world nowadays, I'd say very little.

All the same, it doesn't hurt to be prepared for the worst. Learn how to defend and protect yourself from physical danger.

>"different"
In what way?

>>19423853
Evangelicals are fucking stupid. Just the worst.
>>
>>19424160
>"different"
For all my talent as a student, I was ALWAYS an absolute monkey wrench to schools. Both the majority of teachers and students didn't like me but they wouldn't bother me, either.
Everyone legitimately thought I was going to shoot up to the school (even my high school teachers would joke about it to younger students that knew me). I literally couldn't want to do less with school.
My parents also beat the shit out of me whenever they felt like it and expressed explicitly that I was not to be involved in the occult.
Since I started going to college and I've been able to be more of my own man (had to start learning to be a man first), my powers have started to grow properly. I have literally no malovelent intentions for it. I don't think I could really have that kind of power without being naïve.
>>
>>19424160
My life's talents and their purposes are becoming clearer everyday and I'm extremely thankful for my new life with the craft.
Whereas science helps me explore the new boundaries of what we know, magic to me explores the boundaries of what we believe, and explores something much more essential.
>>
>>19423794
As someone who deals with these kinds of things regularly, I'd say it depends. Generally hunters of this generation are fairly understanding and as long as you're not up to no good then they'll generally let you be. If you are using your abilities to harass/inflict harm on someone, however, you may want to have some escape plans
>>
>>19424447
hunter here and he's right a lot of hunters are magicians or have magician friends/lovers
>>
>>19423794
Be worried.
>>
>>19424447
You LARPers crack me up. The world just isn't that interesting. There isn't a secret world of hunters fucking around naked retards pretending that they have the magick. The catharsis of ritual may get your dick hard and attract edgy goth chicks for you to put it in, but no one is going to go to prison to stop a bunch of angel feels unicorn fuckwits getting laid.
>>
>>19424447
There are 2 conditions at play here.
1. You have no power
2. You don't know shit.
>>
>>19423794
>The craft has really been getting into me.
>kiddo
>into me
>kiddo
Consider what binds you.
Consider the dawn.
Consider suicide.
Consider the broken chain.
What do YOU want?
>>
>>19424482
>chicks
Kek
>>
>>19424486
You misunderstand, I don't claim to be a hunter or a witch or any of that sort. I do, however, have experience with people who claim to be both
>>
>>19423794
at first i thought this was another of that autistic larp vamp thread

but then i realized its just a normal rp thread
>>
>>19423794
Buy a gun. A big gun. Problem solved.
>>
>>19423794
Just KYS already LARPing cancer.
>>
>>19423794
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6q5CFsmmyE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-X4B2GsCm8

Don't be the enemy of all of humanity.
>>
>>19423853
That's pretty horrible desu

What kinda dinosaur were you guys digging up?
>>
>>19424798
Consider >>19423853
>>19424821
Yeah, that's just not my bag. I'm naïve like an animal.
>>
>>19425756
We'll never know now. It was out on the Mesa Verde formation. Great fossil country, but Mormon as well.
>>
>>19424482
>pretending that they have the magick
When an infant can draw as well as the average ten year old as soon as they pick up a crayon, or a child learns reading and writing as well as psychological manipulation before they're three: you don't think they might be a /different/ type of gifted & talented?
>>
>>19424190
>my powers
What powers?
>>
>>19424482
>pretending
Are you saying magick isn't real?
>>
File: IMG_3323.jpg (25KB, 562x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.jpg
25KB, 562x316px
>>19425786
>>
>>19424821
I've seen these islamics video, they aren't even funny, all of them are about how wizards are putting qurans in sewage dumps.
>>
>>19423853
This must have a wiki article
Do you have it?
>>
>>19425791
I'm saying that the purpose of ritual is psychological catharsis. Anyone claiming they can use ritual magic to manipulate the real world outside of their own self through 'paranormal manifestation is full of shit.

So yes lesser magick, like manipulating people, etc. is real, but calling it lesser magic is just an aesthetic twist on...well psychological manipulation.

Greater magic, i.e. ritualized is about psychological and emotional catharsis. It can have a profound impact on the individual or individuals practicing it, which can lead to them acting differently, but equally selecting ritual magic vs. Climbing everest or living alone in the woods for a year is a personal and aesthetic choice and ritual has no higher function than other selections.

Neither is going to result in anyone really noticing or 'hunting' someone over it. That's just LARPy fucking bullshit for people that are too young/stupid to have learned how the real world works.
>>
>>19423853
Dinosaurs lived before the flood ya dunce. How are they so we'll perserved all over the world. It's always how a volcano or meteor wiped them all out, never give creedence to the deluge.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.