[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/... get the fuck in here https://www.cia.gov/library/rea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot (9).png (198KB, 931x524px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (9).png
198KB, 931x524px
/x/... get the fuck in here

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700270006-0.pdf
>>
File: Screenshot (10).png (294KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (10).png
294KB, 1366x768px
>>
File: Screenshot (12).png (281KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (12).png
281KB, 1366x768px
Fucking shameless self fucking bump.
>>
fuck.... no one??

/x/... show some sign of life....
>>
This whole thread is just me. /x/, i've been here since 6th grade. This board has died. As I am sad to say, it has been overrun with shilling, more so than any other board. I can't take it anymore. The guys who cared have all left. This is it for me, I hope the best for you all. Goodbye /x/, I hope you can find yourself again
>>
I made last week a thread about this and it got slided and trolled hard. I went to /fringe/ on 8 and made the same thread again and it got way more good posting as here. I still lurk here but for real good convos i go to fringe. Take a look for yourself, the thread name is star gate academy.
>>
It's been literally 15 minutes and you are crying that the board is dead? It's slow, but far from dead. Check every few hours and you are bound to have some replies. There was a thread about Gateway and Hemi-sync on the board for almost all of last week
>>
File: 1459420418941.gif (1MB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459420418941.gif
1MB, 500x542px
>>19420719
The reason it's not getting replies is because we have already talked about these documents a bunch of times. Your OP doesn't really start a discussion, but just links things we have already seen.
>>
>>19420727
That was my thread you retard and i already posted about it the post above you. See >>19420722

It is true, there are more shills as actually anons on x
>>
>>19420729
If you do mot wish to talk about because in your opinion there was already enough talk about this, than you are free to leave but let other people decide for themselfe. This is a retard argument
>>
>>19420704

Why don't you lead the conversation, anon? Do you want people to just say "cool, that's interesting."

The key to a good thread is context and opening up a debate, dialogue, or choosing a specific issue.
>>
These documents leaked months ago. Check the archives you fucking dingus
>>
>>19420735
Fuck you anon, i made a good threads a few weeks ago and it had the same fucking impact as this one, see >>19420722

But i see already, this argument doesnt get artention because it would breake your little retarded shilling, sliding or what ever you guys do that helps to tell you that everything is fine here on x.
>>
>>19420722
The board is dead... it used to be popular. 15 minutes? That's a long while. A lot can happen
>>19420722
>>19420732
Bots, shills you name it... this proves all of what we have ever said. Nothing matters anymore, or maybe it does.... the lines are blurred
>>19420735
>>19420736
Can't trust either of you baboons, I did lead the convo, what do oyu guys think? I've already psted it t personal accounts asking for normie opinions, as I said before, this proves /x/ right

Thanks for the hope guys, took you long enough
>>
>>19420748
*The document proves

BTW guys don't derail this, threads dont matter, lets get it out there. You guys were right, let's embrace it please. In this time of shilling, please
>>
File: 1489009882868.jpg (76KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489009882868.jpg
76KB, 848x480px
>>19420734
There has already been enough talk on the documents themselves since they have been out for some time.
I was merely suggesting that starting out your post asking about people's experiences or thoughts on RV. You could have also suggested your theory or view on it. The docs would be useful for those who hadn't seen them before.
>/x/... get the fuck in here
1. You make it sound like it's breaking news, but it isn't.
2. That statement doesn't really spark discussion.
>>
>>19420764
OP Here, then talk, dip shit
What are your experiences with this? or you an insentient bot with no clue on human anatomy? ill wait while ya update ya bullshit
>>
File: 1474832887029.gif (1007KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474832887029.gif
1007KB, 500x500px
>>19420779
I actually have a big deal of trouble as I have a pretty poor visualization ability. Over the last year I have been trying to practice visualizing so that I can slowly get better at it.
It's kind of hard to see remotely if you can't see something at all with your mind.
>>
>>19420764
My old star gate academy thread was exactly about this, now you just shift the convo you fucking cointelpro shill
>>
I read through this whole thing a couple of weeks ago.

There's nothing really groundbreaking there, and it proves nothing save that whichever officer was tasked with reviewing the project did a bunch of research on what supposedly makes it work.

For what it's worth it's a good read and there are parts which make a lot of sense, but there's no actual evidence for anything. We already know about Stargate and that it had some interesting results, but was ultimately shut down as it was producing nothing of value.

Of course it's fun to speculate whether or not it led to any more indepth projects (Montauk maybe?) but until we have any evidence that the research continued there's not really much of merit here. If you're into parapsychology there's lots of other interesting stuff in the archive with relation to indivudual experiments and their results, but again, nothing really mind blowing.

It's a bit disappointing really. It basically boils down to, "We had to check this out but didn't really put much effort in and therefore didn't really get much in return." I would have liked to see them actually try.
>>
>>19420787
What exactly do you mean by poor visual ability" ?
only curious.
I've only been able to maybe go through 5 minutes of meditating on my 3rd eye before it becomes me just shaking with vibrations and I start to see white... scares the shit out me

Only did it 2 times, because of that
>>
>>19420793
I mean, someone ordered this experiment to be done, and the final conclusion is that people can attune their frequencies with other parts of space/time... that is evidence, right?
>>
old news

anybody who put any actual practice into this stuff knows its real. and the methods for doing this stuff isnt exactly secret knowledge. plenty of books and tutorials for it. I had my vindication years before this once I was able to astral project on my own.

Its nice to have validation though. Laughably enough from the CIA, who it seems couldnt get the practical use out of it that they wanted. In trying to turn RV and AP into a tool, they vindicate the beliefs of so many people. I can just imagine a handful of agents getting all into the akashic records and shit but having to explain to their boss that they couldnt really spy on the russians properly with it.
>>
>>19420799
Thank you anon, I've always known in the back of my mind.... It makes me believe in more than this 3d existence. Maybe there is a paradise after all
>>
>>19420798
The motivation for the experiment was firstly that the Russians were doing a lot of research into Psi. (Which is probably a lot more interesting and I'd like to see.) and secondly that "It's worth investigating just in case."

As for the evidence, really it depends, the conclusion was that "We believe there might be something here, but it's of no practical use." which is the same conclusion a number of other studies have come to.

There is actually a surprising amount of research into this kind of thing out there, but without going into specifics of the field (which I can if you like) the Stargate project doesn't really provide anything compelling.
>>
>>19420814
Goodness me, why am I just hearing about this?
Do you believe in this sort of thing?
Personal experience?
>>
>>19420822
Ironically I came to a similar conclusion to Stargate which is, "There's something that's worth studying further." So I would say I cautiously believe, yes.

I have enough experience in all kinds of weird shit to convince me that there's something going on, but what exactly that is, I couldn't say. So from a personal perspective I continue to explore and try to develop myself.

At the same time I am aware that it may all be in my head. Nothing has been proven empirically, and we might not even be ABLE to prove it empirically, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.
>>
>>19420799
but they sure could read their palms!
>>
what's there to say to that? that the cia is aware of this kind of thing? i know

that there's weight to this kind of thing? i know that too
>>
>>19420734
hes right, those cia docs get posted here at least once per day.

still intredasting tho. smoking too much weed to go beyond lesson 1 of gateway experience
>>
Anyone can do this stuff with enough effort and practice, books like Initiation Into Hermetics have been public for decades and explain in a completely straightforward way how to get there.
>>
>>19420822
>Goodness me, why am I just hearing about this?
I dunno mate.
One reason you're not getting replies is LIKELY that you're posting something that other people have been discussing since before 9/11 as if it's some explosive revelation. /x/ is one of the few places I see where dox that were declassified 20+ years ago are posted as if they're fresh.
>>
>>19420671
alright you piece of shit, where the fuck is page 25? Did the CIA really redact that single page?
>>
>>19420680
bon iver :)))

nice choice
>>
>>19420671

Even, if this is 99.9% fake (for cucking/trolling other countries intelligence)
good sci-fi
>>
you know all that public shit is public
because it's trash right?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.