[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is having children the highest calling in life someone has?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3294.jpg (64KB, 600x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3294.jpg
64KB, 600x267px
How is having children the highest calling in life someone has? If I died a year from now I probably wouldn't be any closer to attaining that, and that's fine tbqh I got shit to do
>>
>>19416833

Having children and bestowing them with your awesome knowledge ensures that the constructs that you have maintained for yourself outlive your own pathetic life. Your child will have advantages that some shitskin i the middle of India will never have.

If you were in their position, you would absolutely hate yourself; Or at the very least, you will not know how many advantages you lack.

That is the point of life. Let the idiots shroud themselves in ignorance while you shroud yourself at the height of an insurmountable position of power.

I'm a rothschild btw.
>>
>>19417471
post nudz babbi
>>
File: tumblr_ojov37mfkj1qkd8czo1_1280.png (421KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojov37mfkj1qkd8czo1_1280.png
421KB, 1280x678px
>>19416833
>>
>>19416833
>How is having children the highest calling in life someone has?
It isn't. You don't even have to have children.
>>
>>19416833
It's not, or certainly shouldn't be. Having children is the ultimate act of narcissism - it is you making the conscious decision that your genes should be the future of humanity. When in reality, most people that have children are just dirtying the gene pool and dooming humanity to frailty and failure, as there is no more survival of the fittest. As such, the act of having children is now no more of a calling than having a shit.
>>
message from Enki to Anu:

Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Sounds to me like they use Sex and procreation as something to keep us Docile.

They fear us gaining their longevity. They want to keep us like Mortal Slaves.
>>
>>19417471
The population of India is proof enough that nothing you do will be unique to pass through your children.
>>
>>19416833
Life is creation.
Go figure.
>>
>How is having children the highest calling in life someone has?

Only people that already have children say this. For obvious reasons.

They just want to drag you into the biological trap they fell into because "if my life is shit then goddamnit your better be shit also"

Your highest calling in life is whatever the fuck you want it to be
>>
>>19417890
>Your highest calling in life is whatever the fuck you want it to be
This is a modernist lie
>>
Having children is forfeiture of your own destiny. The second you commit to raising a child your life goes from being about you to being about them. Is it any wonder so many people try to weasel out of it?

And no, you are not your kids. Your kids are literally other people. So that rules out the whole having kids is immortality argument.

Face it. Their is no justifying procreation. It is lie that parents spend the rest of their lives trying desperately to justify. Like someone who falls into a dark pit and spends the rest of their time yelling at us from the pit how much they like it down there and that we should join them, which makes them all assholes too for willingly lying to us.

btw i'm a time traveler so you should take my advice very seriously
>>
>>19417982
>And no, you are not your kids. Your kids are literally other people. So that rules out the whole having kids is immortality argument.
This.
I seek my own immortality. It isn't likely to happen, but it'll be less likely still if a child is sucking down all my resources.
>>19417471
>That is the point of life.
holy shit that's pathetic
You're really self-loathing, aren't you?
Why do you care if your constructs survive your own pathetic life? You won't be around.
I want to remind you also that if you people keep raping your kids, they will NOT have advantages over shitskins in India. Such practices take away their confidence and happiness life-long. You are constructing something that is as worthless as the life of a nigger.
>>
>>19417890
>Only people that already have children say this. For obvious reasons.

That obvious reason being that childbirth literally changes your brain.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/pregnancy-causes-lasting-changes-in-a-womans-brain/
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-a-new-father-s-brain-changes/
>>
>>19417890
My daughter is the greatest thing in my day. This is the shit people who don't even know what love is yet say.
>>
>>19416833
It's called a biological imperative. If you're not increasing the civilised population you're contributing to the downfall of society and rise of the niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>19419278
I want earth to be hell for the scum that survived
>>
>>19419263
Chemical brainwashing to make sure you don't kill the human larva as it parasitically feeds off you.
>>
>>19416833
It lost meaning in modern times for many different reasons.

Boiling it down, we recognize our lives were horrible and we see no reason to subjugate that life onto our would-be offspring.
>>
>>19416833
It is the highest biological imperative and needed for the survival of our race and species. Thousands of generations lived and died so that you could be here today. Will you let them all down and have everything they did be for nothing? Will you be the first failure in a long line of winners?
>>
its a two part thing.

having children, and then raising them to be better than you. replacing yourself with something better. that of course isnt to say that you shouldnt try to make yourself as great as possible. Just try to make your children even greater.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 181x278px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFQfylQ2Jgg
>>
>>19416833
you really have to ask this?
almost every religion and cultural norm believes that human life is the most important thing
therefore, it makes sense that people would think creating another life is equally important

its just an interpretation of the biological urge to procreate the species
the fact that you can control that urge means you're a higher functioning person
>>
>>19420946
>survivor bias

Just because my ancestor survived the charges of WW1 by pissing his pants and screaming in the crater of a shell doesn't mean the genes that made him a pants-wetting coward are "winning" genes.

At a genetic level, life is a game of chance more than a game of skill.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.