[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize everyone is a figment of your matrix that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (103KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
103KB, 960x800px
>tfw you realize everyone is a figment of your matrix that you create
>tfw you're essentially alone

What now /x/?
>>
It's better Alone.
>>
May as well just walk around naked.
>>
>>19421949
Realise something else
>>
tfw i just had this realization in the shower 2 minutes ago, and literally thought about there probably being a thread about this on x to confirm it.
yeah, i'm wondering >what now as well...
>>
>>19421974
But the realization is only intellectual, doesn't mean the partially involuntary sense of shame will be suddenly gone. Maybe if it sinks in a little bit more...
>>
>>19421949
Forever Alone the movie, staring that one loser, and the girl that will never happen. With co-staring actress kiss less virgin, and music by Blowjob never.
>critic's give this movie 5 stars, will move you to tears
>Also stay tuned for the sequel, Back to the Friend zone basement dweller
>>
>>19422014
You sound insecure, m8. Let me guess, a tough dating game?
>>
>>19421982
Do conventionally "shameful" things until you're immune to the feeling of shame
>>
>>19422026
nope, just tired
>>
>>19421949
look at the world and wonder why your personal matrix would create THIS SHIT
>>
>>19421949
Trying to isolate yourself to hide your suffering is a valid strategy. Social people seem happier yet they still suffer each others actions.
You will suffer; the best choose how to do so.
>>
>>19422029
so what i am reading is just let it kill you on the inside then stand up and say fuck it?
>>
>>19422061
Proudly do "shameful" things and recognize it as a way of taking back power, as the concept of "shame" should have no dominion over you if you're the god of your own matrix
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>19422071
This guy knows whats up.
>>
>>19422071
i completely understand what you are saying
>>19422079
this picture makes me think twice about what you just said.
>>
>>19422061
No, become Machiavelli's Prince:
"How we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the way of his downfall rather than of his preservation."

Deceive people by clever methods and you acquire power. The man who strives for morality in all aspects of life in a world replete with immorality with end in ruin. Nations rise and fall, the borders on maps change, but men's avarice does not.

So, your success lies in the question: Is it better to be loved or feared?
>>
>>19422177
*will end in ruin
>>
Ego's death.
>>
>>19421977
/thread
>>
>>19422190
>>
>>19422190

Demo:

Ego cogito ergo sum.
>>
Ok ok! È S. Agostino Porcodio! È S. Agostino!

PORCODIO!
>>
>>19421949
Have fun until I get bored and then make myself forget that I am God. Repeat forever.
>>
>>19421949
Go ask a different fake matrix person, this one's got other shit to do.
>>
>>19421982
Just ignore the fake cops that come to arrest you for public indecency, they aren't real people anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.