[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My guardian angel has taught me the martial arts of the Seraphim,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

I worked my way through some neo Order of the Golden Dawn and Enochian magik systems. And have built up a relationship with what I once believed was my guardian angel. But I do not know anymore. I asked this being to teach me how seraphim fight unarmed, and have gradually been turning into a vicious, aggressive, judgemental, and self righteous maniac who seeks out physical confrontations with those I see as evil. The worst of it is, everything I do now, once I get into a physical altercation, is horrifically vicious and meant to cause the most painful damage possible it seems. Eye gouges, groin strikes, knee and shin steps and stomps, and nerve cluster strikes on the face and such. I just am possessed with a fury to try and destroy people, and am also completely off balance, as I am getting the shit beat out of me as well as I completely ignore defending myself to commit to these attacks. Yeah, I am the one left standing, but I am taking strikes that have done some real damage to me.

tl:dr What the fuck is going on? Are angelic martial arts meant for immortal psychopaths alone to practice?
>>
>Inb4 OP gets his acl btfo by a bjj 2 stripe white belt
Vale tudo proved all the 2dedly shit is bullshit like 30 years ago m8
>>
>>19419578
you have been deceived

it was actually a fallen angel from the dark side laarping as light angel

ask jesus and pray to him since he got the authority over them
>>
File: 1499709442823.jpg (9KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
1499709442823.jpg
9KB, 189x292px
>>
>>19419578
Of it were true you'd be a badass. Unfortunately you're a LARPer that desperately wants to be important so you lie.
>>
>>19420314

Did you feel that anon? That pain in your lower back? That was just a Seraphim school version of what Bruce Lee re-discovered in developing Jeet Koon Do's 'One Inch Punch', except I did that across the Astral mother fucker. Be grateful I dialed it back some anon. You don't want to even know what I did to my one professor at college for his shit talking when I started school after getting out of the U.S. Navy.
>>
>>19420353
Kek, no.
>>
>>19420357

You know why anon, because Seraphim are like God's ninjas. Of course you wouldn't feel a blow that could K.O. a hurricane from one of them, nube. Listen kid, I have a busy day of new duster shopping here to hide my genuine Duncan McLeod replica katana under when I am walking the streets, looking to do epic street fights. So why don't you go ponder how lucky you have so far gotten off.
>>
>>19419578
>martial arts
>Seraphim
I thought the Cherubim were the warriors. Try learning from a different being, perhaps?
>>
>>19419578
But did he train you in gorilla warfare?
>>
>>19420392

Guerilla you ignorant nigger. For fucks sake, you are on the internet, and could have checked this before posting.
>>
>>19420399
What the fuck did you just say to me, you little bitch?
>>
>>19420399
>not learning how to fight like a gorilla
>>
>>19419578
>that subject line
>>
>>19420399
>you got baited by the oldest trick I'm the book

>calling him ignorant
>>
>>19419578
OP's martial arts in action.
https://youtu.be/6mcqb3LO_OQ?t=57s
>>
>>19420413
Be careful man, He might use is secret jiu jitsu on you next.
>>
You have been deceived, as angels don't have nerve endings not vulnerable places to strike in the same places humans do because they don't have a physical body.
>>
>>19419578
zap me with your dumb angel fool
>>
>>19420399
Spotted the newfag.
>>
>>19420392
Harambe was trained in gorilla warfare. That's why he was killed.
>>
>>19420666

> "Spotted the newfag"
> Being this obvious a summer fag.
>>
>>19419578
hey idiot, angels are parasites and the enemy of mankind. maybe you get why their influence is like this? because in their real form they resemble cockroaches that emit only hatred and hostility.

sit down and think if angels are your friends for 10 minutes and then tell me what came to your mind
>>
>>19419578
I have dreamed of fighting angels. Their unarmed style is flawlessly merciful; they use exactly the minimum correct force.
Your style is either not angelic, or my dreams have no predictive power (probable), or else you're getting in way over your head and the minimum correct force is actually more than you can exert.
>>
>>19421621
idiots like you are empowering a dying parasite god that feeds from you to survive.
you will just get ill and start to have health problems.

your fucking choice. continue using the golden dawn rites and empowering jahweh. get sick.
>>
>>19419578
You're being tricked by a fallen angel you dumbass. It's literally grooming you, lmao. You think an angel of God would ever do that? You're an idiot.
>>
>>19419578
The Golden Dawn does not teach martial arts, nor does the Enochian system.
>>
>>19420353
Do me do me!!! Tell me where I will have felt it!

Incentive: fuck you you fakerrrr XDDDD
>>
Where do I begin?

You are a fucking moron. You need to stop playing roleplaying games, stop reading /x/, and stop doing everything your better judgement tells you to do. You need to swallow every last bit of your pride and start listening to everything authority figures have been telling you, because, in your case, it is a best case scenario.

Your independent thought is a trainwreck. You are an idiot. You sound like a fucking arrested adolescent who has watched too much anime, and who is utterly incapable of constructive behavior.

You are pathetic. You are the worst of /x/. Your only hope is a minimum wage job, and a menial, sad life. The divine and the infernal care little for mediocrity like yourself.
>>
>>19422458
Don't discourage them or they won't want to work the magic on us. I want to be internet punched by this witchcraft shit.
>>
>>19422458
>authoritarianism
>wisdom
Pick one
>>
Meh. I enjoyed fencing lessons and my guardian angel had a sword, so I figured 'Why not?' and challenged him after manifesting a saber copy.
I got schooled pretty badly no matter what way I approached it. Guy was gentle enough about it, but kept getting disarmed and put to the ground.

As for seraphim, there are only like a couple dozen of them in total I think. How one 'fights' os going to be far different from how another does, so there is no unified style.
Also the entity you've been working with sounds like a total dick.

Still, brutal effectiveness when removing enemies rather than playing with them is sensibly reasonable. Like Krav Maga, that's what you want outside of sporting to protect your own physical/astral body.
>>
>>19421723
>nor does the Enochian system

In the very narrow sense you're using "martial arts", no.
>>
>>19421723

>> "The Golden Dawn does not teach martial arts, nor does the Enochian system."

....and?

In OP, those were the systems used to develop communication and relationship with the guardian angel. The guardian angel was teaching martial arts, when asked to. And angels certainly do know martial arts.
>>
>>19419578
what the fuck is this Larp?
>>
>>19420300
I hope you know Crowley was actively working with Mi6 to discredit Germany and encourage America to join the War effort.
>>
>>19419578
You know, if you start eating human flesh it'll toughen you up too be more resilient too strikes while using that fighting style. Time to take to the streets and begin luring homeless/ prostitutes into places where you can kill and then eat them. . . to help your guardian angel of course.
>>
File: 1455497167717.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455497167717.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>19419578
nice larp
>>
>>19419578
>the most painful damage possible

FUCKING KEK
OP, whats your powerlevel? What your angel taught you is how to be an autistic freak. I think angels are cruel and violent, but they wouldnt teach anything to an idiot that has no self control. Do you even read the bible? If you were as vicious as you say, you'd be ripping eyes out of sockets, pulling tongues out, breaking sternums, and bending joints the way they arent supposed to go. This is all absurd.
>>
>>19420300
>flathead
Yeah! Trust this guy.

>>19419578
Well... Now that you know how to fight and certainly know how to win your job is to find balance. Emotional input is just as important as physique and skill. These three form the actual ability to fight. Lack in one of these triangle's properties and you will lose the fight.

Since you have obtained this skill set in paranormal way then you should approach this problem with occult style. Do not remove or disable or banish these skills.

>form a sigil containing this argession
(your fight mode)
>insert activate - deactivate switch
>insert automatic activation when certain requirements are met
(like when you face surprise attack)
>burn sigil & forget
>next day turn off your fighting mode
This is just an example.
>>
>>19420418
But they do have knowledge. False statements you made. If I ask entity to teach me fight the following questions is against what.
>>
>>19421634
They would and they will. Read the bible u blind cuck.
>>
>>19420392
>>19420407
Ahhhhh!! Kek praises you.

>>19421623
False statement. If asked angels will teach BTFO RIP style.

>>19422949
>As for seraphim, there are only like a couple dozen of them in total I think. How one 'fights' os going to be far different from how another does, so there is no unified style.
Also the entity you've been working with sounds like a total dick.

>Still, brutal effectiveness when removing enemies rather than playing with them is sensibly reasonable. Like Krav Maga, that's what you want outside of sporting to protect your own physical/astral body.

As fellow martial artist I agree.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.