[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up at 4:44 AM exactly, what does this mean? The only things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 444.png (376KB, 920x584px) Image search: [Google]
444.png
376KB, 920x584px
Woke up at 4:44 AM exactly, what does this mean? The only things I could find was weird psychic/spiritual shit about the universe being 'in tune' with my feelings
>>
>>19417424
you probably woke up at 4:43 and didnt see clock change for a min if that makes u feel any less fucking retarded
>>
>>19417428
The first thing I saw was the time on my fucking cable box.
>>
>>19417424
It means that all the other 99999 times you woke up and the clock wasn't X:XX weren't special enough for your simple, superstitious mind, to remember them.
>>
I've noticed 444 appearing much more frequently today than it has since I can recall. I dont usually see 444 or 4:44 but today I've seen it 3 times already. Idk why but when i see 444 I feel like it's a good number to look at, nothing but positivity, but I might be reading into it, it's not like that for me with other numbers though.
>>
>>19417424
listen to jay z's new album all the way through and see what happens.
>>
>>19417424
I just got goosebumps all over clicking on this thread.
>>
>>19417424
That you're seriously fucking overthinking things?
>>
>>19417448
You've implanted the idea of the number in your head through the odd event of waking up to it, therefore you're noticing its presence around you more and more. Normally you would walk by these things and not notice them but you've heightened your awareness of them by falsifying the idea of their importance.
>>
I remember waking up at 11:34 pm exactly for around a week or so when I was a kid. Still spooks me
>>
>>19417431
yeah it means someones trying to contact you. i had the same thing for years as a child with certain numbers on the clock
>>
>>19417424
Pattern recognition is a basic function of the human mind. You just pay more attention to waking up at 4:44 than you do when waking up at 2:41, so it might seem more special than all the other times you've randomly awoken.
>>
>>19417424
it means you're jay z now congratulations bud
>>
File: NHK ni Youkoso - 01 - Large 11.jpg (23KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
NHK ni Youkoso - 01 - Large 11.jpg
23KB, 638x360px
>>19417424
In Japanese, the number 4 is pronounced the same as "death."

This has no bearing on what time a person wakes up whatsoever.
>>
>>19419256
That's around the time your parents were banging.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.