[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody here have access to the full David Parker Ray audio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: David_Parker_Ray.jpg (16KB, 276x324px) Image search: [Google]
David_Parker_Ray.jpg
16KB, 276x324px
Does anybody here have access to the full David Parker Ray audio tape(s) he used as an introduction for new captives?

I know that some clips were used in a recent documentary, and some people have done reenactments, but I'm wondering if the actual full thing is out there.

If anybody has it, I understand if you'd like to keep it unleaked, but please contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>19417137
As far as I know the audio isn't available. I know the transcripts are. I don't recommend reading them. They're not creepy in a fun way, but in a "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" way. Took a long while to scrub my brain clean.

Unless you're one of those sick fucks that'll get a boner from it, in which case: kill yourself.
>>
>>19418441
I read them. Didn't affect me in any way, positive or negative. Just genuinely curious.
>>
File: DGUcoHgUMAARArE.jpg (66KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DGUcoHgUMAARArE.jpg
66KB, 576x1024px
>>19418441
Fucking hell reddit, they aren't that bad. Yeah he's a fucked up guy and its a fucked up thing but if it actually traumatised you you're a massive fucking faggot
>>
File: 1472676713552.png (165KB, 639x462px) Image search: [Google]
1472676713552.png
165KB, 639x462px
>>19418816
this is going to sound edgy as all hell, but I tend to agree. I havent heard them, but read the transcripts. Same as the moors murders and tons of other crime scene photos or recordings. Its fucked but im a bit desensitized after seeing some stuff online over the years. I know they play these tapes to FBI cadets to desensitize them as well but I wonder if its lost its touch with how readily available this stuff is now
>>
>>19419614
Agreed

Anybody who has done their homework knows David Parker Ray is far from the worst humanity can come up with.
>>
File: original red was best.png (470KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
original red was best.png
470KB, 600x592px
I just started reading the transcripts and it's basically just "lel guess what cunt I'm going to rape you a lot" but I got a slight boner due to some of his descriptive language. Yall need to chill out, this is pussy nigga shit.

also

>implying these terrified chicks were listening to this long ass state of the union address

they probably heard like 2 sentences and then just retreated into their own terrified imaginations so this guy was wasting his time with SAW games cosplaying lel
>>
File: e2e.jpg (196KB, 780x770px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
196KB, 780x770px
>>19418793
>>19418816
>>19419614
>>19419643
it's because you guys have never lived. you have no frame of reference, no experiences, nothing to compare it to. it's no different than the way a child will laugh hysterically at an event that has horrific implications. they simply can't appreciate it, they have yet to mature
>>
>>19419928
>said the man posting a sonic the hedgehog meme on an anime image board, in the section where people who literally believe in ghosts and magic congregate
>>
>>19419928
1st anon here, and I'm actually a rape victim. 20 years of life, and have seen death and things in the world of depravity that no one should see.
>>
>>19420119
(cont.) And seen those things physically too. Not just through a computer screen.
>>
>>19419928
>T. armchair psychologist posting sonic memes on the spooky section of a Burmese tumbleweed harvesting fourm
>>
>>19420119
>things in the world of depravity that no one should see.
Such as. . .? Give me your worst.
>>
>>19420330
In person? Well, there's that time I saw a lady being burned alive in her jeep that crashed into a barrier on a highway when I was 8. Also, walking in on the room mate of a friend of mine, who was 20 at the time and older than me, having sex was a 13 year old boy whilst wearing a leather mask. (I got him arrested) And of course as I said, I was raped. When I was 15. In a tent, by a guy who was very involved in boy scouts (big surprise) It's complicated with all the details, but he was also very psychologically abusive whilst that happened. He made sure to mention over and over again how easily it would be to make sure I never saw the sunlight again if I told anyone. As in, captive. I mean, it's not like I've seen the most extreme things in the entire word, but I'd definitely say I have a frame of reference.
>>
File: 1501125605159.gif (469KB, 512x807px) Image search: [Google]
1501125605159.gif
469KB, 512x807px
>>19419928
Or maybe it's because I've seen a whole lot worse than some old fuck talking about how he is going to rape some woman?
>>
File: 1433985652061.jpg (19KB, 373x519px) Image search: [Google]
1433985652061.jpg
19KB, 373x519px
>>19419928
ive been an EMT for 5 years, friendo, ive seen my fair share of shit
>>
>>19419928
you are a judgemental retard

anybody who is interested in true crime has read a lot worse than this

you have yet to mature you fainting couch faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.