[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian Rosenkreuz was Imhotep, you can do the math using the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rc.jpg (23KB, 167x252px) Image search: [Google]
rc.jpg
23KB, 167x252px
Christian Rosenkreuz was Imhotep, you can do the math using the Anno Lucis to take the Rosicrucian organization back to the building of the Pyramid of Djoser
>>
>>19423243
Since you're the one making the assertion, how about *you* provide the evidence?
>>
>>19423296
It's the year 2017, so in Anno Lucis it's 6017. Subtract 1378 from 4017 and you get 2639. Construction of the Pyramid begins in 2630.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/27th_century_BC
>>
File: 1438049840843.jpg (246KB, 958x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438049840843.jpg
246KB, 958x640px
>>19423334
oh wait messed up a bit, subtract 1378 from 4000 and you get 2630 on the dot!
>>
>>19423340
wait my math is still awful, sorry having a couple whiskeys, but you get my drift.
>>
>>19423334
If you're using Anno Lucis you can't just apply it to one side of the equation and not the other. That's like how Charlatans use Qabalah. Even if you were able to make a logical equation bear out, it wouldn't prove anything other than the fact that the likely-fictional Christian Rosenkreuz would have lived around the same time as Imhotep.
>>
>>19423358
He's also associated with a stone, and it seems to fit as Imhotep is the father of science
>>
>>19423358
>>19423366
also the RC claim to be founded by an Egyptian

>The Rosicrucian Order had been founded by Egyptian "Ormusse" or "Licht-Weise"
>>
>>19423372
Politicians claim to be selfless individuals who want what's best for the country. Leaders in Islamic countries claim they are ruling by divine right. SJWs claim modern day gender non-conformists have rich historical precedence. Alt-Rightists claim Trump is only *pretending* to have no idea what he's doing. Good thing nobody has an agenda or ulterior motives, right?
>>
>>19423388
oh I agree, but the point is they don't even bring up AL at all as far as I know. I was just reading about the Masons and Rosicrucians separately and decided to see if a little simple math would lead me anywhere. Lo and behold the date is almost exactly when the Pyramid of Djoser was built when I did my homespun calculations.
>>
bamp
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.