[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If black magic/paranormalities were real, how nobody could claim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

If black magic/paranormalities were real, how nobody could claim the 1,000,000$ prize? Over a thousand person audited, and none were successful.
>>
If I had actual psychic/magic powers I sure as hell wouldn't let the world know, especially not for a measly million bucks.

Of course a bunch of people have tried to scam it tho
>>
Keeping the secret is worth more than the prize.
>>
File: A small loan of 1 million dosh.png (167KB, 439x399px) Image search: [Google]
A small loan of 1 million dosh.png
167KB, 439x399px
>>19420755
>measly million bucks.
>>
>>19420740
Wht didn't the 2014 one win? He apparently sent an electric signal 8 times.
>>
>>19420763
>>
>>19420740
They have their own secret society and have no need for our money.
>>
>>19420771
Looks a lot like the quantum double-slit experiments if you re-wrote them about a Chinese dude in Vegas.
>>
>>19420759
>>19420786
Isn't that convenient...
>>
>>19420763
The Test column was the objective, not what the challenger had accomplished.
>>
>>19421888
Is it so hard to understand that some things are worth more than money?
>>
>>19420740
Whilst not wanting to claim that I, or indeed anyone else has paranormal powers, the Randi gig is a bunch of shit.

It's basically set up and designed to humiliate frauds (which is fine) and people who genuinely believe they have a gift (which is note fine).

On the off chance that anyone with a genuine paranormal ability actually tried it, I'm positive they would fail too. It's nothing more than an echo chamber for 'skeptics' to circlejerk in. They don't want to conduct genuine tests and they don't want anyone to pass.

Irrespective of whether these phenomena exist or not.
>>
>>19421928
No, but it's hard to believe that every single person who claims to have paranormal abilities has no interest in proving it.
>>
Because anyone with that powers would be intelligent enough to know that money isn't worth shit and paranormal just isn't something you show to the world, that's not how it works.
Also, I heard that the guy that made that is a jerk.
>>
>>19421969
Why? Not all of us want the attention of the plebs.
>>
>>19421985
This need to prove everything, is basic. Fairly sad. Kek. What are we if we don't look out for ourselves and those around us? The world at large is a fucking tick.
>>
>>19421936
How would you design a test with the specific goal of filtering fraud from legitimate?
>>
>>19420740
James Randi is a high level chaos magician who specializes in anti-magic and dampening fields. He is employed by the Illuminati to discredit and "debunk" the existence of such abilities for the general public.

Note how often he is present at these challenges, especially when those of great power are "debunked." Note how he ALWAYS has to touch. Watch the Uri Geller Tonight Show one. Why does he have to touch the spoon? Why not have a stagehand bring it from off-stage? Watch the one with the kid that tried to move the phone page, and listen to his explanation of why it failed. He had never been in the presence of anti-magic before, he thought the lights were doing something to mess with the EM fields, but it was Randi.
>>
>>19421969
>proving them
If the person them self knows they work, what's the point of proving them to plebs?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.