[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im playing ouija tomorrow, what should i expect? Any experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2009.jpg (301KB, 1420x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
301KB, 1420x986px
Im playing ouija tomorrow, what should i expect? Any experiences?
Thoughts? Any advice is welcome
>>
Don't
>>
>>19423571
Seconded.
>>
If you want to have an experiance, Go ahead and call upon zozo and call him a nigger bitch
>>
>>19423571
>>19423573
Why?
>>
>>19423584
Because you a nigga bitch if you don't
>>
I play Luigi bord in my moms house to piss her off. She is very superstitious.
>>
>>19423581
Zozo is a punk ass.
>>
>>19423566
>>19423584
You'll likely either be visited by a thought entity Zozo masquerading as several other "spirits" or if you really fuck up you may end up being the unwilling hosts to something more sinister

You'll likely come across Zozo though, in which case don't be scared. He's a punk and only has what power you give him. Your thoughts and emotions are like an open book however so try to be resolute

>>19423596
This
>>
Don't summon anything, don't invite anything, don't let it stick around afterwards, thank it and politely tell it to GTFO.
>>
Reminder that ouija boards are owned and manufactured by parker brothers, the monopoly guys. 2spoopy
>>
>>19423566
Ejaculate on the board
>>
>>19424918
This.
>>
Invite zozo record your experiences here. stay calm and finish up youll be ok
>>
>>19423566
protip: the friend who knows the rest of you are autistic is the one pushing the piece around the board
>>
If you have a problem report to the witch
>>
Don't ask the entities' name or age,they will aways lie to you
>>
>>19423566
You don't "play" Ouija, Ouija plays you.
>>
>>19423566
Have salt , get bible open with prayers on the table you're going to play also have bread and a glass of water (he's your guest) make sure you say bye and DONT FREAK OUT OR LET YOUR FINGERS LEAVE THE COMMUNICATION DEVICE, WEAR A CROSS!
>>
>>19423596
Any other info bout him? New to the board n wanna get in on these memes desu
>>
>>19423608
Isn't he supposed to be sum sooper spoopy end all be all of ouija fuckery?
>>
>>19423566
Make sure mommy doesn't walk in the room while you play, she might get scared and punish you, underage little shit
>>
>play in dim lighted room full of mirrors
>take some shrooms
>listen to radio static while you play
>remember ask the spirit it's name and can it show itself to you
>>
Is this shit real, or are you all joking?
>>
>>19423566
subtly move every answer to a sexual intepretation and maybe you can all fuck that one girl in the group
>>
It's not a game.
>>
Don't man.
you open a portal and they will fuck with you all your life. if you don't know shit about spiritually and how shit works your fucked
>>
>>19426731
>end all be all of ouija fuckery
He is if you're an easily scared normie. Zozo's a troll who's emboldened by fear. As far as I'm aware he can only interact with the physical world when invited to do so
>>
Make sure you dismiss the spirit or they will stick with you forever, unless you're lonely like me and just want a new friend.
>>
>>19423566
Do it alone, that way you know that nobody is tampering with the board, try and be as relaxed as you can, video the session or have somebody write down what's being spelled by your visitor.
>>
File: 1499756557515.jpg (47KB, 541x547px) Image search: [Google]
1499756557515.jpg
47KB, 541x547px
>>19423566
>years after buying an old Ouija board me and gf decide to use it
>it is Halloween, we have had a few drinks and the flat is candle lit
>me being sceptical I propose gf goes first
>she tells me not to berate the idea, which after some drinks I did
>tentatively she begins and contacts, apparently, the victim of an arson attack
>she freaks and closes the connection
>I try but to no avail
>she goes to bathroom
>out of intrigue, alone in the room, I see if its its worth anything and see if I can get in touch with anyone
>I ask if anyone is there
>it begans to move towards yes
>gf comes into room
>all movement stops
>mfw

I am still sceptical but I am now a lot more open minded to that side of the paranormal, being more of a crypto fag myself
>>
Spirit, I command you to answer my question.

Is OP a fag?
>>
Do Internet weejee boards work?
>>
>>19423566
Expect nothing to happen.
>>
>play ouija with friend
>in local park, it has a cemetary we're playing in
>it's about 2100 hours and we're joking around and having a good time
>we get the board (a piece of paper and cardboard with a glass teacandle holder as a planchette)
>we start, immediately get a guy
>whats your name "william"
>how did you die
>doesn't respond
>are there any other spirits around us? "yes"
>are they good? "some"
>are you good? "no"
>we get freaked out and decide its time to leave
>we move the planchette to goodbye
>it stops and wont. fucking. move.
>ask him whats he want
>L
>I
>F
>E
>we all push as hard as we can
>wont move still
>I say fuck this and pick it up
>throw it to the ground
>throw it at the tree, it breaks
>we stay silent for at least 5 minutes and wonder what the fuck just happened
>then one of my friends points to a toumbstone
>capn william bowen
bretty spooky, wouldn't reccomend
link related, only a 5 minute walk to the cemetary for me.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansker%27s_Station
>>
>>19427004
As any demon is.

I have some cash holed away, should I invest in buying an antique wooden one? I'm a NEET with no friends and no commitments who wants some action.
>>
>>19426186
What? I don't remember these instructions being on the board game.
>>
File: 13886250.jpg (54KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
13886250.jpg
54KB, 350x392px
>>19427073
>>
>>19427074
Demons are scores more powerful than Zozo; Zozo's powers are limited by the perception of the channeler whereas demons have abilities independent of the channeler. Zozo's the only entity that someone inexperienced could summon, so you should keep your money.

If you really don't care you can create a tulpa, though I warn you it may end up swallowing your current persona
>>
I have 3 boards and have used all 3 to no avail. Someone i used to be frienda with had a strange looking one that was octagon in shape and had a glass top, pretty spooky looking. We used it a few times and they used to call me when "things" would be happenening. I would be 50+ miles away and it would feel like i was being watched, that weirs feeling of being watched. Happened many times after that. We decided to burn the thing and i haven't felt normal ever since.
>>
File: IMG_4541.jpg (16KB, 250x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4541.jpg
16KB, 250x171px
>>19423566
Its a board game. But what has manifested as a result, isn't a game. It's now a one stop shop for outcasts and those who did more taking of life than living it. If you knew real evil existed and where it was, would you lead it to your door unprotected? Because that's the rub. Some people get nothing. Just no connection. people here have said it. Sometimes they are waiting for you to open the door, so to speak.
>>
File: IMG_4830.png (889KB, 781x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4830.png
889KB, 781x775px
>>19427175
Some people look hardest, because they don't know what they are inviting until it comes. Like getting hit by a bus. Kek. What you seek, so shall you find.
>>
File: IMG_4528.jpg (110KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4528.jpg
110KB, 500x667px
Such is life.
>>
>>19427073

Yup i saw this goosebumps episode. Good one.
>>
>>19423566
Set up a camera in the room and leave it on during the night.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.