[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stopped by to talk about some of the weird shit I've seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 111234.png (394KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
111234.png
394KB, 480x360px
Stopped by to talk about some of the weird shit I've seen
>pic related
Things I can't quite explain well, that maybe someone will understand
>I have sketches of a couple incidents if people are interested
The fist one I'll talk about I made this image to help explain
It started off with me sitting in my room, I had already seen a few weird things at this point and I was curious to see more
so I tried...
It started off with trying to see an aura (ill talk about this later)
I noticed what almost looked like static, kind of like tv static everywhere but sparse
I tried to focus on in it rather than ignore it, paying very close attention to this little bit of staticy stuff in my vision
After tuning in to it, it exploded all around me in what looked like an entire universe of lights in my room
little orbs that looked almost like a hologram of galaxies of stars
the pic doesn't do this justice because how how 3D it was, each orb had a position in the room, but there were maybe even millions of tiny orbs all around me, as if I was god looking over a universe
It was a visual experience unlike anything I've ever seen, and I tried my best to burn it into my memory
anyone have any guesses to wtf that was?
>>
>>19419270
Bump... Go on...
>>
>>19419270
moar pls always listenin
>>
File: 11113.jpg (163KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11113.jpg
163KB, 1920x1080px
Well lets go back to trying to see my aura
I've never really seen it around other people
maybe a white light sometimes
nut when i tried it on myself...
I had some odd results
It looked like black fire all around my hand
except I could tell its texture wasn't like fire
it was thick... and viscous like honey
it moved sloowww but flickered around
>>
>>19419328
but when* lol i didn't nut all over myself first
>>
>>19419270
Let's also go back to the... thing i saw
Still, a few years later, when I think or write or talk about it I feel like it knows
I can feel that it knows im focusing on it
ill continue about it here in a moment
>>
Just a standard question I always ask before delving further, do you take any sort of medication, even as much as over the counter medicine like Tylenol pm / acetaminophen PM? I would like to further ask about the "galaxy" experience you had as well.
>>
>>19419349
Nah, didnt take meds
Not even an occasional ride on the space lettuce
>>
>>19419358
Very well. Describe this thing you experienced. I have had a similar experience to what your OP post described, but please digress.
>>
>>19419373
I'm not really sure how to describe it more
It wasn't like the orbs WERE galaxies or stars
they were orbs
so i wasn't literally seeing a universe I don't think
There were just sooo many lights it was like a universe full of them, as if you could see all the galaxies all around you in space
I heard that fireflies song and wondered if maybe that guy who made it saw something similar to me before
but everyone says that songs about childhood or some shit
but idk, sounds kind of similar
They all weren't flying around though, if ir remember right, some might've been moving
but not like fireflies all zooming around me or like how you might see bigger orbs in videos that look much... fuzzier
what I saw wasn't fuzzy out of focus orbs, it was like seeing in an HD higher than ive ever seen
>>
File: 11114.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
11114.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>19419345
This guy here
he probably knows hes in this thread right now
I lived in this house with 3 other people
we all had our weird experiences, theres plenty i could talk about but the more overwhelming is probably seeing this thing twice
This house always felt odd, the second you walk in you can feel a different kind of... energy or something
and you always feel watched, I can feel where from too... the dining room
which was empty, maybe even instinctively, the entire time we lived there
One time i was cooking and a friend of mine made a weird noise from one of the rooms which made me turn around pretty fast
I turn to see a black figure, it ducks the second it notices me stop to look at it
almost like it was prepared for me to notice it from the noise
at first i thought it was just my friend messing with me, so i look around the serving window into the dining room and nothings there
friend was in his room the entire time
awhile later im cooking again though, and I just happened to turn around quickly...
This time i got a real good look at it
it was almost like it wasn't expecting me to notice it, almost like no one ever even can, but then when it realized I was looking it dead in it's "face"
it ducked under the serving window again, to disappear like before
>>
>>19419457
Shadow person wouldn't want the attention either
>>
>>19419524
Sorry, was eating a sandwich, typin' nao.
>>
>>19419457
I've experienced shadow people before a couple times, but they were bold. I think there are either 2 kinds: ones that fear being seen, watchers, and ones that are very bold (I think the latter feed on fear, I experienced those when I was in a hospital, like they fed on the hopelessness there).

As for the orb experience, I had one similar. I was laying in bed and wasn't particularly tired, just spacing out. I don't know if I fell into a trance, perhaps it was hynopompic (sp?) hallucination, but it became very difficult for me to move, like I was heavy, but I could still move. I heard the sound of my downstairs window being smashed, and soon after a metallic silver orb entered my room by materializing through a wall. I wasn't afraid, more mesmerized than anything. The freaky part is duplicated itself (best I can describe it) lengthwise of the room till a line of them materialized. Then it did the same at width, then by height untill a 3 dimensional grid of baseball-sized silver orbs hovered over me. They remained like that for perhaps 30 seconds, then all shrunk back into one orb and it shot up through the ceiling, not literally but just materialized up and through. The window that I heard shatter was perfectly fine.

I don't do hard drugs other than coffee lol. Perhaps we have latent schizophrenia? Maybe others have experience these weird orbs.
>>
I've had a ufo fly by a few times recently. I took a video, but my iPhone crashed and went into restore mode.

Last night I had a dream about a ufo it was right there, extremely vivid. I never remember dreams, so it was incredible. I prayed to have more dreams I can remember. Please God let them cotinue.
>>
File: 1501617507139.png (112KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1501617507139.png
112KB, 403x403px
>>19419270
i thought ever one always saw everything staticy but just ignored it, its been like that my whole life...
>>
>>19419758
wait, not everyone sees like that? its been like that my whole life too. When I was a kid, whenever I would close my eyes to go to sleep I remember seeing a lot of sacred geometry/3D lines, sort of like the matrix. Very weird stuff.
>>
>>19419699
>OP
I saw a giant pyramid in the sky before too with 2 other friends
We never really bothered to take pics or tell anyone much about it
We just sat in hammocks all night and watched just sit there in the sky
We knew no one would ever believe us and that we wouldn't see it on the news like it clearly should've been
But we watched it all night
There was a giant pyramid in the sky all night
And we all just watched it so we'd just know together/for ourselves since we didn't really know what to do about it and weren't really prepared for the consequences of what it meant
>>
>>19419669
It does sound a little sleep related but
When it happened to me I could move around for but I tried not too because I was afraid to lose focus
It didn't seem to affect anything in the room at all besides the light it produced was bright, even bluish
>>
>>19419758
Same here. I notice it the most at night, but I can see it right now if I focus on it. I always just thought I had bad eyes, I am terribly nearsighted.
>>
People actually see static all the time
>Is this a thing?
I don't think that's healthy
>>
>>19420182
I don't see static lul
>>
>>19419270
hey op i also see static when i try to focus on it but im not god or trying to see hexagons or shit
>>
>>19419758
>>19419890
same...
>>
So far what we've learned in this thread is that y'all need to see an eye doctor and that Im glad I have vision that doesn't look like I need to fix my antenna in the early 90's
>>
>>19419270
>>19419320
>>19419323
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.