[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give some recomendations of drugs that i could use while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: images (12).jpg (28KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
28KB, 343x429px
Give some recomendations of drugs that i could use while seeing an horror movie.
>>
Weed
>>
>>19419546
Alcohol
>>
OP here, pls hard drugs.
Also doses.
>>
>>19419546
>an horror movie
a horror movie
>>
popcorn
>>
I dont know doses but i did a shit ron of DXM annd watched horror movies. Dont do it though. That shit can be dangerous in high doses. Seriously dont.
>>
vinegar
>>
The hardest drug known to man

Life
>>
>>19419546
Acid, Shrooms, and a fuckton of weed
>>
>>19419546
i saw Fantastic Planet on shrooms and it was scaring the shit out of me while tripping me the fuck out.
>>
Cough syrup. Like 150 mg or more of dxm. I watched coonskin followed by the room and it was a great experience. You wont want to move and get really focused and possibly spooped
>>
>>19420181
>150 mg

Pussy. Anything less than 700 is a waste of time. I do 900mg personally for my trips.
>>
>>19420185
This isn't 420chan.
>>
>>19419546
Datura.
>>
>>19419546
jenkem
>>
>>19420315
this would be good if you make some type of hotbox for the whole senpai to enjoy lol
>>
>>19419546 (OP)
Bath salts.
>>
Computer Duster
>>
File: u_r_gay.jpg (55KB, 800x706px) Image search: [Google]
u_r_gay.jpg
55KB, 800x706px
>>19419546
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PiHKAL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thioescaline
>>
>>19419546
Methamphetamine my ddude
>>
>>19420322
Dat sweet Leroy Jenkins
>>
Melancholy.
If you can prevent falling to fear in that state you have achieved something.
>>
Heroin is hands down the best drug to chill with and watch a movie

Absolutely zero fucking doubt that it is the supreme drug for any chilling purposes

If you don't want to get into heroin another drug you could use for that purpose is weed or cocaine or both

I'm always really intrigued by movies while high on coke
>>
for the most part when I try to watch a horror movie or play a horror game stoned I end up just laughing at it and not being scared, I'm not saying to not do drugs, I do plenty but I personally have found that trying to get legitimately scared as a grown man is easier sober
>>
Drop acid like 20 mins before you start the movie. That way by the time the murder and whatnot is in full swing you'll be tripping a decent amount. Only do it if you aren't a pussy and can pull yourself out of a bad trip
>>
take 12 Benadryl and watch Martyrs (the French one). report back I'm curious
>>
>>19419681
Underrated
>>
>>19419796
It causes neurotoxicity in small doses my dude. It's very, very, bad to play with
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.