[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does having practiced sigils get you denied from heaven? Am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 278
Thread images: 40

File: xc.jpg (159KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
xc.jpg
159KB, 350x466px
Does having practiced sigils get you denied from heaven?

Am I going to hell because I have messed with sigils and magic squares?^

Please help.
>>
>>19418204
Only protestant heaven to get in all you need to do is apologise
>>
File: MerrinPhoto.jpg (96KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MerrinPhoto.jpg
96KB, 678x1000px
REPENT NOW
>>
It is too late.
You have committed blasphemy. An unpardonable sin. Be gone foul beast! Be gone!
>>
File: cccc.png (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
cccc.png
7KB, 209x241px
>>19418227
>>
>>19418204
You know Popes and Priests have written grimoires and demon-summoning guides? It is considered a mortal sin (worthy of Hell) to join the Masons. Do you think Jesus cares about something as trivial as that?

There's a religion for the masses, and one for those above it.
>>
>>19418241
>join the Masons
Joining freemasons is mortal sin?
How so?
>>
>>19418241
>Do you think Jesus cares about something as trivial as that?
How about all the teachings where jesus said something like if you watch women with sexual thoughts you should blind yourself?
>>
up
>>
>>19418241
>and one for those above it.
What's the one above it? Judaism?
>>
>>19418204
Heaven or hell do not exist.
>>
>>19418204

You're going to Hell just for being born. WTF do you think original sin means?
>>
>>19418268
For catholic and orthodox, it is considered grave sin to be a Freemason. See the catechism
>>
>>19418324
The mystery religions, that one had to be initiated into. Even among the primitive sun-worshippers, there were the masses who literally worshipped the sun, and the initiated classes and priesthoods who understood the sun is a symbol of the highest, uncreated power.
>>
do sigils always work or are some people not sigil friendly? none of mine have worked.
>>
>>19418204
Yes, it is sorcery, repent right now. God is against it.
>>
>>19419000
Its worked for the evil santaic elite. Note Sept 23 2017. Not something you should fuck with.
>>
>>19418204
repent do not go to a church they are all evil. Do it on your own.

http://m.wikihow.com/Repent
>>
File: Screenshot_20170809-185321.png (673KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-185321.png
673KB, 1440x2560px
>>19419014
Also do it tonight. End of man kind is cometh.
>>
>>19418204
from a catholic standpoint, that would be a sin, and you'd need to go to confession and receive absolution. and sincerely repent.

from a non-catholic, christian standpoint, you'd need to repent, but then they also believe that by Jesus' death, you have been saved (those born-against christians really confuse me).

from an islamic standpoint, you shall burn in hell.
>>
>>19418990
catholicfag, can confirm.
>>
>>19418204
no you're not going to Hell, OP. God isn't a petty faggot like the people who try to scare you with that shit.
>>
>>19419023
>implying North Korea has the power to start a worldwide nuclear holocaust
r-right?
>>
>>19418990
Why? Is it because they worship lucifer?
>>
Hijacking the thread, is 3rd eye meditation a major sin?
I dont want to stop it feels good and I am not contacting any entities?
>>
>>19418204
what puts people in hell in the incapacity for love; the risk of practicing magik is that you start to believe you are special, and pride takes you away from self giving love
>>
>>19418204
Jesus paid for all sins, that includes messing with magick. Believe the gospel and you will go to heaven 100%. www.holytext.org/gospel
>>
>>19420865
please respond fellow believers
>>
>>19420865
Yes, it is a sin. God forbids it. You need to believe the gospel to have your sins paid for. See >>19420885
>>
>>19420890
Where in bible does God forbid meditating though? You are just overclocking your pineal gland.
>>
>>19420895
What you call meditating and "opening up your third eye" is actually communicating with demonic beings. If demons and fallen angels did not exist, you would have no way of "opening" your third eye.

God closed it for a reason. Here God forbids sorcery:

Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God.

By opening your third eye, by communicating with demons, you're defiling yourself. Get saved already.
>>
>>19420912
How do you know they are demons and fallen angels, and not just you activating your pineal gland? I am not talking to any entities or beings ??
>>
>>19420935
Read the bible. You, as a human being have ZERO spiritual power to do anything. When you meditate and practice witchcraft, you're basically saying "hey demons, I'm allowing you to do shit to me, go ahead" you of course, being ignorant do not know any better and think it is somehow your own self that is doing it. In reality it's a demon that's getting a better stronghold inside of you.

You have at least one demon inside of you at this moment. You need to get saved. I wont tell you again.
>>
>>19420942
>You have at least one demon inside of you at this moment.
How do I verify this?
>>
File: yeareofyourfather2.jpg (928KB, 974x1469px) Image search: [Google]
yeareofyourfather2.jpg
928KB, 974x1469px
>>19420955
Unless that demon manifests itself or you getting saved and believing the gospel, you wont know.
>>
>>19418204
Don't worry man, as the religion you're preaching is a lie. Better repent from your deceit and go to hell since you're probably a son of the devil like the rest of fags who preach christianity.
>>
>>19420942
>Read the bible
What use do people have for jewish lies?
> I wont tell you again
And much less one thousand times every day, amirite?
>>
File: 1499808058372.png (80KB, 1340x399px) Image search: [Google]
1499808058372.png
80KB, 1340x399px
>>19420974
I don't read jewish lies.
I read God's own words.
>>
>>19420942
>You, as a human being have ZERO spiritual power
yup sounds exactly like what a chiristcuck whould say. get the fuck off /x/ and /pol/ you semitic kike-wanna-bee piece of shit
>>
File: jesusisgodperiod.jpg (411KB, 500x909px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodperiod.jpg
411KB, 500x909px
>>19420981
God bless you. May God open your eyes.
>>
>>19420984
HAHAHAHAHA Autechre included as Illuminati suspicious? No way
>>
>>19420979
God never wrote a book.
>>
File: giantnephilim.png (462KB, 815x2136px) Image search: [Google]
giantnephilim.png
462KB, 815x2136px
>>19421030
You think people become famous because they work hard and have talent? Let me quote you:

>HAHAHAHAHA

>>19421033
He did.

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: - 2 Tim 3:16
>>
>>19420912
You make me laugh anon.
Ive been meditating for quite some time now. I can physically FEEL my 3rd eye and the holy crown opening. I feel and see energy vibrations. I fish for information from the universe and ive caught some pretty big hidden thruth bombs. Information is all around us, 3rd eye lets you understand it. I dont even have to try, knowledge just comes to me.
You all could be like me but religion scares you away from seeking the thruth. Your so called "god" and false prophets hold us back from our real power.
I have the lock and key. I have it in my mind. The universe gave it to me. I am getting more powerful with each day.
>>
>>19420912
I'm starting to think the Bible was written by people trying to hoard all the power for themselves desu
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>19421097
I never said you do not feel it. I never denied that it can be opened. You literally yourself said: "The universe gave it to me" replace universe with demonic forces and you're there. But you wont, obviously.

Notice how many "I" you said?

I have the lock and key.
I have it in my mind.
I am getting more powerful with each day.
Ive been meditating for quite some time now.
I can physically FEEL my 3rd eye and the holy crown opening.
I feel and see energy vibrations.
I fish for information from the universe and ive caught some pretty big hidden thruth bombs.

>Who does this remind me of? Oh yeah:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart,

I will ascend into heaven
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

The only thing you will be doing is burning in hell if you do not get saved. You're not powerful. you're nothing.
>>
File: camp_of_israel.jpg (48KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
camp_of_israel.jpg
48KB, 600x476px
>>19421102
That's because you've never actually read the bible kiddo. Nobody who has read the bible would make such a silly statement.

Jesus, God in the flesh, gave us power to become sons of God. I am born again, saved. I have true power. You people are delusional if you think you have power, you couldn't even command a demon to get lost.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. - Luke 10:19

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. - Luke 10:20
>>
>>19421123
is the earth flat or round.
>>
>>19421111
>hurr durr burn hell eeuughh hmngh oooiii veyy you will...will. Buuurn. Yeh....burn hel...burn in hell.
This is how you sound.
Me, becoming aware what i actually am, A GOD, is NOT a sin. I am god. You are god. We all are. We all are a small piece of THE TRUE GOD. Becoming aware of the holy truth only liberates the man. You, on the other hand keep people asleep. You are the real devil. You are against our spirirual evolvement. You are the sinner.
>>
I truly believe Jesus rose in 3 days but I am not convinced there is hell and heaven.
Feels bad man.
>>
>>19418204
You can't fool Heaven, but magic isn't a big deal in most cases
>>
>>19421192
I lean towards flat.

>>19421197
First lie ever told: "Ye shall be as gods".
Still falling for it.

>>19421261
Do you believe Jesus paid for all your sins?
>>
If you use them for good, I don't see why you should have to worry. The way I see it, God gives us tools, and the choice to use them the wrong way or the right way. Wood can be used to build many good things, but I can also be used to make a club to murder someone with. If there were no right ways to make use of wood, I don't think God would have given it to us.
>>
>>19421388
>First lie ever told: "Ye shall be as gods".

The demiurge himself confirmed it wasn't a lie

Genesis 3:22
>And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Sounds like he was shitting his pants too
>>
>>19421488
Man has become like one of us, KNOWING GOOD AND EVIL. Lmao. It doesn't mean you're a God. It means you know good and evil.

Oh the idiot level on here.
>>
>>19421493
>"Ye shall be as gods"
>Demiurge says "The man has become like one of us" (like a god)

Your point would perhaps be valid if the quote was just "ye shall be gods"
>>
>>19421045
>All scripture is given by inspiration of God

No, the fact that there are contradictions prove that if anything a dark creature of chaos and confusion is behind it.
>>
>>19421513
There is not a single contradiction in the king james bible. If you find one I'll stop being a Christian right now.

I have done my due diligence, I've researched, spent countless hours on it. There is not one. Then some idiot like you comes along that googled "bible contradictions" "oh see there it is durr!" lol
>>
>>19420942
>Humans have zero spiritual power to do anything
>Even though they're made of spirit
I wouldn't say 'zero'
>>
>>19418204
>Dealing in absolutes
It's like you don't understand what sin is.
>>
Christians are the worst of all religious nuts.
Humans inherently possesses the soul of god within them. The more we communicate with the cosmic power, the closer we are to god.
There are people who are trying to close us up, surround us in fear so we would forget the truth within us.
People like that serve a purpose, still. They keep away the foolish who would be too inept to venture in such deep water.
>>
>>19420863
Because Masonry once threatened the Catholic Organization. Not really a truly spiritual reason behind it.
>>
>>19421624
the old testament is about strict rules and harsh punishments, while the new is about forgiveness and moderation

how is that not a contradiction already
>>
>>19421261
I'm Agnostic and let me tell you the secret; hell is wherever you are; heaven is wherever you're going.
>>
>>19421388
>Do you believe Jesus paid for all your sins?
I do.
>>
File: 02-12-08.33.31.jpg (52KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
02-12-08.33.31.jpg
52KB, 355x440px
>>19418204
That Buritto looks hella good
>>
>>19418274
Mentally blind yourself. As to not disrespect with lustful thoughts
>>
>>19421752
Then you're saved and you believing or not believing in heaven or hell has no impact on whether you make it to heaven or not.
>>
>>19421738
You need to google "what is a contradiction" and learn the most fundamental things about the subject you're trying to have debate in before you continue on. You're going to burn in hell forever because you didn't know what a contradiction was...?
>>
>>19418274
Jesus was making a point and being sarcastic. He was showing us that we CAN'T stop sinning, no matter what we do. Even if you blind yourself, do you stop thinking about women? Of course not.

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. - Gal 3:24-25
>>
>>19418241
The Grimoire of Honorious is likely not actually by a pope, but is probably from around the same time. What others didya have in mind?
>>
>>19422046
>Jesus was making a point and being sarcastic.
That's now how one interpretes holy bible ?
>>
>>19421624
>There is not a single contradiction in the king james bible. If you find one I'll stop being a Christian right now.
Genesis 32:30 : I saw God face to face
1 John 4:12: No one has ever seen God

100000 euro says you stay a christian and make up shit to justify this shit.
>>
>>19421624
Are you shitting me? The authors of the Gospels didn't even agree on the Nature of Jesus *or* the nature of The Adversary.
>>
>>19422247
God is a trinity.
Nobody has seen God the Father.

>>19422230
Read the verse in context.

>>19422257
Pathetic. "hurr durr so many contradictions"

doesn't show me one.
>>
>>19422269
Compare The Adversary in Job serving the function as "Prosecutor for the Crown" to the "Tempter of the Lord" in Matthew, Mark, and Luke. I'm at work so i don't have my Bible on hand but I'll be sending more your way. Which is really pathetic that someone who "spent countless hours looking for contradictions in the Bible" needs to be spoonfed.
>>
>>19422278
I will deal with one of your contradictions. Not several, it is pathetic to want to be spoonfed answers.

You need to give me specific verses, you dumb shit. I can't read your mind on what verses your dumb shit for brains thinks is contradictory.
>>
>>19422269
>>19422278
How to reconcile Jesus the thaumaturgic Chauvinist of Matthew with Jesus the metaphysical Logos of John?
>>
>>19422286
How the hell do you need to be spoonfed specific verses. You say you spent countless hours studying the bible, and yet when I reference very specific roles within very specific contexts of books of the Bible which I name, you can't even recall a vague point of reference? Go troll somewhere else, you Christfag wannabe.
>>
>>19422286
>>19422291
Furthermore, my point is that ENTIRE BOOKS of the Bible contradict one another, in things such as how they describe and account for the nature of the roles of Jesus, The Adversary, The Disciples, etc.
>>
>>19422269
The cite of having seen god is from the ot, it was referring to god the father.

As I said, you stay a christian and make shit up.
>>
>>19422269
is too fucking lazy to Google "Biblical Contradictions"
there are entire websites full of things that don't fit

eg: 10 commandments "Thou shalt not kill"
the next several books of the old T : "the Israelites need a home, kill everyone you see"
I Samuel 15:2,3,7,8 "Thus saith the Lord . . . Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. . . . And Saul smote the Amalekites . . . and utterly destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword

don't try and say slaying infants isn't murder so it doesn't count
>>
>>19422291
You know nothing of the scientific method, research or logical thinking do you?

You need to be extremely specific when you talk about things, you've failed to do so. Therefore you're disqualified from this. I did this, as a favour to YOU. Not myself, not to prove I'm this amazing bible believer. I did it so you might have your dumb fucking 'contradiction' explained.

But you're not here to learn, you're here to pretend you know what the fuck you're talking about. Pathetic.
>>
>>19422306
You got it backwards anon. it's only wrong to kill something *before* it leaves the womb. Any time after is fair game.
>>
>>19422306
He's brainwashed, that religion makes people stupid, gnostics had it right.
>>
>>19422306
You get nothing from me. I wont be a witness to you people. Let yourself get fucking owned in the end. You had your chance to ask in a respectful manner.
>>
ITT: christfag plays shit games to avoid actually confronting the numerous contradictions in the bible
>>
>>19422316
I'd tell you why Pastafarianism is the one true religion but hey fuck you, I'm going to let you get spaghetti raped
>>
File: 1485063735487.gif (1MB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485063735487.gif
1MB, 200x190px
>>19422312
>gnostics had it right.
>>
You people fail to grasp I was here, willing to answer your questions, willing to spend time reconcile biblical contradictions you're too stupid to research for yourself.

But you act like a cunt, so you get nothing. And you will think "haha christfag dont know shit, cant answer" and that's what I want from you. Because your pride just killed you.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matt 7.6

You people are pathetic to the point of extreme cringe.
>>
>>19422331
Really feeling the christian love in this post
>>
>>19422308
Why would I be utilizing the scientific method to explain something to you that is a well known fact? Are you sure you know what the scientific method is and how it's applied? "The Bible Contradicts itself" is a verifiable hypothesis, whether you are talking about literal contradiction or figurative contradiction. In the case of the bible we have both, and the scientific method has been applied, by myself in a small way and by many others in a large way, to test this hypothesis. The hypothesis has proven correct. Only the most fundamentalist of Christian sects deny this. Many explain it by saying "the bible is the *inspired* word of god, but written by inspired *men.* Man is imperfect, therefore the bible is imperfect because of it." Their reasoning goes on, "since god is perfect, the bible cannot have been directly "written by god, therefore we conclude it was divine inspiration in man." Little do they know, a thing is only true inasmuch as it contains its contradictions within itself.
>>
Repent, ask God for forgiveness and he will forgive you. Just away from things dealing with magic and the occult.
>>
File: 102331468.jpg (56KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
102331468.jpg
56KB, 370x278px
>>19422339
I have agape love for you idiots. But you wont listen, you wont even give me the exact verses you think contradict each other. So, you're dogs and swine, not worthy. You need to humble yourself.

>>19422340
Posts from you, I do not even read. I hope you know that. I know what you wrote from the start, I see you as pic related.

Before I became a Christian I was a scientist, my field is scientific research and information knowledge amongst other things. You're pathetic, I cannot tell you anything else. People like you are the most ignorant and uninteresting human beings on earth. You're like the average dawkins drone atheists "muh science" and you think you know anything. Haha. My jimmies are not rustled, I really feel sorry for you.
>>
>>19422331
>claims to have spent hours (2 or 3?) studying the bible intentionally looking for contradictions
>and didn't find any
>"I was here, willing to answer your questions, willing to spend time reconcile biblical contradictions"
>(from anon's first assertion KJV doesn't contradict itself) "Then some idiot like you comes along that googled "bible contradictions" "oh see there it is durr!" lol

(the "lol" should have been a dead giveaway)
sorry, all I've seen you do is bitch and whine while you dance and dip and dodge like Muhammed Ali.
>>
>>19422331
Russ dizdar look him up brother
>>
>>19422329
What did they get wrong apart from the precision of their mythos?
>>
>>19422348
You see me as your adoring servant? I don't get it. You give me shit and then tell me you "didn't read my posts" because you can't think of anything to say that *won't* expose your severely low-functioning autism.
>>
>>19418204
Have you repented having done so? Did You confess?
If so you're fine.
>>
File: absoluteharam.jpg (42KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
absoluteharam.jpg
42KB, 531x471px
>>19422350
He used greentext. It must be true.
>>
>>19422361
Why should I confess? I believe in Christ but will not belong to any church.
>>
>>19422348
>>19422359
Oh also, I'm not atheist and I think Dawkins is a brilliant scientist but I don't agree with the aggressiveness of his militant atheism. It's very revealing that the first thing you think of is "You use logic and facts to test a hypothesis that I believe is inviolable, therefore you must be (thing I don't like) and adore (person I don't like)." I'm beginning to suspect you are actually, non-meme autistic, so I'm going to stop ragging on you. Good luck anon.
>>
File: spiritbehinddawkins.gif (167KB, 332x355px) Image search: [Google]
spiritbehinddawkins.gif
167KB, 332x355px
>>19422359
I see you as an idiot is what it means, a pathetic, idiot slave, basically. That's what you have presented yourself as.

Remember, I was willing, openly to answer (any) contradiction you might see in scripture. Yet you decided it was a good time to show how little I know from scripture based on your description and therefore I must not know what you're talking about if I want specific verses.

You're the typical dawkins drone. The only reason I'm even typing to you is because I'm bored waiting for my torrent to download.
>>
>>19422369
" I think Dawkins is a brilliant scientist "

I rest my case. Nobody takes him seriously on a scholarly level. None of my atheist colleagues take him seriously, none.

But you do, because you're not a scholar, you're a drone.
>>
>>19422348
>agape love
>So, you're dogs and swine

Yeah your ass better be agape because dogs dominate sheep, bby
>>
Confessing to priest isn't necessary however confessing to God directly is. Basically an acknowledgement to him you realise it's wrong and ask for forgiveness. God is merciful
>>
>>19422388
This I have done. I fail to believe Jesus requires you to belong to an establishment controlled and infiltrated church.
>>
>>19422389
You do not need to belong to a church.
You do not even have to confess your sins to God.
It is good to do so, but you do not need to.

All you NEED to do for salvation is believe the gospel. Death, burial and resurrection.
>>
>>19422391
Why then abstain from premarital sex?
Why not sin and regret?
What's the prize for those who have been more saint than others in heavven?
>>
>>19422387
God sent a lamb to kill a dragon.
How much more a dog?
>>
>>19422394
Eh, you're mixing up salvation with discipleship and earning rewards. That's your problem.

You ONLY need to believe the gospel TO BE SAVED.

You need to follow Jesus, do good works etc for rewards.

But you do not need to do it for salvation and if anyone says "you must do good works or repent of your sins to go to heaven" they're not saved, because works nullify grace.
>>
>>19422396
That jewish lamb ended up dying on a stick
>>
>there are no contradictions in the bible
>gets show contradiction
>no, it wasnt got the father
>it actually is
>plays dumb and keeps denying it to other anons while ignoring the one that caught him

Christians, everyone.
>>
>>19422403
At least he's willing to play make believe animal fight
>>
>>19422403
And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. 20And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

LORD = Father.

Jesus = Word of God.

People have seen the Word of God. Not the Father.

If you had a brain, you would just google it. It's even explained in-depth on google.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19422402
Lamb rose from the dead.
Is King of Kings.
>>
>>19422401
But what rewards?
Do saint people get more material rewards in heaven or in earth than ones who do not?
>>
>>19422419
One of the rewards is being ruler of cities on the new heaven and new earth. So if you're obedient you get to rule 10 cities, if you're "meh" you get to rule 5 and if you do nothing, you rule 0.
>>
>>19422410
The bible is very clear and we don't like liars like you.
>>
>>19422425
What lie are you accusing me of?
Many people saw Jesus in the OT.
"Angel of the Lord" = Jesus.
The 3 men who said yo whats up to Abraham, one of them was Jesus.
>>
>>19422435
Of course anon.
And you can't do miracles because...?
>>
>>19422435
http://bibviz.com/
So this website like destroys your silly book savagely, care to disprove this website, it shows multiple contradictions verse by verse.
>>
File: satanicfilth.png (786KB, 780x852px) Image search: [Google]
satanicfilth.png
786KB, 780x852px
>>19422454
You wont tell me what lie you're accusing me of?
I don't do miracles because I am not God.
>>
File: down by the river.jpg (65KB, 570x357px) Image search: [Google]
down by the river.jpg
65KB, 570x357px
>>19418204
i burn incense and sage as a purifying method. i light candles and to bring calm. I hold my amethyst in my hand as i pray. Much in the same way that catholics burn frankincense and myrrh, light candles and have crowns and objects adorned in jewels.

I dont engage directly in mystics and divination, but i do practice some vibrational spiritual meditation with the natural world that God has granted us by his grace.

As far as sigils go, sigils and geomotry are not satanic. Sigils are very common in everything from advertisment and aliases. Im not sure what your intent was, but if it was not of God then you should stop doing it. But if you are expressing your humanity within the realm of our understanding of flesh and spirit, then i personally would say that you are free to express that. But never replace it with God, or draw your power from anywhere else other than God. Because God is above all other beings and powers, especially ours.
>>
>>19422412
*King of Cucks
>>
>>19422468
>I don't do miracles because I am not God.

Dw, jesus said that merely by believing you can do miracles, especially if there is several like you.
>>
>>19422465
This would normally be a bullshit move, but he's posting images that no one has the time to argue with, so it's fair
>>
>>19420885
there are some things like taking the lords name in vain, and practicing certain kinds of magic, like communicating with the dead that God strictly forbids in any sense.
>>
>>19422465
I know of this website very well and I have spent countless hours reading through it. It's very strange to me, how you're so confident, when we both know you're the one that has done zero research. It's hypocrisy like this that just makes me completely not care about answering you at all. I even enjoy if you tell me I don't know anything, I'm ignorant or that you bested me intellectually.

Would you like to know why?
>>
>>19421513
>No, the fact that there are contradictions prove that if anything a dark creature of chaos and confusion is behind it.

This.

All we know of God, beyond what each of us receives from Him in a very personal manner, are the Commandments that so many of His "faithful" chose to ignore in the worship of IDOLS that wrote an IDOL to promote the worship of IDOLS.
>>
>>19422384
>Dawkins' contributions to our understanding of genes are insignificant
If you have ever use the word "meme," you have Dawkins to thank. Only the most willfully ignorant individual would deny the verifiable contributions of ANY person, however repulsive they may or may not find that person to be on a personal level. But then again you've spent most of the thread denying things that have been demonstrated beyond doubt centuries ago.
>>
>>19422485
They are forbidden yes. But they are forgiven also.
Jesus paid for all sins, all includes those sins.
>>
>>19422495
someone back me up. Im almost certain that if someone uses divination it permanently bars you from heaven, especially if you're a christian that does it.
>>
>>19422479
Read the bible.
Clearly says the gifts will stop after a while in Corinthians. Disciples did miracles to kickstart the church and prove God's word was true.
>>
>>19422501
Let me ask you a very simple question.
Did Jesus pay for all sins? Yes or no?
If yes...? 1+1 = 2

If no, you're a blasphemer and you're not saved.
>>
>>19418204
There is no heaven nor hell however you will be judged based upon what you do in the current life you are in now.
You move a step backwards when you're malevolent, you move forward when youre benevolent, you become neutral if you have not yet understood what youre main struggle with your current life is.
There is only so much I can tell you however I will tell you that lives that you have live and will come to live are basically a game designed to whether you move forward consciously or you move backwards if you're just an evil character at heart.
The time is now, determine quickly whether youve moved backwards, trying again or have just moved forward from a past life.
>>
>>19422502
>Read the bible.
Already did, that's why I consistently call you a liar.
>>
File: baalworship.jpg (368KB, 900x813px) Image search: [Google]
baalworship.jpg
368KB, 900x813px
>>19422509
Haha, the only way you can prove me a liar is with scripture. So far you've given literally zero scripture.

So, you've done nothing. You've not even read the bible, guaranteed. I used to lie about it too as an atheist.
>>
>>19422506
Leviticus 20:6 - And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.

or are we still ignoring leviticus?
Jesus died for all sins, however dont try to justify your wiccan beliefs.
>>
>>19422522
You have to present scripture too for your shit that you pull out of your ass, like your claims that in corinthians the miracles end.
>>
>>19422378
Again, "glaring contradictions are glaring, therefore you must be an atheist, absolutely a rationalist materialist positivist, and worship the ground fedoras walk on" is not a logical assertion.

Here's some brain teasers:
Exodus 20:13 vs. Exodus 32:27

Revelation 8:7 vs. Revelation 9:4

Kings 24:8 vs. II Chronicles 36:9

"God is perfect, all-powerful" vs. Exodus 32:14

II Kings 8:26 vs. II Chronicles 22:2

Mark 16:2 vs. John 20:1

Mark 15:25 vs. John 19:14-16

Matthew 27:13-14 vs. John 18:33-34

Etc.
>>
>>19422526
"lmao fuck the OT just listen to me, dude weed"
-jesus
>>
>>19422526
Where in that verse does it say you lose your salvation? Being cut off is talking about the flesh.
Proof:
Context:

A saved believer was having sex with his step mom. This is the verse written to him

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. - 1 Cor 5:5

Once a man is saved, he cannot go to hell. He cannot lose salvation. People like you, who believe that are the goats who will burn in hell. Get saved.
>>
>>19422522
>Haha, the only way you can prove me a liar is with scripture. So far you've given literally zero scripture.
I've given you a website full of quotations of contradictions, are we playing the game that since the quotations aren't displayed in this website they don't count?
>>
>>19422527
>>19422534
Also, anon, you'll notice earlier they gave someone shit for not directly referencing chapter and page...I'll bet now with the chapter and page references, they'll bitch that they weren't given the passages alongside the citations.
>>
>>19422527
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. - 1 Cor 13:8

Your turn. Prove I'm a liar, little goat.
>>
I think if a goat got in a fight with a lamb, the lamb would probably get ass raped
>>
>>19422534
Pick one. The best one you can find, I will answer it. And then you'll be ignored for the rest of the time I'm here. Idiots need to be slapped with scripture once in a while. Are you ready?
>>
>>19422472
I´'m afraid the magic square was that of Saturn anon... I have repented alot though.
>>
Lol of course it bars you from heaven, as Christians define it. The more you believe in sigils (heresy), the more you realize:

Heaven, as Christians define it, never existed. It served to keep billions of sheep from realizing their actions in this world should be taken to affect this world, not the next.

>>19422536
To be cut off from the flesh is to be cut off from the material world that keeps us from divinity, from the true God. He can only be found in the forces that Christianity preaches (love, introspection, charity) yet the Church waters down or outlaws (sharing of knowledge, consideration of other beliefs, anything beyond the physical world.)
>>
>>19422540
But there is not a single contradiction.
Now what do we do? You want me to spend hours on end, on 4chan explaining each and every verse?

It's your own responsibility, I've already done this for myself and my family. It's your turn, I am not your keeper.
>>
>>19422563
Okay how about this. When you stand before God, you can ask Him, "did this bar me from heaven" and you can see what He says right before you drop into hell for rejecting His perfect gift of salvation.
>>
>>19422559
>"You're all idiots only MY conclusions are valid"
>(general, vague derision)
>"I WAS going to answer all your questions but you were all a bunch of stinky doodoo heads to me!"
>(presented with a large number of opposing biblical passages, which should be a minor task for someone who spent so much time studying they are absolutely convinced of their conclusions)
>"Pick ONE"
That's fairly difficult to pick a "best," in light of>>19422294

how about:>>19422287
Or is it limited to 1-3 line passages that you will only consider if they are listed alongside their book, chapter, and line numbers?
>>
>>19422566
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. —Proverbs 26:5
>>
>>19422535
thats not what his intention was. he didnt abolish the old testament, he completed it.
>>
>>19422547
It says nothing there of jeebus powers going away.
>>
>>19422586
I do forget to apply these verses to my own life. It's been such a waste of time speaking to fools. I suppose I am one too for doing it.
>>
>>19422608
You're an arrogant asshole

Pride comes before the fall ; ^ )
>>
File: aLBVV4V_700b.jpg (462KB, 620x3401px) Image search: [Google]
aLBVV4V_700b.jpg
462KB, 620x3401px
>>19422606
That's because you need to know CONTEXT of the verse and the bible in general, at least the NT. This is why I know you've not read the bible. :)
>>
>>19422616
An arrogant asshole admitting he's a fool?
Maybe try to google the string: "define arrogant"
I am right, not arrogant. At least not now.
>>
File: 1498758727900.jpg (5KB, 182x188px) Image search: [Google]
1498758727900.jpg
5KB, 182x188px
>>19422561
please respond!!!
>>
>>19422617
>CONTEXT
It isn't a problem about context, because if the problem were context any christian that has a computer like you would be easily identified as a false christian and we could move one.

It's a problem of you being at enmity with reality.

Because frankly, you have been ordered by jeebus to be perfect like your father is perfect, and to be perfect you have to sell all you have and give to the poor and then, keeping every bloody commandment, preach door to door.
>>
>>19422630
Actually I am perfect.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. - Isaiah 54:17

>Owned.
>>
>>19422617
>fail to provide evidence for your claim
>finally provide something after your bullshit is called out
>it's not actually evidence
>"haha i didn't actually provide anything to back up my claim, u just need to know the bible, and if you disagree with my assertion that i can't support, you obviously don't know the bible :)"
>>
>>19422634
>Actually I am perfect

No, you aren't, you have to sell all you have and give it to the poor for example, which you haven't done.

The word you are looking for is retarded, that is what you are.

Also you cannot be humble and proclaim you are perfect, so no, you are not perfect.
>>
>>19422638
But I did give proof.
You actually have to know the subject of what you're debating to know if I am right or wrong.

Stop using greentext, people might actually think you know what you speak of.
>>
>>19422624
You were being passive aggressive

The CONTEXT of how you admitted you're a fool matters :)
>>
>>19422641
I just gave you a verse that proves I am perfect. Read it over and over again.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. - Isaiah 54:17

;)
>>
>>19422644
So you know with 100% certainty I was being passive aggressive?

Okay, let's say I was.

Explain to me, in detail, how passive aggressive = arrogant asshole in every single case, including this one. And don't give me your opinion, give me solid proof of it.

I'll wait.
>>
>>19422653
>I just gave you a verse that proves I am perfect
That verse proves you're a lunatic at best.
>>
>>19422608
Wonderful. Now will you address the direct contradiction that occurs between the one verse and the very next verse to follow?
>>
>>19422661
It actually proves I am perfect.

This verse proves it too:

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: - Romans 5

So what is actually happening is, you're not a saved believer and you're trying to understand scripture. I would suggest you get saved first buddy.
>>
>>19422561
Dude quit being cuckolded by Christists. Solomon himself made sigils and commanded spirits. he only went wrong when he let these powers obsess him with worldly pleasure. It's not the tools, it's what end you use hem for.
>>
>>19422671
>how about:>>19422287

>Or is it limited to 1-3 line passages that you will only consider if they are listed alongside their book, chapter, and line numbers?
>>
>>19422671

People with a mental illness sure have it easy to calm their conscience, they merely spew bible verses and everything is a-ok.
Being sane is actually much harder, because if your religion is a lie you have to admit you were wrong and have to seek the truth.

The pity about mental illness is that they don't go to heaven because it was deliberate mental illness and not actual illness.
>>
>>19422664
I wonder how stupid a human being would have to be, stupid in the sense of super low IQ, mentally restrained, spiritual blindness or all the above to actually ask that question. Hm. Where did you grow up?
>>
>>19422657
>strawman

The point is that calling yourself a "fool" was only part of a passive aggressive insult against other people who you're obviously positing as bigger "fools," so it's not really evidence against you being an arrogant asshole
>>
>>19422690
We'll see judgement day, wont we buddy?

I honestly find you guys amusing, my torrent is done but I'm hesitant to watch it.
>>
>>19422693
>It's the "I keep saying all the things I was *going* to do while acting holier than thou and not answering shit with anything except a logical fallacy"
Can we change the station, ma?
>>
>>19422643
>if you don't think I'm right, then you don't know the subject, so you're wrong!

Not how debates work, dumbass
>>
>>19422696
Completely off. I know I am the bigger fool for talking to you people, that's my thinking right now. But I also know I'm bored, and I am somehow and for some reason amused by you guys right now. So idk, I'll probably leave in a bit.

But your assumptions about me are wrong, I promise. I actually do not think much of myself at all. I am just right and you're wrong and that's the end of that.
>>
>>19422698
>I honestly find you guys amusing, my torrent is done but I'm hesitant to watch it.
Sure, anon. Whatever excuse makes you feel justified in this hours-long explosion of autistic ego-masturbation.
>>
>>19422705
Read the context and come back to me.
>>
>>19422706
No, you're a fool for never giving a straight answer to anything after repeatedly promising to reconcile all the contradictions (which you don't believe exist) in the KJB. A fool for saying that, THEN limiting it to one, then someone gives you one and you don't have an answer so you try to ad hom your way out of it

>inb4 I WAS ONLY PRETENDING to be retarded!
Ya coulda fooled me.
>>
>>19422711
So because you said it, it must be true?
Or do you understand you could also be wrong about what you just said?

I wonder why you're so confident.
>>
>>19422698
>We'll see judgement day, wont we buddy?
We surely will, as I am saved by the true God and you are believing a lie.
>my torrent is done
He who keeps on sinning is not of the lord but actually of the devil

Jeebus was very clear that you had to keep the whole of the law and avoid sinning.

But you are just a larper, a larper wasting his time against an actual chosen of the actual God, I must add.
>>
>>19422714
>John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

This means you have to let jesus fuck you in the ass in order for your soul to be saved. If you don't agree, then you're wrong and you need to read more of the bible and come back
>>
>>19422677
Solomon must have ended in hell tho?
>>
>>19422721
I'm actually NOT as confident as you seem to think. Confident in my abilities to do certain things, sure, but I'm not confident that anything I see or feel is anything but subjective. However, a thing like language has universal conventions. It's not a matter of individual perspective whether you should end an interrogative sentence with a question mark, or an exclamatory sentence with an exclamation mark. Nor is it subjective what constitutes appropriate usage of words. Nor is it subjective what certain words, used in certain orders, mean.
>>
File: ddddddddddd.jpg (127KB, 615x407px) Image search: [Google]
ddddddddddd.jpg
127KB, 615x407px
>>19422720
Nobody gave me one. Gave me several, I told them to get me the best contradiction they could find because I'm not interested in doing several ones, I was before, absolutely. But you guys made me lose interest with your extremely pathetic insults.

>guy says he will answer any 'contradictions'
>idiots come and insult him
>guy says alright, I wont bother then.
>idiots come and say "see u didn't answer us"
>guy says okay ill answer one, the absolute best you can find
>idiots continue to insult and don't show one specific verse, but instead think describing the passages somehow constitutes showing the contradiction
>guy knows why they do not show specific verses, but still insists they show specific verses
>idiots don't realize it, continue down the path of "what, we have to tell you the specific verses now?! hahaha you don't even know the bible"
>guy is bored and figures he's going to let the goats be goats.

I know why you people did this. This isn't my first time doing this, wont be my last. I did this, not only to be a witness to your foolishness for judgement day, I also did it because earning rewards is fun and maybe someone out there wanted a sincere answer, but it is not you.

The thing is, this moment doesn't matter to me. It does to you, or it will in the future when you're judged and you're being shown all of this. But to me, it doesn't. I'm earning rewards being insulted by you, not only that but I am a witness you to not wanting to understand the bible and God will ask me, if I tried, if I shared and I will answer and we'll see proof of it all.
>>
@19422725

Jesus died for you sins, if you decide to reject him you will pay for your own sins in hell.
>>
>>19422728
IDR exactly how he ended other than he got out of favor with god -not by doing sorcery- but by allowing himself to become obsessed with and misguided by the spirits.
>>
>>19422722
You were warned. Your blood is not on my hands. :)
>>
I'm off to watch my torrent.

Remember, Jesus Christ is God.
He died for all your sins on the cross.
Was buried.
Rose the third day.
If you trust this, you're eternally saved.
Anyone who thinks they need to stop sinning to go to heaven will burn forever.

Amen.
>>
>>19422745
People didn't think like this until some fags got together a few hundred years ago and started trying to make standardized rules for English. There's literally nothing that can give a word absolute meaning; a word is just a sound or string of letters that can only be imbued with meaning by each individual mind, and there's bound to be some disagreement. When there is disagreement, all you can do is point to the dictionary to get the "right" meaning, but a dictionary is just another thing written by individuals, and what gives them authority over these sounds and strings of letters?

Fuck christfags though
>>
>>19422747
>"Nobody gave me one"
Well, we'll start with the most recent one you deflected via ad hominem:
>>19422664
Hey, here's another one! It almost looks like it was requested several times!
>>19422287
>>19422582
>>19422686

For a bible expert, I don't understand why>>19422534
is so difficult? For all the time you have spent bitching you could have answered all of them, but why you didn't just pick one to refute on a point by point basis makes me awfully suspicious...in other words, you have spent an entire thread claiming you have absolute proof of something you have spent the entire thread actively refusing to demonstrate.

Now, let us look at some of YOUR highlights:>>19422269
>>19422286
>>19422308
>>19422316
>>19422331
>>19422348
>>19422378
>>19422384
>>19422410
>>19422522
>>19422559
>>19422608
>>19422671
>>19422693
>>19422706
>>19422721
A "Christian's" conception of brotherly love, everyone.
>>
>>19422780
Satan reigns

six six six

suck my dick

enjoy ur torrent babe
>>
>>19422800
">"Nobody gave me one"
Well, we'll start with the most recent one you deflected via ad hominem:
>>19422664
Hey, here's another one! It almost looks like it was requested several times!
>>19422287
>>19422582
>>19422686
"
Answer:

>idiots continue to insult and don't show one specific verse, but instead think describing the passages somehow constitutes showing the contradiction

Did you even read what I wrote? Do you comprehend English in a normal way? I guess not. I think I got the problem now, you're literally too stupid to understand what I wrote and I waited for your reply and I was sorely disappointed. You wasted my 3 minutes, want them back. :/ (this is from a guy that will live for literally eternity btw)
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503KB, 656x1932px) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503KB, 656x1932px
>>19422800
P.s

I love mocking idiots. Honestly, from the depths of my heart I enjoy it. Just like Elijah.

And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

Can't wait to see you on judgement day dude! Will be interesting.

>>19422804
Thanks for the rewards. :D God bless you man!
>>
>>19422809
So, not only does
>how about:>>19422287
Or is it limited to 1-3 line passages that you will only consider if they are listed alongside their book, chapter, and line numbers?
Hold true, but you actually need me to give extra-scriptural explanations of what constitutes "contradiction" between separate statements? Gotcha.
>>
>>19422816
>>19422855

>Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

>Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit. —Proverbs 26:5

>Do not respond to a fool in kind
versus
>DO respond to a fool in kind
>>
>>19422816
the tongue is an invocation of shiva the destroyer god shiva and kali.
>>
>>19422795
I mean, I'm talking about within each language. We don't see many arguments about whether black is white or night is day. At least, not literally.
>>
>>19422763
>Your blood is not on my hands. :)

Only because you haven't seen me in the street so you couldn't murder me, hellspawn.
>>
>>19422488
Are you the guy who browses /fit/ too? I'm the Irish Catholic guy you talked to a few weeks ago or something. You seem a lot more argumentative here. Did something happen?
>>
>>19418204
Life on Earth is the closest thing to Hell there is.
>>
>>19423505
No I'm not. Many people share the images I've uploaded. It's from the guy running holytext.org
>>
>>19423603
I never mentioned the images.
>>
>>19418204
I wouldn't worry about hell, OP.

Jesus is a treacherous piece of shit. He abandoned his Church to the enemy centuries ago and that's why there's so much evil and degeneracy than ever before, yet he "calls" people back blaming them for their sins that he has caused himself by letting Satan run rampant in his Church and in the world. This is literally the conversation Pope Leo XIII heard between Jesus and Satan in his vision:

The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: "I can destroy your Church."

The gentle voice of Our Lord: "You can? Then go ahead and do so."

Satan: "To do so, I need more time and more power."

Our Lord: "How much time? How much power?

Satan: "75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service."

Our Lord: "You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will."

This happened in 1884. Notice how things got progressively worse for the Church and the whole world since then. Wars, modernism, etc. He literally abandoned us then blames us for it all.

Do whatever you want, OP, and don't even seek a God who doesn't even care about his people and this god-forsaken planet.
>>
>>19422634
I must warn you appropriately for your own gain that you cannot be perfect if you proclaim yourself to be perfect. We know that Job, who was perfect, said these words himself.

"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."
>>
>>19418204
>Does having practiced sigils get you denied from heaven?
>Am I going to hell because I have messed with sigils and magic squares?^
>Please help.
Pray the following prayer:

"Dear God, please forgive me of my sins as I forgive those who have sinned against me. I accept forgiveness because the Blood of Jesus on the Cross has paid the price for me. I now approach your Throne boldly as one without sin, and ask that you please release me from all bondages and negative consequences of using sigils, magic squares, or practicing magic in any way. I receive forgiveness, I declare my bonds are broken by the power of your Holy Spirit, and I bind every evil spirit involved in these activities in my life in Jesus' name, and consign them to the Hell prepared for them, in Jesus' name. I seal these requests complete before your Throne in Heaven, I eagerly look forward to the results, in Jesus' name, I thank you for your Mercy, and I will be sure to give you the Glory, Father. For I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Done.

And I Will agree with you in this prayer.

It's now as if you never did these things.
>>
>>19418227
>You have committed blasphemy. An unpardonable sin. Be gone foul beast! Be gone!
Blasphemy is NOT unforgivable, liar.
>>
>>19418241
>It is considered a mortal sin (worthy of Hell) to join the Masons.
EVERY sin is a mortal sin worthy of Hell.

There is no degree of sin.

Jesus' Blood covers ALL sins equally, for all are equally unholy, according to God's word.
>>
File: runningoutoftime.jpg (20KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
runningoutoftime.jpg
20KB, 590x350px
>>19422401
This is false doctrine.

James 2:19 "Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

You believe in God? Even the devils believe in God.

James 2:14 "What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?"

James 2:24 "Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith alone."

You must believe and love God. What does that mean?

1 John 5:3 "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous."

You are commanded by Yehoshua to follow the commandments of Yah written in the Torah. Albeit, there must be changes in the Torah in regards to the levitical priesthood as said by Paul, but the obvious point is that works are a requirement. Proverbs is very clear about how the slothful shall inherit nothing.
>>
File: image.gif (7KB, 450x85px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7KB, 450x85px
>>19420942
>Read the bible. You, as a human being have ZERO spiritual power to do anything. When you meditate and practice witchcraft, you're basically saying "hey demons, I'm allowing you to do shit to me, go ahead" you of course, being ignorant do not know any better and think it is somehow your own self that is doing it. In reality it's a demon that's getting a better stronghold inside of you.
>You have at least one demon inside of you at this moment. You need to get saved. I wont tell you again.
You're full of shit. The Bible encourages meditation, and it's not communicating with spirits, necessarily. Can be used for such, but not always,

"My mouth shall speak of wisdom; and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding." - Psa 49:3

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." - Psa 19:14

"[[To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth, A Psalm of David.]] Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation." - Psa 5:1

Lexicon Results
Strong's H1901 - hagiyg
הָגִיג
Transliteration
hagiyg
Pronunciation
hä·ghēg' (Key)

Part of Speech
masculine noun
Root Word (Etymology)
From an unused root akin to הָגָה (H1897)
TWOT Reference
466a
Outline of Biblical Usage
whisper, musing, murmuring

murmuring

musing

Authorized Version (KJV)
Strong's Definition:
הָגִיג hâgîyg, haw-gheeg'; from an unused root akin to H1897; properly, a murmur, i.e. complaint:—meditation, musing.
>>
>>19421513
>No, the fact that there are contradictions prove that if anything a dark creature of chaos and confusion is behind it.
You are incorrect, name ONE contradiction that doesn't arise from your own limited knowledge. Just ONE.
>>
>>19421728
>Humans inherently possesses the soul of god within them.
That does not mean you are without sin. Only Jesus is without sin, which is why only His blood is Holy enough to pay the price for ALL sins.
>>
>>19424454
So why are 7 of the sins considered "Deadly"?
>>
>>19422294
>Furthermore, my point is that ENTIRE BOOKS of the Bible contradict one another, in things such as how they describe and account for the nature of the roles of Jesus, The Adversary, The Disciples, etc.
Name one specific example.
>>
>>19421045
Which of Jesus' famous last words were the truth? Pick one.
>>
>>19422306
>is too fucking lazy to Google "Biblical Contradictions"
>eg: 10 commandments "Thou shalt not kill"
In Exodus 20:13 it says, "Thou shalt not kill," yet God kills people in floods, famines, and has Israel go and kill entire people groups. Why the contradiction?

First of all, there is no contradiction. "Thou shalt not kill" is from the old King James Bible. Modern translations (ESV, NASB, NCV, NIV, NKJV, NLT, NRSV) have it as "You shall not murder." The word in the Hebrew for "kill" here in Exodus 20:13 is תִּרְצָח (ratsach). It is translated into the English many different ways, depending on the context: "slayer 16, murderer 14, kill 5, murder 3, slain 3, manslayer 2, killing 1, slayer + 310 1, slayeth 1, death 1." 1

Murder is the unlawful taking of life. Killing is the lawful taking of life. God has said, "You shall not murder," not "You shall not kill." After all, God says killing in self-defense is justifiable. Exodus 22:2, "If the thief is caught while breaking in, and is struck so that he dies, there will be no bloodguiltiness on his account." If mere killing of any kind was the issue, then why would God saying killing in self-defense is permissible? He wouldn't. This is another reason that modern translations say, "You shall not murder."

Also, consider that the New Testament quotes Exodus 20:13 in Rom. 13:9 as "You shall not murder." The word in Greek for murder here is φονεύω, (phoneuo). Matt. 10:28 says, "“And do not fear those who kill the body, but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." The word of kill here is apoktinumi.
As you can see, different words are used for "murder" and "kill." The Greek is more specific, and since the Greek New Testament quotes the Hebrew Old Testament, we can see that Exodus 20:13 is best translated as "You shall not murder."
>>
>>19422389
>I fail to believe Jesus requires you to belong to an establishment controlled and infiltrated church.
Exactly right. It's about personal relationship.
>>
>>19424518
There are far more than 7 sins that will prevent some one from entering into heaven unless they reprove their ways and the Lord is merciful enough to forgive them. However, there are two unforgivable sins that I have personally found in my reading.

II Kings 24:3-4 "Surely at the commandment of the LORD came this upon Judah, to remove them out of his sight, for the sins of Manasseh, according to all that he did: And also for the innocent blood that he shed: for he filled Jerusalem with innocent blood; which the LORD would not pardon."

and Hebrews 6:4 "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come. If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame."

Genocide of the innocent and falling away from the faith after receiving the Holy Ghost and with it; enlightenment are the unforgivable sins. The latter being blasphemy of the Holy Ghost, which Yehoshua Himself said is unforgivable.
>>
>>19420865
how do i practice third eye opening meditation and what does it accomplish?

from what ive read before you just meditate hard enough to hallucinate that you have an eye opening on your forehead.
>>
>>19422419
>But what rewards?
>Do saint people get more material rewards in heaven or in earth than ones who do not?

"That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him." - 1 Corinthians 2:9

So how do we show Him we Love Him?

Jesus answered this question when He said, “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father” (John 14:21).

Obedience leads to the Anointing (presence of God's Holy Spirit "rubbing off" on you and your life). This supernatural anointing is the sole source of signs and wonders. It is the Presence of God Himself. Paul's shadow passing over the sick would heal them, for example.

Adam and Eve were commanded to offer sacrifices to God. One day an angel appeared to Adam and asked why he offered sacrifices. Adam replied that he did not know the reason. He did it because the Lord commanded him. (See Moses 5:5–6 and the picture in this chapter.)

The angel then taught Adam the gospel and told him of the Savior who was to come. The Holy Ghost fell upon Adam, and Adam prophesied concerning the inhabitants of the earth down to the last generation. (See Moses 5:7–10; D&C 107:56.) This knowledge and great blessings came to Adam because he was obedient.

Naaman had a dreadful disease and traveled from Syria to Israel to ask the prophet Elisha to heal him. Naaman was an important man in his own country, so he was offended when Elisha did not greet him in person but sent his servant instead. Naaman was even more offended when he received Elisha’s message: wash seven times in the river Jordan. “Are not [the] rivers of Damascus better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean?” Naaman was wise enough to understand that it was important to obey, even if it seemed a small matter. So he washed in the Jordan and was healed. (See 2 Kings 5:1–14.)
>>
3rd eye meditation is a demonic practice i'd suggest those who practice such things to stop
>>
>>19418204
Yep.
Get rid of it all and ask God to forgive you.
>>
>>19424579
I warn you not to be a Mormon. I see you are zealous, and therefore I tell you these for your own gain. I will reveal to you a doctrine from a devil so that you may question what you've been taught.

It is apparent that Christ said there is no marriage in heaven, because we are as angels there. Mormonism teaches that there is eternal marriage, and that we will be gods in heaven with angels as our servants forever. These are contradictory to the fullest.

Galatians 1:6-9 "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."

Here is evidence from the gospel of Matthew 22:29-30 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."
>>
>>19424602
lol
>>
>>19424518
>So why are 7 of the sins considered "Deadly"?
That's Catholic doctrine, not scripture.There is no degree of sin, and there is one remedy for all sins: The Blood of Jesus.

"For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. "
- James 2:10

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
- Romans 3:23

"For the wages of sin is death."
- Romans 6:23

"The life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul."
- Leviticus 17:11

"For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins."
- Hebrews 10:4

"Christ being come an high priest of good things to come...Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the holy place having obtained eternal redemption for us."
- Hebrews 9:11-12

"And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin."
- 1 John 3:5

"But God commends His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
- Romans 5:8

"Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
- Romans 5:9

"Therefore if anyone be in Christ, they are a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
- 2 Corinthians 5:17

"For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified."
- Hebrews 10:14

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
- John 3:16

"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
- Romans 10:9

"And they overcame Satan by the Blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."
- Revelation 12:11
>>
>>19424617
>I warn you not to be a Mormon. I see you are zealous, and therefore I tell you these for your own gain. I will reveal to you a doctrine from a devil so that you may question what you've been taught.
I know Mormonism is a doctrine of Satan.

"Anyone who adds to the words of this book, the curses in this book will be added to them,"

And what does Mormonism do? Create a new false "Testament" to add to God's word.. ugh.

A trap for the zealous.
>>
>>19424423
Read the verse he gave you, you dumb shit.
Literally says "their righteousness is of ME, SAITH THE LORD. what a dumb cunt you are.

>>19424491
You're the typical lordship salvationist, thinking he must do good works to go to heaven. That is why you will burn forever.

>>19424494
Meditation in the bible does not mean opening up the third eye, get fucked.
>>
What many people don't get is that following a religion is the worst you can do.
We live in a world pretty similar to the gnostic mythos, there's the demiurge, there are the archons and they are to be found and whorshipped in the world's religions, but it gets worse, there is a subset of other spirits, minor archons, who are to be found outside of religion, it doesn't end there though, some of these archons are incarnated as the majority of the population.
Yes, you read that right. Your friends, your family, they are archons, they want you trapped here with the demiurge to fuck you up.
You may never have seen a clue, which means they won't go crazy on you, but if you had seen evidence, they'd start hating you more (they already hate you, you may have noticed it). You can escape, but there is little you can do apart from asking God for it.
Religion? Useless.
Spiritual Practice? Rigged
Magic? Handle with care if you have to deal with spirits.
>>
>>19424423
>4CHAN_TORAH_GIVER

JEW, NO JEWING
JEW, NO JEWING
JEW, NO JEWING
>>
File: 1502396364177.jpg (60KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502396364177.jpg
60KB, 500x800px
>>19424575
You focus on the area between your forehead when you meditate. As if there is a mouth breathing out air there.

However, many christians say this opens a gateway for demons to invade you.

Not sure about that, but once you practice it you get this feel , like heroin, when concentrating on it. Also your dreams become more vivid and you become more intuitive.

I mean fuck, I can give premarital sex before God and many other things, but can Jesus just let me have my forehead?
I am not contacting any spirits.
>>
>>19418745
There's a variety of arguments for and against who enters heaven. The original sin is like a token which simply implies that you are human. If, according to the Veil of Soulmaking, one betters himself throughout his or her life, then they may be worthy of heaven.
>>
In the past Pope, and priests used to do/use magic, runes etc.
>>
>>19421102
What's with all the brain washies populating this board.

Think for yourselves guys.
>>
>>19421123
You're a retard. Read a book on any mathematics beyond the level of whatever podunk education you have and you'll probably "find god" instantly.
>>
>>19421881
>mental
>blind
>this stupid
>>
>>19425136
Christianity and politics go hand in hand. They exist to milk you. No one on this board is really even qualified to the level of religion education to give a definite answer because of this reason. There are actual universities and academies for priests/preachers/etc. The most intelligent experiment with entheogens
>>
Those who reject God will not escape judgement
>>
>>19425565
Lol ok you sure made a believer out of me. Get the duck outta here shitposter.
>>
If you end up in hell you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>19421881
>Muh modernised Catholicism
>>
>>19422348
>I have agape love
>FOR YOU IDIOTS

Okay babe, thanks honey
>>
File: st_Anthony.jpg (101KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
st_Anthony.jpg
101KB, 640x1136px
>>19421624
This desu. I stand with you brother, stay strong.
> And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. (Matthew 10:22 KJV)
> If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. (John 15:18 KJV)
>>
>>19425612
Pro-tip I'm not. But thank you for trying with shills, I am going to enjoy watching you get raptured I may even wave to you.
>>
File: christiantyredpill.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
christiantyredpill.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19421738
The whole bible is a story. The old Testament teaches of the fall of man, and God's path for redemption. He created those strict laws to see that it is not possible to keep them fully and thus show man they are capable of being perfect on thier own. That's were Jesus comes in, to die for our sins, we are no longer slaves to the Karmic Jew.
Also, just because you don't like the religion doesn't make it false. I would love it to be able to bang sluts, but I don't make the rules God does.
>>
>>19425612
So you will remain a servant for all eternity ?
>>
>>19424617
Morons have the best fan-fict
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
>>
>>19425682
Bang sluts then don't let fear of book make it to where you can't enjoy being you. As to say I am going to need a better reason then god said so in book he didn't write.
>>
Those in Gods kingdom will be appointed positions and will reign with Christ. Those who have faithfully served God throughout their lives will be rewarded. God blesses his people.
>>
>>19425765
So does the devil this is why you are a poor basement dweller and or neet on /x/, and not a rich faggot on hill with castle. But don't worry I am sure you will make a fantastic guard at heaven gate.
>>
"So does the devil"? He will be casted in to Hell with the rest of the wicked.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>19425010
Read the verse I gave you. Though a man be perfect, he cannot utter that he is perfect with his mouth. Also, if works are not important; why then does the second to last page of the Bible say that they are multiple times?

Revelation 20:12-13 "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."

And on the last page of the bible...

Revelation 22:12 "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be."

And Revelation 22:14-15 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

I suppose you can't be reproofed because you love making a lie, so perhaps it would be best if you would silence your mouth lest you condemn yourself any further. Shalom.
>>
>>19425798
Clearly we are talking about two different devils. Which is why I could care less about your statement. The Bible even said that you would be fooled that the deceiver of our time would be so convincing no one but a strong open minded few could see past it. I can see that you, like all the other bible babys will line up for who could say no or argue if it was Jesus himself? And if this is true then who else is coming? For if Jesus is the devil himself then who is god?
>>
>>19426299
I have a whole youtube channel literally exposing people like you who believe in works and use scripture to own you. You're a loser, a loser who will burn in hell for rejecting the gospel.
>>
The I AM lives within the mind, Christ cleans the soul with the blood, and the Holy Spirit protects the body with holy light. God is always with us and we should never forget that, we all are trying to find answers and stand with a spear poised to defend what evidence we have found. Rather than defend though we strike down the ignorant quickly. Many are Christian but still bubble and froth with confusion, can we not have peace? Let us not waste time with semantics, unite under the banner of God. The Lord of Flies moves quick and is putting pieces in place.
>>
>>19426438
works dont save, but faith without works is dead. even the demons believe in the son. read the epistle of james.
>>
>>19426493
I already gave him all of the verses in James that support good works, as well as others from John. But you see, he is no different than the heretical Martin Luther who is famously known for calling the epistle of James the "epistle of straw" because it contradicted his SATANIC DOCTRINE that "We are saved by faith alone."

In other words, Martin Luther and all of those that believe in a slothful salvation seem to misunderstand the reason the Christ was upset. Christ was upset because the religious leaders taught the law but did not DO the law; thereby making themselves hypocrites. And those that did the law, did their actions for the sake of the law rather than for the glorification of God.

But of course, this individual uses profane language towards a zealous Christ follower, and is essentially saying "Racca" by calling me a "loser who will burn in hell" so he is in true danger of hell fire.
>>
>>19426493
You should read the book of James, in context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmjJ-8beg1c&index=7&list=PLpJlHeSCXalhRUM2yWpxVilCOwf0ZIM8k&t=6s

Seriously, GET. SAVED.
>>
>>19426493
>>19426711
Both of you are parrots, not reading scripture in context and you come to me and claim shit you cannot prove and you claim the bible is contradicting itself all the time, unknowingly. Fools, both of you. If you think you're saved, you have another thing coming for you.

Get saved, believe the gospel. Stop with your damnable works salvation heresy.
>>
File: 1492899544915.jpg (50KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
1492899544915.jpg
50KB, 600x489px
>>19426779
Don't listen to this confused man. Listen to what Paul really said.

Titus 1:16 "They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate."

Titus 2:13-15 "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."

Titus 3:8 "This is a faithful saying, and these things I will affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men."

Titus 3:14 "And let ours also learn to maintain good works for necessary uses, that they be not unfruitful."

What happens to the unfruitful servant? Christ said himself what happens in Matthew 25:14-46 (Good read if you want to know what the byproducts of a relationship with God is intended to be.) Here is what happens to that unfruitful servant by the way...

Matthew 25:29-30 "For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
>>
>>19426877
Let me own you with a single verse:

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. - 1 Cor 3:15

You are not saved, you don't have the Holy Spirit and thus you do not understand salvation. Goat.
>>
>>19422047
Well if you believe the rumors they have the dragon rouge locked away
>>
Confession, OP, do it.
>>19420863
They propose an alternative and occult moral system and worldview.

Basically, read the documents about it.
Everyone outside of the Church of Scotland and a couple of other minor groups ban you from it.
>>
@19425798

Those who have read and mediated on the scriptures are already aware of the great deception that is coming so you are saying nothing new. If you fall for deception or are cast into hell for rejecting christ and don't repent thats on you. it's your soul not mine.

Us telling you the gospel is for yall benefit not ours. If you don't care if you go to Hell then ok
>>
>>19426914
I'll own you with a single verse of prophecy. By the way if you aren't an image of what this is prophesying then you don't have the Holy Spirit.

Ezekiel 37:27 "And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them."

Oh whaaaat you mean if you have the Holy Spirit then you'll actually do good things and DO the will of the Father rather than just honor him with your mouth? Of course you would not know what the Holy Spirit really is because you don't read the Old Testament. You are literally doing what Peter warned Christians about doing.

II Peter 3:15-16 "And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

You are unlearned in the Old Testament, or you would know that a slothful salvation is non-existent. You can pray for forgiveness if you've done this in ignorance, but you are knowingly avoiding the truth that I've shewn you, then read the OT and then pray, because your prayers will not be heard at this time.

Proverbs 28:9 "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination."
>>
>>19427136
We will see.
Your blood is not on my hands, God as my witness you've been warned.
>>
>>19426914
This is the problem with evangelicals. They read the Bible, interpret it how they want to, and then claim the interpretation are the words of God himself and use it to speak down to the rest of us.

Tell me, who is fit to interpret Scripture? You? Luther? Rome? Evangelicals draw verses out of their ass like fucking Yugioh cards and try to play them like Exodia, when they cannot claim or prove to have a perfect understanding of said verses. If you are the guy who has been shitting up this thread with Evangelical nonsense, you are further from being Christ-like than most. Who gives a flying fuck if you are saved when you're an ass, with the character of an unregenerate? Jesus said "you know them by their fruits" and your fruit tastes like shit. If anyone is a goat here, it is probably you.
>>
File: 1492066240064.png (14KB, 199x326px) Image search: [Google]
1492066240064.png
14KB, 199x326px
>>19428104
Exactly.

Imagine being so delusioned that you start believing that actually doing your god's commandments are not important.

Imagine going a step further and concluding that all those who say you need to do what your god told you to do are anti-god and will be going to hell.

It's like beating Christ over the head with a steel baseball bat to prove to him how much you believe in his grace and forgiveness.
>>
>>19426914
>tfw this fella didnt read the whole chapter that verse is from and also forgot about Luke 6:46-49

how much are (((((they))))) paying u?
>>
>>19421097
Tips*
>>
It's a grave sin. God hates sorcery and witchcraft magic. Repent and pray for forgiveness and stop messing around with stuff you shouldn't have ever messed with in the first place.
>>
>>19418204
Using magic is sinful (your power should come from God, but the kingdom of God is in man, so you already have the power, you just need to access it through The Lord: Yeshua because as it is said, only through the Son can you reach the Father.). However, creating a sigil to have a specific meaning (sort of like graffiti), but not using it as a magical catalyst is OK as far as I know.

TL;DR: sigils are OK for meaning, but using them magically is bad. And you can always seek forgiveness; you're not damned forever (unless you've accepted the Mark of the Beast, which is an End Times sin, so you're good.).

Again, this is as far as I know. I believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is the Christian god in the flesh and I follow the ways of Yeshua. Also, it is said to search the word of God like treasure, so just read The Bible, pray, and you'll find the answer.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19418204
>Does having practiced sigils get you denied from heaven?
>Am I going to hell because I have messed with sigils and magic squares?^

No, depending on how you use them. If you use sigils in human sacrifices or with the intent to invoke categorically evil effects and/or powers, then you might be in trouble.

Some people don't like the idea of superhuman control over the human species - they want what they want no matter who they hurt, rape, rob or murder - so they invented Moses to blind people to their gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o43_1Ccjvt4
>>
File: TheImperialCult3.png (1MB, 1033x798px) Image search: [Google]
TheImperialCult3.png
1MB, 1033x798px
>>19429926
>It's a grave sin. God hates sorcery and witchcraft magic

God hates Moses worshipers. That's a fact. Anyone can say "God hates x, y, z" - you have no reason to believe the Bible and even less because it's been disproven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNK655iUtr0
Thread posts: 278
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.