[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man Thomas Topham was the strongest man ever, Topham su

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 090312_thomastopham.jpg (70KB, 401x535px) Image search: [Google]
090312_thomastopham.jpg
70KB, 401x535px
This man Thomas Topham was the strongest man ever, Topham supported 784 pounds on his midsection---and heaved it up and down repeatedly---with his head on one chair and his heels on another. His feats were witnessed by the Royal Society of London. His voice was so deep he didn't sound human (more testosterone than can be achieved today with drugs) and on autopsy in 1749, his tendons and ligaments were triple the thickness of a normal man. He could have run dragster circles around any modern feat of strength, he could tear off a rope with bare hands, lift 170 kg overhead with one arm, could pull a horsecar, and many more things you can read here

http://straighttothebar.com/articles/2011/06/thomas_topham_the_first_modern_strongman/

He was also a Mason and im convinced he was not born that way but used black magic or something like that to get there, his strenght was above human limits

What makes me think more on this is the fact he killed himself after his wife was unfaithful to him, and never had kids

He died at 49 years old but his wife, besides wounds, didnt die

I think this guy is pretty much paranormal
>>
>>19422796
World squat record is 1268 lbs, i can believe someone can move 700something with their torso.

What's more spooky is this 1-ton boulder found in greece with 'x lifted this above his head" written on it. Real heruclean shit
>>
Strongest man recorded*
>>
>>19422823
Dude

Not even a 120 kg guy who could squat or deadlift 800 lbs could support 700 lbs on midsections while NOTHING under them but just head and shows on a chair each one

Dude was real hercules, he could bend iron by hiting it on his arms, that freakish, from devil only

He was buried in the church of St. Leonard's, Shoreditch. Shortly there after he was spirited away by the Surgeons for dissection.

This man also wrestled the 6 best wrestlers of london and they all were in the flood in a matter of seconds
>>
>>19422851
Shoes* not shows
>>
>>19422840
Louis cyr who is vox populi the strongest man ever lived was probably not even the 50% of strong topham had

Maximinus trax, neither

Keep in mind, topham never trained...
>>
>>19422851
hollywood movie about him when
>>
>>19422899
That would be interesting
>>
>>19422908
Not if it's done by Michael Bay
>>
>>19422921
Lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.