[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ halp I've got pain at like the tip of my shoulder blades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: cf8eda7677fbc570cc547fd043abb865.jpg (189KB, 1300x1120px) Image search: [Google]
cf8eda7677fbc570cc547fd043abb865.jpg
189KB, 1300x1120px
/x/ halp I've got pain at like the tip of my shoulder blades it feels like something is trying to extend or sprout I think it's my angel wings chakra but not sure and my spine keeps cracking like you crack your knuckles. The cracking only happens when I feel pressure from on shoulder blades feels great tho

What do?
>>
>>19421148
Pls halp also bump
>>
>>19421148
Kundalini in the spine. Yea, you can make it feel and act like wings, but that isn't really what it actually is. Wings are just a holographic representation of energy that extends awareness into space beyond the physical body. If you extend your senses through those energy bands you can sense remote places and sometimes project a significant amount of your mind out into the universe.
>>
>>19421191
Kundalini in the spine? I read you can get back pain from that but upper back pain in the spine and pain specifically in the shoulder blades idk
>>
>>19421191
I should probably mention I have a history of chakra opening themselves familiar with healing hands anon?
>>
Wow. This has happened to me, continued discomfort in shoulder blades and visions and thoughts of wings growing from there but I had no idea of the concept of an angel wings Chakra.

It eventually subsided. I believe I also messed up my back with attempting kundalini before being ready.
>>
>>19421191
How to return to body? Srs
>>
>>19421148
Same here bud
>>
>>19421224
Not too much info on it tried googling all the info is different
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/group/selfrisingspiritgoup/forum/topics/wings-chakra-balancing
>>
Dont wanna make a whole thread for this one question with /x/ being so slow and it's on topic I guess so...

Can someone tell me, in respect to kundalini, what the significance of constantly feeling like I need to crack my neck but no matter how I stretch or what I do never being able to (it cracks the feeling just stays) is?
>>
>>19421250
Could be blockage, not sure get some reiki done it might help not sure though so don't quote me
>>
>>19421234
Just start talking to yourself a lot about normal mundane reality and it should snap back into your full attention.

>>19421205
Not really familiar with that. When I try to move my hands while asleep it moves my etheric body around and I can make energy stuff happen that way.
>>
I too have been having extreme pain, it presses on my nerves and causes headaches. Recently it has been pushing out. If I had to locate it I would say it is the rhomboid muscle group. Should also note that these 'knots' wont even come out with several deep tissue massages. The idea of wings has crossed my mind many times.
>>
File: palm-chakra.png (25KB, 618x372px) Image search: [Google]
palm-chakra.png
25KB, 618x372px
>>19421255
You also have minor chakra points in our feet mine don't like to open up at the same time usually but they do. As for the palm chakra s they can be used for healing when my hands are close together I can literally feel the energy between them
>>
>>19421255
What I've noticed is my hands can manipulate the flow of energy in an auric field which can explain in part how reiki works
>>
Perhaps unrelated; when I first became aware of energy it was preceded by a lot of 'psychic bumps' like a small electric shock to the head. Recently I have had a similar phenomenon happening in the chest region.
>>
>>19421284
Lucky lol, i started feeling people's emotions lol angry people have some dense ass energy it used to scare the fuck out of me
>>
>>19421284
If you're feeling that in your chest region it could be your heart chakra. Mine felt like a damn heart attack so I went to the hospital and they said nothing was wrong lol. My hand chakra opened a little later and i read you could do healing with them so I tried it and what do you know it was a blocked heart chakra....well I think
>>
>>19421279
Yea that ability is really quite variable. I can pretend i'm typing and create words in my third eye or link up my finger movements to energy structures and brainwaves for creating extrasensory perception.
>>
>>19421302
Sounds like someone can feel the flow of their own energy
>>
>>19421299
Indeed it could be blockage, but to at least be open to possibilities, I was tying it to an awakening experience. I say it this way as I already heavily utilize the heart chakra and have a very well developed empathic ability. I do not want to discount the possibility of a drastic change in perception.
>>
File: niteshroom ylw 2.png (1KB, 64x62px) Image search: [Google]
niteshroom ylw 2.png
1KB, 64x62px
>>19421252
Thank you, that is a good enough answer for now.

I recently met a really lovely practitioner and haven't had a session since moving from my old state to my current one. So I'll give her a call.
>>
>>19421148
That shit isn't physical, you need to get your back checked for arthritis
>>
You probably pinched your scapula over or behind your shoulder blade. Its a very common issue in everybody, especially those of us who sit hunched over a computer all day. It directly causes pain in the neck, jaw, and side ribs. Also produces the 'pop' sound when flexing or stretching (its the muscle snapping back on top of bone).

youtu.be/N73AnUp3m2w

Or

Use a foam roller/lacrosse ball to target and break down the knot.

Im all for popping wings out my back, but also just want yall to be healthy so you can keep typin wisdom.
>>
>>19421340
Not physically, metaphysically dude... My back is fine I'm only 22. I've had something similar happen with chest pain and the doc said I was fine. It turned out to be something metaphysical, specifically my heart chakra
>>
>>19421353
Im laying down 99% of the time lol it doesn't feel like a nerve problem I've felt that before this feels waaaaay different
>>
Kind of off topic as well but does anyone ever hear a hissing sound like when you turn off the TV but it's still on standby? Like almost a higher pitched static noise? I know what tinnitus sounds like and this is also different. I've read somewhere it could be high frequency vibrations
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.