[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain Semyaza's role in Genesis to me? >God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: samyaza.png (318KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
samyaza.png
318KB, 375x523px
Can somebody explain Semyaza's role in Genesis to me?

>God makes man
>Lucifer tricks man, gets cast out of heaven brief war ensues where he gets BTFO
>Semyaza and a bunch of angels mate with some women and give birth to the Nephilim
>Centuries later the flood wipes their degenerate offspring out

Were he and his crew just some of Lucifer's henchmen that couldn't keep their dicks in their pants, or part of a different group?

Is he even "canon"?
>>
where did all the enochian lorefags go? damn
>>
>>19422709
look i aint gonna lie, haven't read a single word of the bibble (not a typo) since in the beginning, but i just did a quick search on google and samyaza was just a fallen angel, like lucifer but not in an evil sense, he just mated with humans and offended god by doing so. he might be in hell for that. but even the bibble isnt sure about that.
>>
From what I've read most believe that this was a separate group of fallen angels.
>>
here's his Joy of Satan page for the Nordic ayy lmao perspective: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html
>>
Does the Bible actually mention a war with Lucifer ever?
>>
>>19424740

ah, it's in Revelations.

It wouldn't surprise me if that story was taken straight from the Book of Enoch. Revelations was kind of a bullshit book to begin with and was Christianity's attempt at attracting people who were more mystically inclined.
>>
>>19422709
I'd still rather play Trostani
>>
>>19424716
according to Enoch Azazel was one of his sons
>>
>>19423702
This is my understanding too.
>>
File: noah.jpg (147KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
noah.jpg
147KB, 509x755px
In the movie Noah, Samyaza and his group came to earth to help the humans who had just fallen from Eden. They taught them how to make use of technology etc but it backfired and humans used it to wage war on each other.

I found the whole portrayal pretty interesting overall, despite it going against bible canon.
>>
>>19422709
He's just a lesser demon of Lucy
He's of little importance in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>19422709
lucifer never tricks man. the snake is just a snake in the source material the torah. the bible had mistranslated shit and odd stuff was changed for no reason

he gets kicked out of heaven after the war but all the arch angels get kicked out except michael. even the others who fought for god got kicked out

humans allegedly have souls. angels are ethereal beings. the union is considered a abomination by god. if god hates it then do it if you got kicked out after fighting for him or fuck him he was a bossy nigger any way hes not my supervisor any more
>>
>>19425814
he took the form of a snake to trick Adam, this is absic stuff man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.