[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disturbing dreams thread? I'll start >be me, sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 24

File: steak fat.jpg (60KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
steak fat.jpg
60KB, 736x490px
Disturbing dreams thread?

I'll start

>be me, sleeping
>dream starts
>im a jew in a concentration camp
>want to escape
>get caught escaping
>watch the officers cut open my stomach
>they start eating my stomach fat
>maniacle laughter
>wake up
this is why I don't eat fat on steak
pic related
>>
i don't eat meat because it feels like i'm chewing on my own flesh

that being said the holocaust is largely exaggerated, yes jews were in camps, yes bad shit happened, but the numbers are overinflated and the deaths can be attributed to many things that get overlooked frequently when played along with the narrative

your dream sounds more like the product of war movies than anything
>>
>>19418024
>suddenly /pol/
>>
File: jew_spotting_tips.jpg (105KB, 897x526px) Image search: [Google]
jew_spotting_tips.jpg
105KB, 897x526px
>>
>>19417882

>im a jew in a concentration camp

You donĀ“t like people that are different from you. Different perspective,looking and thinking.

>want to escape

you will fall into sadness and sorrow

>get caught escaping

you will be unlucky, higher chance to mistakes

>watch the officers cut open my stomach

you will loose money and goods

>they start eating my stomach fat

even your money and goods that are hidden and well kept will be gone by force

>maniacle laughter

you will face humiliation
>>
>>19418305

i can't help it
>>
Dream
I wake up in bed and look around me
All is dark it's just me in this world
I walk to a water reservoir that I explored abunch as a kid that leads to a underground tunnel that normally routes to a different area.
This time it doesn't.
I walk in the pitch black tunnel.
I come to a clearing.
A massive underground construction site. It's really dark but I can see the outlines of construction equipment and cranes and skyscrapers.
I wonder around and then I fall into a red liquid lake about as deep as my knees.
(I don't realize it's blood for some reason)
I keep walking to what seems to be a chair in the center of this city.
Someone is siting in it.
The chairs turns and I see someone barely in the dark sitting in it.
For some reason I know he is smiling then I realize I'm in blood
I see bones everywhere and the skyscrapers are falling all around me as I stare at this person. They stare back at me. Then I wake up.

Second dream coming
>>
My second creepiest dream.
Background I used to work night shift at a air port. I'd leave at 1 in the morning.
The dream two

I wake up in my dream.
I get ready for work.
My little brother is getting ready too for some reason
We both get in my car and we begin to drive to work.
As we drive through streets we see this beautiful goat.
The goat is covered in plants and is lit up in the night.
He keeps appearing in different places beside the road.
My brother and I are scared of him
I run him over because I'm scared of him.
He keeps appearing now in the middle of the road. But now he is angery.i keep running him over but he keeps appearing before us
Finally I run him over but instead of conintuing to drive I stop.
I get out and look at the goat.
He seems dead and bloody. His plants and life around him are no longer bright with color but dull.
I get down on my knees and eat him.
Everything but his head.
After I finish eating I look at his head and he is smiling at me
I get in the car and my brother is gone.
I freak out and wake up
>>
I had a dream last night, and in my dream I robbed a country club.

A 5 year old tried to stop me, but I shot him in the head, and now he's dead.
>>
>walking in supermarket
>see rotting decapitated hand lying a shelf
>OMFG SOMEONES BEEN MURDERD
>some big guy charges at me
>do some judo shit and put him on the ground
>never stop looking at the hand even tho im tossing this guy around like a doll

>be in a playground
>standing on top of the a what ever you want to call it, you know little house with a slide and monkey bars and shit
>there is this freaky looking pole standing on the ground its pretty tall
>for some reason i decide to listen to the pole (yeah bruv makes sens)
>it makes some high pitched noise and i decide its not worth my time to investigate the pole any further

>go find my friend
>go back to the supermarket with him and show him the hand
>tell him i know its a dream because i could beat up the big guy who came charging at me last time
>go back to the playground to show him the pole (at this point my friend has ceased existing but i still feel the need to show him)
>pole is gone
>well fuck
>stick around on the playground for a while and wonder who the hand belonged to or something like that

i woke up like twice during all this but i like dreaming so i just went back to sleep
i just wish i was more lucid
>>
>>19418525
>Some big guy charges at me

For you.
>>
>>19418535
That was exactly what i was thinking about when i choose that wording

fucking hive mind
>>
>>19418541
Dude you just can't say big guy anymore

Even in fucking public when somebody says big guy I am instantly taken out of whatever I'm doing and can't help but fucking say for you, in my head or out loud.

The meme has been fucking driller into my brain, laid eggs, and has cozied up in a crevice. I will never hear the term "big guy" ever again and not think of bane.
>>
>>19418554
The power of memes yall
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>be 8-10 year old me maybe younger
>always have dreams that i never forget because of how lucid and wild they are
> in this specific dream im disecting what i called in my head a,"monster"
>knew it was a monster cause of the vibe it gave off, and its unnatrual looking features
>procedure begins
>slice it open with exacto or whatever tool dream me had
>cut the this tentacle thing in half that was a limb or an attatchment to the monster itself
>noticed the pattern of very small teeth lining the inside of the tenticle

Now at this point im an uneducated grade schooler so im still at a loss trying to figure how my mind generated this in my sleep.

When i saw these teeth they gave ne the most uneasy and queasy feeling ive ever experienced, nearly about to vomit and shit my pants, filled with tons of emotions flowing through me quickly about what im experiencing

>went to touch the teeth
>scrape my index against the grain of the small little teeth
>the texture so vivid in my mind i can still feel it as im typing this
>in my dream i was even wearing a latex glove but my senses somehow extended beyond the glove at this point and feeling the teeth slightly grip the glove as i moved haunts me to this day
>after touching it INSTANTLY filled with primal defense, rage, fatigue and sickness
>didiscreaminthedreamorscreaminreallife.jpeg
>immediately after touching the teeth i yell with absolute violent rage and begin to stab the teeth
>with each stab it does not satisfy my wish to obliterate this monsters tentacle
>stab stab stab stab
>over and over again till i wake in a frantic panic
>as im awaken im still filled with this sickening rage
> fatigue and disgust overcoming me still as i leave my bed
>all i can think about the rest of the day is this horrifying dream i had
>mfw my worst nightmare actually exists
>pic related, monster tentacle looked exactly like disected lamprey

Dreams are one hell of a drug
>>
I had a nasty dream a couple of nights ago where I was in some underground dingy white room all alone looking at myself in a full-length mirror wearing nothing but my boxers. For some reason I had long hair (I always do im my dreams and I never know why) and the top of my skull had been sliced off to reveal my brain.

I went to bed at 2am and woke up from the dream at 2.56am, but in the dream itself it felt like it went on for about 5 hours. 5 hours of nothing but me trying to put my skull back. Every time I put in on the top of my head, I would lift it up again to make sure it "stuck" and was fixed, but it never was. So I panicked, trying a little harder to get it to stick while trying desperately not to slip and touch my exposed brain which I thought would leave me in a wheelchair or something from brain damage.

This was all extremely vivid, one of those "realer than real" dreams and it was horrible. It wasn't really what I'd describe as a nightmare because it wasn't scary in the traditional sense but it was EXTREMELY stressful.
>>
>>19418621
how did you have long hair and also have half
your skull missing?
>>
>>19418693

It wasnt missing, just cut horizontally. Like a lid on a jar.
>>
File: IMG_2416.jpg (83KB, 638x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.jpg
83KB, 638x746px
>at a mall
>fall down the escalator
>die
>wake up
>St. Peter-looking dude tells me I'm in Valhalla
>but it looks like the Verrazano Bridge for some reason
>Chrom & Lissa from Fire Emblem there too
>St. Peter says they died too and flicks on a TV
>huge-ass pool of blood and gore at the bottom of this escalator and all 3 of us getting examined by emergency services
>we just start traveling this bridge
>fucking Spider-Man out of nowhere for a few seconds doing parkour and almost welcoming us to the Manhattan-like paradise ahead
>feel happy like I'm about to go on an adventure
>blink
>fucking Satan has us bolted to a chair and we're torn asunder into piles of gore
>flies everywhere and the smell of death fills the room
>Satan's just scratching his unholy junk and watching TV
>TV shows exact view I'm seeing on a smaller TV
>sitting next to the small TV is Anderson Cooper talking about how this was "a disappointing series finale"
>view just constantly zooms in and out to these piles of rotting, smelly flesh and Satan just drinking a beer and kicking back in a giant lazy boy
>end up waking up around the 30th rep when my eyes began to water and my chest began to have pains
>wake up to find out I only slept for 3 hours
>spend the next 4 hours before starting the morning trying to think about what the hell I just witnessed
>began having more dreams where I die horrendously after having an adventure after that event and I can't stop
Last night I got ripped apart by sharks after trying to rescue an old mentor who had a seizure and fell off a cruise ship.
I want to learn how to dream lucidly so i can return to that initial dream and analyze it further, I remember so much about it, yet understand so little.
>>
>>19418693
>>19418761

Like this
>>
>>19418764
i think you need to watch less tv
>>
You are welcome

http://dreammoods.com/

Just search any item that sticks out in your dreams
>>
I frequently dream of my dad raping me in my ass in my dreams. He took me to a gay sex club and everyone ran a train on my butthole. What a nightmare.
>>
File: anglerfish-teeth.jpg (36KB, 440x352px) Image search: [Google]
anglerfish-teeth.jpg
36KB, 440x352px
>>19417882
Not that disturbing, but I have this dream quite a bit.

>in a grocery store with a similar layout as the one I go to in real life
>always with someone, usually my mom
>make our way down the aisles
>about 1/4 of the way through the store she'll ask me to go ahead of her and get some sort of food
>its always something located on the very far end of the store
>I always agree
>I don't walk directly there, instead I go up and down the aisles
>it gets increasingly darker
>after a certain point there's no longer food on the shelves, only aquariums filled with fish
>at the beginning its mostly eels
>as it gets darker I start to see tanks filled with jellyfish or deep sea fish
>eventually it gets so dark that I can only see the light coming from the fish
>I arrive at the very back of the store
>there's always a massive tank with a huge angler fish
>its completely black except for the white eyes and light
>sometimes it will try to talk to me, other times it just stares at me
>always have an overwhelming sense of fear
>I never remember what it says to me, but I know I never talk back to it
>>
You guys want a really creepy dream.
Try being in recovery for 131 days then have a drug using dream.
Shit fucks you up for a day or 2.
Also heroin is a demon.
>>
File: spooky ghost.jpg (2KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
spooky ghost.jpg
2KB, 300x168px
For a few months now, I've had this horrible recurring nightmare. The dream usually begins like any ordinary dream; I will be going to school or some shit, and then this guy named Omismalus or something will just show up and start having a conversation with me. In the few first dreams I've had of him, he would only take the form of regular man or woman, who was clean, nicely dressed but not always necessarily attractive. The conversations were always in gibberish, but I always understood what he was saying, and I clearly remember being fascinated by what he had to say even though I forgot soon after I woke up. It seemed like the more dreams I had of him though, the more annoyed I got for some reason. It eventually got to the point where I didn't even want to talk to him anymore, so I began ignoring him, and this very visibly angered him. He was starting to scare me a lot, and he slowly started making himself look big, weird, and transparent like the pic related. My fear of him was so bad that in almost all the dreams he didn't show up in, I was looking for ways to avoid him. For instance, in one, I was shopping on Amazon for a bunch of Christian crosses to wear and hang up on my wall (I'm not even a Christian), or hiding in strange places like boxes and closets. In every nightmare that he is in, he does not hurt me at all; it is just me being forced to listen to his words and me begging him to stop. When I wake up, I'm covered in sweat and feel physically ill, completely forgetting everything he said. I know this is considerably tame compared to the other posts on this thread, and logic says that this shouldn't even be scary, but I now dread going to sleep because of him. I apologize for the grammar issues. I wasn't the type of kid who got all A's in writing back in school. Felt good to get that off my chest though.
>>
>>19418554
it will be like that until the day you croak in your hospital bed at age 96

hell, you might even hear that phrase 'for you' on the very day you croak, by chance.

Perhaps even just hours or minutes prior.

Bane will literally haunt you up until the very moment of your death.
>>
>long time lucid dreamer
>In the past year my dreams have started to take strange turns
>A common lucid dream for me is exploring buildings or cityscapes
>In my dreams I will see an unimportant object.
>Forget about it completely
>Later on in the dream, the object returns
>In the dreamI am trying to think about it
>Suddenly, I am overrun and flooded by thousands of the object.

I don't know why this has happened so much lately, but it's made me shoot up out of bed.
>>
File: oy.jpg (16KB, 190x325px) Image search: [Google]
oy.jpg
16KB, 190x325px
>>19418383
>you will loose money and goods
Oy vey
>>
>>19418305
But what he said is true.
Not that I endorse that cesspool, But over the years the numbers were surely inflated and the reports told became increasingly darker and sinister; to the point were there were outright lies mixed in with truths.
Lies including the ovens (they were cremators), the showers (literally no way for gas to get in and stay in without leaking to the rest of the compounds) and the heaps of clothes supposedly from corpses (cant remember the cause, but wasnt wholesale slaughter)

There are alot of lies surrounding that stuff, to garner sympathy and a victim identity, in order for the world to excuse heinous bullshit when it stares us in the face
>>
Alright heres my dream

>I hear a knock at the door

>Get out of bed and answer the door

>It's a monkey

>it has a very off putting smile on its face

>I exit my room and walk past the monkey

>I then look into my aunts room

>I see a horrifying version of my aunt with a distorted face

>She looks me in the eyes with a wide smile and says "you're welcome" in a deep voice.
>>
Not disturbing but this dream repeats alot

>stand on a high place/ledge
>it's dark
>I jump off
>fall for solid few seconds
>the moment I hit the bottom I wake up
>>
>>19417882

i had a fucking continuing nightmare over span of three nights, and i shit you not the first nightmare started on halloween. i have really fucked up nightmares, if anyones interested i know particularly where my mind found the idea of the imagery in nightmare. anyway.

1st nightmare:

it was simple. i hear distorted music, see grim reaper, as well as fucking demons.

2nd:

im in a room with my 2 little cousins, they are watching tv. i decided to go change the channel, when i did this onto the tv i saw a face. looks like a man with bag around head, but the bag has giant black eyes. i look to my cousins and their faces are all distorted, and of course i was freaking out. tried to calm me down but i ran away, fell threw window, in middle of desert, with the thing on tv right in front of me.

3rd:

go to play my ps3, see a weird cd. i place it in. on the preview image thing in the background it has for games normally, i see a decaying room. unfortunately i cant really remember much of this, but i fucking destroyed my ps3 in my dream and the nightmares stopped...
>>
>>19417882
There was no holocaust, the nazis were the good guys you fool. I would be honored to dream with the nazis, ungrateful shit
>>
File: 68d.jpg (342KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
68d.jpg
342KB, 1162x850px
>>19417882
>Be jew
>Dream that you lost all your shekels
>worst Nightmare ever
>perfers 6 gorrilion shoas then to dream that again
>Looks at bank accounts
>owns bank
>Top kek
>Sue the state for cause of unfixable trauma
>They deny me my privileges
>call them antisemitic
>profit!!!
>>
>>19419899
Your last dream reminded me of a similar one I had.

I was hanging out in my room, doing stuff on my computer, then it suddenly goes wonky and crashes, deafening, high-pitched noise along side some type of electrical buzzing, like the type you hear in Serial Experiment Lain when she's looking at the electric pylons.
Weird files being showing up on my computer, eventually it begins controlling itself, moving my cursor and redirecting me towards websites with an odd, vaguely East-European language that looks like it was made in the late nineties as a side project then abandoned later.
Can't remember what happened much. same thing begins happening to other technological devices in the house.
I eventually decide that the evil must be must be purged and unplug the computer, take it out in the middle of some flatland near a dirt road and unload a revolver into it.
I think these dreams are spurred on by my fear for technology, since I'm not exactly a tech savvy type guy.
>>
>be me
.i'm in a room
>there's a man that i'm fighting
>people are on the far end of the room
>man will kill them if i lose, and i have to save them
>i'm winning at first and hits him w/ smth like a wooden stick
>then he starts to win, he beats me up
>he rips my left earlobe with my necklace chain that he tore off me
>and he stands up and says something like "you can't do it", "you are powerless" and proceeds to kill the other ppl and i know that he will kill me after all that
>>
File: 1471415233051.gif (481KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471415233051.gif
481KB, 600x600px
>>19417882

>Wake up in apartment
>People I don't know all around me
>Get up and move around
>Incoherent babbling from the crowd

>Wake up
>in dream still, same place
>No one around
>Dread, deep and awful dread permeates the air
>Begin panicking
>Sink into floor

>Wake up again -- dream loop tier 3
>Look around
Faceless blobs are whispering behind the corners around my bed
>Freak the fuck out and pass out

>Dream loop tier 4
>Get up and run to the door
>Semi lucid at this point, becoming lucid
>More dread
>turn and run to the balcony
>Jump off, still kind of lucid so I begin levitating
>Float off
>Here "COME BACK" in a thousand voices from empty doorway on balcony
>Lose lucidity and freak out again

Then I finally woke up. There was no more sleeping that night
>>
File: 1460323170139.png (563KB, 877x626px) Image search: [Google]
1460323170139.png
563KB, 877x626px
My most disturbing dream was a while back. I know no one reads these, but some time ago, I met other people here who had similar dreams, but none so horrifying as mine.

For weeks, I had been having dreams of a charred, twisted cityscape. Concrete and rebar and hanged, impaled, mutilated corpses. We were refugees. Fleeing some kind of unseen variety of horror, a blur and distortion in space that would tear you apart and torture you as you died.

Most people who had these dreams ended up dying at some point. I was a child in those dreams, I have no idea why, and was mostly herded along by adults whose faces I could never really see or remember. Somehow, I was the only person to make it out. I remember seeing green grass and waving trees and a pleasant breeze, but something happened.

Every blade of grass turned to iron. Every leaf on every tree, every pine needle, a steel scraping cacophony. I remember the feeling of razor blades digging into my feet, of bleeding out into the grinding metallic surface, and the *screeching* of metal swaying in the breeze. I remember the air turning thick and sulphurous, of sudden heat scorching my lungs and searing my eyes. I saw my own blood and flakes of my burning skin flake away. I suffered for so long before finally i had the sweet release of unconsciousness and death.

As disturbing as it was, since then I have been *calmed* by the sight of pain and blood and mutilation. It's one of the few things that still calms me at all, really.
>>
>>19420253
ive only had these types of dreams as a kid very traumatizing but i eventually just brushed them away. Now i never get spooky dreams not even mild ones theyre all good.
>>
File: 523423423.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
523423423.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>19417882
my cat died a few months back, was basically my only friend

had a dream I was petting him recently, while I did he slowly sank down into the ground

Also have a recurring dream Im in a foggy kind blue tinted hospital, so high up All I can see below are clouds like in that old spiderman game
The floor is just barely slanted like 10 degrees and and the walls are just giant panes of glass, no people at all and the elevator is ominous to me for some reason
leaves me with a strange feeling every time
>>
I cant remember the story clearly but it was something about 2 girls (unknown to me) that went to some forbidden place and caught up some sort of illness or curse or demon
And somehow it all ends up with them in my apartment fighting and spilling blood and intestines everywhere. They were like some sort of unkillable zombie creature of meat. Everything becomes more and more gory. At some point one of them is thrown out of the window so i look after her and see people bitting ripping limbs off each other. That girl down there start feeding of the semi conscious semi moving corpses of other people. the sky is dark the streets are filled with blood and stuff.

The thing is the gore didnt phase me, I could think clearly and I knew some solution to stop them. I was weirdly in control about the whole thing and just anxious/jumpy enough to dodge their attacks and run where needed. So It wasnt a nightmare or disturbing per se but when I woke up I was like WTF subconscious...

I almost never have nightmares, and until now the gore in my dreams were at a teeth falling out level not full on meat and blood fuckfest.

If someone has some sort of insight that would be much appreciated.
>>
>dream
>wake up
>Get tapped on the head with an instrument
>freak out and run
>hide in another room all day
>>
>dreamin
>In auditorium
>robot roles through and starts killing people
>run back stage with people
>wait till the robot comes and kills us
>robot gets to us and i wake up

Dont know what it was about that dream, looking back at it was super silly, but at the time the thought of something that killed people before me and knowing i was next with no way out just shook me.
>>
Just had a double-feature, dunno what any of it meant.
>trapped on a small island with some friends
>watch one of them turn themselves into a vampire with a blood ritual
>vampire starts hunting us down one by one
>kills friends slowly and savoringly
>it's my turn next
>the sun rises
>they scream and dissolve to ash
>I'm all alone on this sunlit island
>wake up
It's now 2 AM after I got to bed at 11, so i go back to sleep.
>driving along a road looking for the new university I'm attending
>as I'm driving, the road's becoming more open and featureless, with less buildings and cars around
>eventually find it
>there's this huge, brown fucking prison standing completely adjacent to it marked off with a barbed chain link fence and electrical pylons
>the pitch-black windows juxtapose with the blue skies dotted with white clouds
>can make dark faces with glinting eyes out in the windows if I concentrate
>right across is the school
>it looks like a small asylum or decent-sized elementary school
>absolutely not the uni I'm attending IRL so now I know I'm dreaming
>instead of changing the dream, continue along this cobblestone path
>ants as far as the eye can see, some crawling along, some dead and decaying
>then mice n shit
>make it up to the door
>open it slowly
>dark corridor ahead
>wave of shadows begins to lurch forward and overpower me
>wake up
4 AM and now my eyes hurt and are all glossed over, vision's blurry as shit and it takes me a couple blinks and clean paper towels to be able to look at the light again. I think I kicked up some dust in my room while cleaning and that gave me an eye infection, and that's probably why I'm having nightmares that get me to wake violently and ruin my sleep schedule.
>>
i dreamed that i was playing a horror game, and when there was a jumpscare in my dream, my cat jumped on my face in real life
>>
Hoo boy, i remember this one dream I had.
I was a marine, fighting the Japanese. We were being pushed back. Most of our unit was destroyed. Eventually, we were backed up against a small pier, with a destroyer-class ship. I had the sudden urge to save my sister, she was a POW. I asked as many guys as I could to join me, none would. I went out alone, with a rifle and torch.

Cont.
>>
When I was about 13 I had a dream that I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom crying and saying "why did he have to die" (or words to that effect).
The reflection in the mirror was a man's face that I vaguely recognised.
I wake up thinking that the dream is about my grandfather who had died a few months before.

A couple of months later I'm just about to go to sleep when I hear a disembodied male voice behind my left arm say "your grandfather will die tonight." and I just suddenly fall into one of those strangely deep sleeps (that I've come to associate with spirits using my energy to manifest.)

A couple of hours later I get unceremoniously awaken by my mum saying "Wake up your grandfather has died." Brutal but accurate.

Exceedingly long story short, I go to my grandfather's funeral and see his body for the first time since he died. In the coffin his face looks just like the face I had seen in my dream in the mirror.
>>
this is a nightmare i had in like 3rd grade so it's gonna sound real fuckin dumb but it has had a long lasting effect on me, a little backstory: i used to have this friend that i semi-bullied all the time and his dad was my english teacher

>me at school
>recess time
>suddenly whole school is empty
>sun starts to go down
>ok walk home time
>the door leading outside doesn't exist, literally just a wall with windows
>hear loud screaming accompanied by heavy tremors
>WHY DID YOU EAT MY SON'S PRINGLES
>turn around and see my english teacher on fire and is sprinting at me
>run
>he chases me while yelling shit i did to his son
>STOP JABBING HIS RIBS
>WHY WOULD YOU FART ON HIS PENCIL CASE
>MY SON IS NOT GAY
>wake up screaming and covered in sweat

ever since then i have had trouble talking to teachers, high school was a pain because of this, teachers thought i was some weird kid
>>
>>19421858
Did you ACTUALLY fart on his pencil case, tho?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I frequently have nightmares about/involving bugs.
They started when i was about 12, and i had a period when i got them frequently then.
I had a break from nightmares in general after that, then about a year ago I had this dream that started them off again.

>dreaming
>laying in bed with eyes open
>get out of bed and look out of window
>notice it is a dream, because there is now a fucking railway going through a nearby park.
>go downstairs and open the door
>see a childhood friend waving at me besides the railway, realise i am a child
>lose lucidity for some reason, now totally believe i am a kid
>run over to him, he says something, but i can't remember
>i never noticed this at the time, but the ground as dried up, looking like a salt flat
>follow him as he walks down the railway
>get the sense that a train is coming, although don't hear anything
>we fucking jump in front of it
>we lay on our backs in the nick of time and manage to cling to the underside of the train
>adrenaline rush, like from falling in a dream
>closely examine what i am grabbing onto
>there are roaches everywhere
>feels like i am holding on for ages as they crawl over me
>situation progresses, pic related
>friend eventually tells me to jump off
>train goes away, no roaches left on me
>feel a sense of dread
>my friend has a freaky lookin smile, smiledog-esque shit
>he is staring intensly at something infront of me
>i look
>it is a dark, demented version of my house
>I hear my mom scream inside
>i bust open the door, everything is silent
>i go upstairs
>as i open the door to my mom's room, hundreds of leech-like bugs fell on me
>i freak out and try to stab them with a knife. I missed.
>They burrowing in through the whole, making blood spurt out.
>i see them moving through my hands
>i see my friend behind me with a freaky smile.
>he opens his mouth, black blood pours out.
>A gigantic tarantula the size of his head begins squeezing it's way out
>I fall on my knees, crying,

I have a new phobia.
>>
>>19417882
>>19418024
>>19418314
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
File: 446529110.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
446529110.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
This was a dream I had probably when I was around 6 or 7, for a couple nights in a row.
>walk up to house
>not my house
>windows dark, door closed
>open door
>looks exactly like my house on inside
>dimensions are all fucked up
>house in dream is smaller from outside my actual house
>spooked as fuck
>stuff is spread all over the ground
>toys, dishes, garbage, tools
>think this is weird
>go up stairs to my room
>door is locked
> hear gibberish from inside
>hear a loud scream
>rush of emotions including pain, anger and sadness
>kick open door
>empty of everything execpt the closet
>I see myself crouched in there, screaming
>wtf is going on
>run to basement
>light is on down there
>see really gross mess of blood, feces, and a dead guy
>run back upstairs
>my mom is in a chair by door
>hear a low chanting
>sounds like "mya, maha, meat" or something
>mom is a skeleton
>shoot awake
>dream continues next night
I had that same exact dream two nights in a row, for no real reason. I can continue with the rest of the dream if the board wishes.
>>
>>19417882
The most disturbing dream I've ever had started outside at night time in a flat desert environment. Something like Southern California, dry and hard ground. I was outside of some sort of base, with cement looking blocky buildings, none higher than two stories. None of them had windows. The entire compound/base was surrounded by a tall chainlink fence with barbed wire on top. There was a hole in the chainlink fence that I went through and wandered around the base until I came to the back of one of the buildings. There was a double set of metal doors like you'd expect to see in the back of some business for loading supplies, it was cracked open. When I went inside I was in an industrial type kitchen, all metal surfaces (think something like Jurassic Park raptor scene). Everything look disheveled, like long ago they were cooking stuff but everyone just up and left it years ago. But off in the corner there was one stove on with a big soup pot on, and in the soup pot was a horse's head. The water was boiling, and the flesh around the horse's head was melting off, like slopping off. It was disgusting. Then it's mouth opened and let out an awful scream, and I realized it wasn't really screaming because it was dead, it was just built up steam escaping from it's mouth.
>>
>>19419149
Be careful anon

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/esp_donjuan9.htm

ctrl-f scout

this is what is happening to you

BE CAREFUL

I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH
>>
>>19423028
>>19419149

btw that is not the full book

read the full book, it will give you more then enough understanding to why you have to be careful
>>
File: download2.jpg (5KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download2.jpg
5KB, 283x178px
I had this dream when I was around 12-13, old enough to be sleeping alone although I slept over sometimes.
>be midnight
>wake up and turn on TV on top of this TV holder case thing
>turn on TV to watch Gravity Falls
>some shit about Dipper falling into a hole
>it cuts to commercials
>I watch one advertising something about flying planes
>next commercial comes up
>it starts with a red screen and stays on it for awhile
>cant tell how long due to dream
>then the red screen fades out with the fucking Eye of Providence interrupting the fading
>the TV speakers start blasting human screams
>begins to crawl at the corner of my bed up against the walls
>everything starts turning purple
>TV flashes shit that i forgot but made me really scared
>wonder how mom hasn't woken up yet
>then the Eye of Providence starts flashing in between all the fucking chaos, outside of the TV
>curl up and cry
>wake up with my mouth fully open but no noise coming out
>also for some reason my chest being 1-2 inches above my bed
>cry
I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I was 90% sure the house was haunted before we moved out 1-2 years later for different reasons. I don't move in my sleep what so ever. Pic related is what my TV stand thing looked like.
>>
>in some mexican village
>running from drug cartel hitmen
>they shoot me
>wounded on the floor
>they start peeling off my face with a knife
>cant scream or breath well
>people gather around me
>they start taking photos and recording videos
>wake up
>>
>>19422959
more
>>
My best dream is standing in an empty theatre and watching a performance of my life story, whilst cracking raw eggs in my mouth and letting the gloop pour down my chin and front.
>>
>>19417882
>be me, sleeping
>dream starts
>I am in some kind of dark corridor
> there's a room on the right and on the left
>I enter the room on the left
>there is a body that seems to have burned up
>there is another one in some kind of trash bin
>suddenly one of the dead bodies start talking about how I did this to them
>wake up in cold sweat
I think I was having such a bad dream because I was sick with pneumonia at the time.
>>
>be me
>at home
>be in my bedroom having argument with family
>someone throwing stones at my window
>wtf
>we go out
>Jesus floating in my front yard
>angel behind him holding sword
>Jesus told me I should change the way I lead life or face death by sword
>woke up scared as shit
>>
>>19423203
submit bitch or I am gonna slap the shit out of you.
>>
>months before I lost a cat of mine
>cat randomly returns in the night
>legit happiest moment of my night
>cat is grinding on me for a good hour, meowing constantly
>finally decide to go to bed at like 2 am
>dream starts
>locked in place, looking at cross section of a womb
>catbro emerges from the murky womb
>looks me dead in the eyes
>proceeds to watch cross section birth of my own cat
>hear what I assume to be my mother in labor
>sit through unholy cat birth, wake up an hour later, same cat howling for attention
>>
>be me
>at home
>be in my bedroom having argument with family
>someone throwing stones at my window
>wtf
>we go out
>Jesus floating in my front yard
>angel behind him holding sword
>Jesus told me I should change the way I lead life or face death by sword
>woke up scared as shit
>>19423234
fuck you, jesus
>>
>>19423203
Your mins got raped by jesus.
you're getting the Holy Herpes now
>>
>>19423286
Wow, before i get roasted for that mistake,
yes i meant mind*
>>
>Lying on the floor
>Look up
>See myself in a mirror
>My reflection has goatlike features
>I'm scared shitless
>Wake up in a cold sweat

Am I possessed?
>>
File: ff1.jpg (26KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ff1.jpg
26KB, 640x640px
>>19417882
>be me, sleeping
>dream starts
>im a Jew
Fucking shivers ran down my spine, that's terrifying
>>
>>19418428
>>19418446
Fucking greentext you nigger that was awful to fucking read
>>
>be fat jew
>have vision of true humans solving problem your subspecies represent
>can no longer swallow part of the luxury food you steal from others
>>
File: 1455044821512.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1455044821512.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
Here's mine
>coming home from work
>enter house
>house is the same, but mirrored
>sit down, turn on tv
>news is on
>terrible car crash
>filming the scene live for some reason
>see my girlfriend of 4 years' car in the wreck
>feels like my heart stops
>for some reason I knew my mother, brother and sister were in the car with her
>they are literally all the family I have left
>see them pulling their mangled bodies from the car in live tv
>throw up and get hysterical
>wake up after about twenty minutes of hysterically crying
You know when you wake up from a dream and for a few seconds you believe that the events in your dream actually transpired? Yeah I had that.
>started to get weepy for a few seconds
>turned to my right
>gf is sleeping next to me
Honestly it was all so surreal, honestly felt like I had lost absolutely everything I held dear. It was awful.
>>
>>19417882

This is a dream I had once as a kid, never repeated, but it stuck with me. Not as horrific as some of yours, but it haunts me to this day.

>be me, dreaming
>be child, fuck knows, 12?
>Be chilling at a tranquil park with bro and grandparents
>grandma says we can feed the ducks
>fucking love feeding the ducks
>we wander over to the large pond, and look at the ducks
>I proceed to feed the shit out of those ducks
>loving it
>ducks swim off when bread runs out
>think 'that was sweet' and wander off to explore park
>Its perfect, Eden, flowing hills, great big trees, a duck pond, you get it.
>I hear my Grandma calling me to 'STAY AWAY FROM THE OTHER POND'
>other pond?
>spin around looking for this pond to stay the fuck away from
>(my grandma never yelled, so was a scary as fuck thing to me)
>Suddenly see it
>Theres this darker, murky pond, right where I was looking
>look closer
>see ripples on the water
>ripples turn to waves
>waves turn to thrashings
>this serpent-like monster breaks the surface
>huge razor-like teeth, bright glowing red eyes, scales, horns, claws, literally just the most horrific thing I've ever seen to this day
>be scared as fuck
>try to run away
>legs wont move
>panic
>start to cry out in fear
>serpent is just looking at me
>literally terrified
>suddenly I start to move
>but my legs arent going where I want them too
>the lower half of my body slowly starts walking towards the serpent in the pond
>terror escalates
>fighting with my legs that will not stop marching
>reach out to nearby trees to cling to, to stop myself from moving
>legs keep me moving closer to the serpent
>cant fight it
>try so hard, but I cant stop
>serpent is right on top of me
>not attacking, not thrashing, just looking
>staring right at me
>you cant imagine the dread

>wake up

Duno if thats the kinda thing you're after OP, but that fucking serpent still haunts me. I see it from time to time in more recent dreams, fuck knows what it means.
>>
>>19423715
clarification;
The serpent has appeared in recent dreams, but never as the centerpiece, just catch glimpses of it out of the corner of my eye, shit like that. That tl;dr dream was the only time I ever got a good look at it, the first time it took center stage, as it were.
>>
>>19420253
>I know no one reads these

You know wrong.
>>
>be dreaming
>think its real life
>live 40-50 years happily
>wake up
>remember all of it for a few hours
>dont leave house for a week and binge drink because of depression due to losing my happiest life and memories

Alternate universe? Soulmate connection? I dont understand whats happening but i need an answer

this happens every few months
>>
>>19423729
recent as in lat few week or recent prior to tl;dr
>>
>>19423816
Recent as in, sporadically over the years, last time I'd say was a month ago? But again, as I said, its always as a background/corner-of-the-eye thing... Whenever I look at it, after catching a glimpse it disappears, or was never really there.

Its weird, as it doesnt matter whether its one of those philosophical dreams where youre exploring the universe, or its a chill driving dream, or a nightmare obv brought on by a spooky film, or a nothing dream, or a happy as fuck dream... just occasionally, the serpent is there, lurking.

Its gay as fuck to say, but I always 'sense' it? If that rings true. Like, if you're having a good time, but you know someone/thing is looking at you disapprovingly? You'd try not to look at them, but sometimes theyd catch your eye... its like that, only replace perceived disapproving with dread, and I mean visceral dread.
>>
I remembered this dream whilst watching the stars with my girlfriend earlier.

>Dream takes place where I live
>My house and the exact geographical location
>Following my daily routine
>Generally happy
>Briefly look out the window
>UFO flying over the hill in the far distance
>Imminent dread
>Can't remember the abduction
>Next day
>Something catches my eye in the sky
>Fucking UFO
>Too far away
>Maybe it's coincidence
>Imminent dread
>Can't remember abduction
>This was the third time in the dream
>Can't remember the second

It was a weird one, really. Imagine looking out the window, seeing a cylinder flying through the sky about 8 miles away and immediately knowing that you've seen something you shouldn't have. It wasn't very pleasant.
>>
>>19423973
Had you been looking into UFO/ayy lmao shit previous to this dream?

and had you have seen anything ufo/ayylmao related in waking life prior?

Any weird shit happen to you around that time that you noticed?
>>
File: sprinkler.jpg (7KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
sprinkler.jpg
7KB, 207x244px
>Be about 5
>At kids' dept of our local JC Penney with my mom
>Children's clothing section of this JCP, in both real life and dream, is in basement. No doors or windows.
>Lights go out.
>Fire sprinklers drop down, hanging by metal coil "arms"
>Stab nearest person in the neck wit those metal fin things
>They draw back up to the ceiling, pulling their victims up to hang as if on meat hooks
>I look over and watch my mom getting pulled up by one
>She dangles lifelessly, legs gently swaying
>>
>>19417882
>be me
>stuck on moon
>forced to watch as i slowly choke to death but not wake up
>finally wake up
>>
Not a dream but a hallucination that stemmed from sleep deprivation

>About two years ago
>Haven't slept for two days (doing nothing but playing vidya)
>My sister is sitting near my backdoor and looking at our backyard
>She see's a cat
>Calls my attention to it
>I'm immediately repulsed and horrified by it
>It looks like its panting heavily, has these big pale blue eyes
>I ask my sister whats wrong with it
>Obviously confused
>Look at it again and its normal again
>I pretend to shrug it off

It still freaks me out at what I saw but it scared me even more that no one saw it
>>
File: fuftsryugouucyryui.jpg (9KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
fuftsryugouucyryui.jpg
9KB, 281x179px
>>19423973
I had one just like this when i was a fetus.
(bit of backstory, in my kitchen we had a very thin window to look out of, just above my sink,
like in the background of pic related. Also spent a lot of time with my grandad)

>be me, about 5/6
>Having a good time with grandad, he's drinking beer as usual
>Can't remember what we were talking about
>All of a sudden, everything goes blurry and my head hurts
>I hear a very high pitched noise, like a smoke alarm, but only in my head
>I go to the sink to get some water
>look up out of window
>The sky has turned a fucking dark shade of green (I think it was night in the dream, so it just got tinted green)
>I start to hear lightning
>i turn around, my grandad is staring at me wondering what is wrong
>Behind him is a thin grey alien, who was taller than him, staring me in the eyes
>Oh god the dread
>I blinked and it disappeared
>in the distance, through the doorway i see another one
>this time covered in fur, and with predator hair, fucking dreadlocks
>it disappears in the same fashion
>My grandad suddenly starts screaming in agony
>he gets yanked into the other room, which is completely dark, by an unseen force
>Completely freaking out now
>For some reason get the feeling something is behind me
>reluctantly turn around
>look out of window
>The sky now has turned a dark crimson red
>A fucking flying saucer with lightning coming out where the 'tractor beam' should be is hovering there
>I remember getting the dizzy feeling again
>collapse on floor
>wake up
>get freaked and fall off bed
>>
I had a dream where me and some others at a college were running from an Elliot Rodger like shooter guy , got lost at this barn like place and I had to catch up to the others, I kept walking then got transported to this mspaint Mexican city that was sort of like a broadway play set, for whatever reason the guys were there fighting with some people . I break it up somehow and run after them but can't find them so I go to hide under this stage thing in the back but as I'm walking the room got darker and a message appeared saying "your not safe, "you still have to face the night , alone" And while I hide I get transported to essentially Mspaint hell (kind of a mix of giygas and redpilotson) I could never leave this state and was essentially stuck here. The dream seemed to have video game logic with loading rooms and what not. Pretty good dream
>>
>>19425370
>Mspaint hell
>pretty good dream
>>
>Laying in hospital bed, in a coma
>Shift into a coma dream world (Yes, a dream within a dream)
>Same room but everything turns rusted and dark
>Freddy Krueger enters through the door gleefully
>Only thing I can move is my eyes, as I watch him approach my hospital bed which has now turned into a rusty old baby crib
>He cuts my chest open down the middle and crawls inside, my insides somehow impossibly large and cavernous
>He begins just casually walking around my cave-like insides, dragging his finger-knives against my meat walls and organs
>Can feel it but can't move or do anything
>He uses my comatose state to torture me indefinitely
Stuck with me forever.
>>
>>19419220
>there were outright lies mixed in with truths
That and some things overlooked.
Malnourished pictures from after the war in prison camps don't show malnourished people outside of camps because allies bombed the supply lines to oblivion.
Nobody could eat. See for example 'the hunger winter' in the Netherlands.
>>
respostin old dream I had
>in some city at a bus stop with some people
>suddenly everyone gets frozen in place for a few seconds before they collapse
>get frozen too and see this nice looking woman in front of me that has glassy looking eyes, like they made of marbles
>also had a weird smile like she doesn't know how to smile
>she says something to me that I now can't remember
>whatever she said to me freaks me the fuck out, never been so scared in my entire life dreaming or awake
>try to scream and get away from her but can't since I'm still "frozen" so I just collapse like the others
>black out
>while I'm "passed out", see the same woman only this time she has 3 other glassy eyed weirdos with creepy smiles
>suddenly get this overwhelming dread like something horrible is about to happen
>wake up before something does happen
>>
Ihad a dream of a skellington make those noises at me in the song Another One Bites The Dust
>>
File: 3scoop9me.gif (2MB, 325x238px) Image search: [Google]
3scoop9me.gif
2MB, 325x238px
>>19425616
>>
From when I was a little kid

>Be in bed, trying to fall asleep *in the dream*
>closet door opens
>It's fucking Slappy the Puppet from goosebumps
>I freak out and try to run to my door
>Slappy Cuts my Achilles tendon, climbs onto my back, and starts chewing through the back of my neck
>Unable to scream out of fear, stuck on the ground getting slowly eaten by a puppet
>Feel him chewing through my spine
>Wake up

I still remember that fucked up dream vividly, like everything felt real and painful.
>>
>be at nice island
>fuck childhood crush
>get like 5 people pregnant
>get saved by rick from r&m
>leave the retards on the island
>get dropped off on an icecream shop
>steal a ton of swiss icecream
>kill all the people who try to fore me to pay for my icecream, gta style
>fuck all the people
>eat all the icecream
>realize im in a dream
>meditate
>continue fucking around just exploring the dreamscape

Man, its pretty dope, i never have any deep meaningful spiritual dreams or any /x/-tier material which is kinda sad though.
>>
File: bionilol.jpg (14KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
bionilol.jpg
14KB, 180x181px
>be 5
>fucking love bionicles
>go to sleep after playing with fresh bionicles
>playing in backyard in dream
>Bionicles show up, kill my dog.
>saw blade bionicle decapitates me
>wake up
>"wow that was cool"
>"Go back to sleep hoping I dream of bionicles
>>
>in a weird ass world, post apocalyptic or some shit
>minding my own business
>fucking all black xenomorph looking creatures follow me
>ohshit.jpg
>chase me
>fuck that I'm sprinting
>find a ladder that goes straight up
>climb, don't look down
>reach the top, find a fucking minecraft parkour
>it's just "blocks" I have to jump on
>another fucking ladder at the end
>top of the ladder is just a plank
>fuck I gotta jump
>falling in slow motion
>Starr cannon balling to the ground
>land on my ass/lower back
>feel the pain
>wake up
>not actually wake
>fucking xenomorph in my room
>it's like a shadow
>moves closer
>start trying to wake up
>can't
>right in front of me
>gasp
>manage to wake up right when it's next to me
>laugh and think wtf just happened
>fall back asleep
>>
>>19417882
>slept 2 hours yesterday
>dream that i"m tearin up some russian dudes house
>skype message wakes me up
>fall back asleep
>im walking across someones property
>angry russian man comes out of house
>points pistol at me from a distance
>he's yelling
>i'm like whatever, fuck this guy, right?
>Fires
>i feel a warm, dull sensation hit my jugular region
>followed by a hot splash out the back
>i feel the warm sensation grow as i drop to my knees
>i realize this dude's just blasted me in the neck
>wake up
>Sick dream
>>
>>19426218
forgot the "disturbing" part
i've attempted suicide before
i remember the feeling of hot blood pulsing out of my wrist and running across my flesh
and i remember the feeling of cool air on my exposed inner flesh

because these memories stuck with me, my brain can simulate wounds very realistically
>>
>>19426108
Wow, that's hardcore as fuck.
For a chance to meet bionicles, you'd gladly sacrifice both your dog and yourself.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
Alright so a bit of context before I describe the dream, just to set the mood I guess.
I suffer from acute bronchitis. It used to be chronic when I was a wee lad, but I got better. Only time I really get it is after especially bad colds. Symptoms make it so I can barely breathe. Its so bad that I feel like i'm about to pass out if I try to speak because I don't get enough air. Another symptom is general soreness, fevers and insomnia. Falling asleep is pretty hard when you cant breathe, ya know?
So anyway the dream. its pretty abstarct.

>Its dark
>Like way dark
>Go to a room without windows and shut all entances
>Is that dark
>The room is filled with gears of various sizes. From a centimeter to a few meters range
>Room is filled to the brim with these gears, and i'm in the middle
>Shit is wrong
>Don't know why its wrong, but it just is
>I'm sorta concious, feel like absolute shit, and I cant breathe
>Overwhelming sense of dread telling me that everything is bad unless I fix the machines
>I have no idea how but its gotta involve moving around the gears
>I move around gears and its hot and I cant breathe, suffocating and everything hurts.

So yeah. Doesn't feel good
>>
>>19417882

When I was a child, some of the most vivid nightmares I had was about subway tunnels.

One had me on a platform, seeing trains go by and next scene had me walking along train tracks. Trains on either side of me going and leaving, one is headed right for me..as I jump out of the way and fall arm first onto the third rail. Arm is instantly burnt out, leaving just a thin match like bud. Like in the old fashioned Looney Tunes cartoons. Horrible nightmare, never forgot it.
>>
>Live in small mountain town
>Dream about hiking the mountains during winter
>Find a mine
>Locked up but go in anyway
>Creature follows me out
>Small mountain town I live in is ultra rich, get back to mansion
>Creature is faceless with blades for arms and is pale gray
>Can reanimate people and proceeds to eat, mutilate and torture people in the town, bring them back to life, and repeat.
>The screaming is what I remember most about the dream, so loud I thought I was gonna go deaf.
>>
File: gwwhvhvfhhwu.gif (4MB, 495x300px) Image search: [Google]
gwwhvhvfhhwu.gif
4MB, 495x300px
>>19426328
This reminded me of a kinda funny story i am surrounding a dream.

>be me, very young, 6/7
>at the age, had "falling" nightmares a lot, where i would fall then wake up upon impact
>when this happens i would get scared to sleep in my room so i would sleep with my dad (don't fukin judge me)
>this happened
>sleeping next to dad, prob set on by fear of last nightmare, i had another
>i was walking to school as usual, everything was fine for about 3 mins
>there is a road right before the school entrance you have to cross to get in
>when i saw the road, for some reason i felt my legs stiffen
>was very hard to stay upright, like i was constantly being tilted
>eyes wouldn't open fully
>for some reason try to impress friends by jaywalking
>fall before even start crossing
>don't care, cross anyway
>fall again
>hear cars
>get up
>fall again
>get up
>a massive van is now about to hit me
>leap out of the way
>as i was leaping i woke up
>jumped in real life

I then headbutted my dad in the chin. People at work thought he got into a fight.
They still don't know what happened. He was very visibly in pain, i felt nothing however.
>mfw it was funny as fuck
>mfw not certain if what i did was something hilarious or something debilitating to my dad's rep
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.