[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I was thinking about this haunted house in Puerto Montt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: paranormal_0.jpg (47KB, 840x559px) Image search: [Google]
paranormal_0.jpg
47KB, 840x559px
/x/, I was thinking about this haunted house in Puerto Montt (Chile), where the cops had to arrive to check it out. It was a live stream on facebook and a couple phone videos, in one of them something, like a white circle, flew off the window

I was very into that case, I remember this footage, it was a video of inside the house, idk how many days prior to the events, in which a wardrobe fell over one of the inhabitants of the place.

The family had to leave their own house due to these paranormal experiences
>>
Oh.
>>
OP here, sorry I forgot to ask: What happened with this case? Was it a hoax? Was it real? I'm on my phone now so I will post vids later for those who didnt know about this
>>
>>19422432
Please post the videos, I don't know anything about this.
>>
>>19422432
As far as I know it wasn't a hoax, this kind of things are a big deal in Chile they don't joke about this
Another details: one of the police officers got a knife thrown at him when they were inside the house, it hit his kevlar.
The other video when the wardrobe fell on them, one of the men there was a priest who was "blessing" the house and he says things were fucked up there.
The reason why they called the cops was because a small fire started in the house with no aparent source to it.
Aaaaaand in one of the videos you can see a book flying through one of the windows that was already broken by the "spirits" throwing stuff
>>
>>19423617
OP here. Yeah, I know it was pretty serious over here, I'm from Chile. I just couldn't remember all the history about it.

>>19422533

This is the video of the wardrove and the cop's testimony saying he was attacked with a knife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwv4ub_ZRY

This is another one of the house with a lot of poltergeist activity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXF46M6TR6k

This one is of the exact moment that the book (I thought it was a dish or an orb) was thrown out of the window by the entity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thtm_2i60Kc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PUpoK3e_Rc
And this one is from a TV show where the crew was attacked by it, this thing threw an spatula to a cameraman I think.

This is the full live stream from the night the family called the cops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Os4In49yPE
>>
>>19423670
I'm from Argentina man but my grandma is from Chiloe so as soon as I heard about this I showed her the videos
>>
>>19422404
bump
>>
Another cases like this guys?
>>
Finally an interesting case of a poltergeist and all these fags are wasting their time talking about flat earth and time travelers
>>
>>19423617
>Another details: one of the police officers got a knife thrown at him when they were inside the house, it hit his kevlar.
holy shit
>>
shameless self bump, I need more opinions
>>
Yeah it's probably real. Shit like this happens in South America and I don't think anyone doubts it.
Could be poltergeist or just general curses from someone, who knows.

Very good thread though, thanks for the posts.
>>
Bumping since this is a quality thread.
>>
Does anyone have any more cases like this? I think south America is the last place I'd go to find an encounter
>>
File: borralin perrin.jpg (35KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
borralin perrin.jpg
35KB, 480x406px
I'm pretty sure it was fake, I live near Pto Montt
>>
Here anon from chile... this case is a lie ,the family planned all
>>
>>19428636
>>19428283
Any proof? Any debunking stuff?
>>
>>19422404
I faced a bad one down once in Kentucky. Wasn't any fun. I mean it wasn't like OPs thing at all. No real... Things going down like flying knives.

It's hard to explain. This 'presence' was a real predator. A nasty bit of business. In life he took people and did what it wanted to do to them. It was this crushing aura of cruelty and pleasure in dominance. He loved people that could see because then he could really put on a show.
>>
>>19429279
They're spic. What can they do but be dishonest?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.