[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I've been trying to figure something out for a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 16568276665.jpg (3MB, 3296x2550px) Image search: [Google]
16568276665.jpg
3MB, 3296x2550px
So /x/, I've been trying to figure something out for a long time, namely what I used to see when I was a child. It was some odd shit, and I'll give a quick list of the things I saw below.

Frequently saw a Dark Orb in my hallway, watching me after dark.

A Giant Fly, dripping with Oil, with around 12 pairs of legs, hovering outside my Window.

A foot emerging from my basement doorway only to return back into the Dark when I was calling a friend over to see, it was Pale White.

The Shadow of my Dead Father coming up the stairs towards my sisters room

And when I was older I saw an orb, like the balls of light fly through me once, only to wheel back around and fly into me a second time, and not come back out.

So, what the fuck is going on here /x/? Any idea's on why I might be encountering this shit? I have a few ideas on what might be causing it, but otherwise I'm at a loss to explain this stuff.
>>
I think you are actually gay
>>
>>19422510
https://www.hauntedrooms.co.uk/orbs-of-light-explained-what-is-an-orb
>>
>>19422598
Good for you, back to /b/ troll

>>19422662
More looking for a reason why I've seen these things, or why they might have been close to me at some point in my life. I've heard stories from my adoptive Mom about how when I was very small I was cursed by a pair of Stanists.... It's a long story
>>
Damn, well that is the problem right there. You where cursed via "sigil" or some shit and now you are haunted, until u go to church or until the satanists destroy there curse on you, which they prob won't.
>>
>>19422715

I think hes right
>>
>>19422760
As a young child I attended sermons on Sundays with my family, so I'm pretty sure if that was how it would be fixed, it wouldn't be affecting me anymore. As for Sigils, all I know about the curse is that they pissed in Baby Food Bottles as a part of it.
>>
>>19422794
I would go talk to a priest or something explain the situation. If that shit is really bothering you. They would know at the church.
>>
>>19422824
Alright, It's not like any of them are harming me, but thanks for the advice.
>>
>>19422510
the dark orb you saw a a kid, it was different than the orbs that passed through your body as you were older yes? when was the most recent occurrence?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.