[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I've never told this story to anyone, mainly because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: similar.jpg (101KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
similar.jpg
101KB, 590x300px
/b/
I've never told this story to anyone, mainly because I'm not aloud to ever since the government got involved. So here it is
>listening to phish back in '85 smoking a little grass
>It was shit weed but it got me high as hell
>I heard screams outside my window
>I was living in a 2 story home & I was 19 still living with my parents
>They weren't home (of course, I wouldn't smoke in the house with them there)
>I was at the roach so I put it in my roach bowl & went out front to see what was going on
>I noticed a giant pool of blue liquid in the street & odd looking footsteps from it that eventually dried out & left to a halt
>I was puzzled as to what the fuck was happening
>I heard another scream & went to the direction that I heard it from
>I went to where the scream was & it was in my side yard & a giant splat of the same liquid was on the side of my house
>I then heard heavy breathing & noticed my gate to my fence was open & saw the trail of blue in the grass
>What I saw next baffled me
>I saw a clear humanoid looking creature. Don't believe me that's the only way I can describe it
>The creature was grabbing its chest in the lung area & was breathing in & out heavy, like something had knocked the air out of it or possibly stabbed it
>I went up to it scared as hell but I had to confront it
>It looked at me & spoke some language I had never heard
>It's eyes were all black
>I studied it and I saw all its internal organs since it was clear
>It then took the hand grabbing it's chest handed me a yellow & black plastic object with a red beeping light on it
>I heard sirens from multiple cars but not any type of sirens I have heard before
>It started to scream with that ear piercing scream
>Then all of the sudden men in black bullet proof vests, matte black helmets, visors, came & knocked me out and took me hostage & took the creature. I was told if this gets out I will be found & killed. I haven't spoken a word of it since
>>
bump OP
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.