[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never been one to believe in gods up until possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

I've never been one to believe in gods up until possibly recently. While in another country I was struggling with dehydration, so as a joke I asked Thor for help, I asked him to make it rain. 15 minutes later the temperature had gone from 40*C to bellow zero with rain and thunder. My gf at the time was a local and said everyone has freaking out because it was an oddity. I asked for the rain to stop and it did fairly soon after. Since then I have studied Norse and Celtic and Germanic religions and it's all connected. All European religions are connected, but since I've been respecting the Gods more my life has been more fortunate.
>>
>>19416782
cool. how do you show them respect tho?
>>
>>19416834
I've felt a calling towards norsepath and I've been pretty grateful for the illumination it's had to offer me.
I'm wondering how I could pay respect to Odin how he likes.
>>
>>19416834
Leading a life of integrity. Being honest and truthful. Having a good work ethic. Being a model human, that makes the ones from the other eight worlds want to visit. Besides frost giants those. Fuck those guys.
>>
I want to study paganism, but I don't wanna leave stones unturned or focus only on the north because I'm from the south of Europe, say, why don't we compile a good list of must reads?
>>
>>19416782
>hey im a deluded cunt and gods that everyone know were just a story made it rain!
>>
>>19416843
i think this guy >>19416844 has the right idea.
Odin also likes hospitality if i don't miss remember,
>>
>>19416864
Hospitality to others?
I thot u had to cut off a chicken's head or some shit. I only knew spic spirituality growing up, which is why my family is terrified of neopaganism shit even though the Jewish god is far worse.
>>
>>19416878
>wake up
>brush teeth
>notice my acne is clearing
>"praise Quetzalcoatl"
>go to pet shop and buy a guinea pig offering for the feathered serpent
>>
>>19416878
if you wanna impress odin by killing something you have to kill someone in battle. go with the humble farmer way and just be good person while not taking any shit under any circumstances
>>
>>19416883
Well I mean I've had a growing hatred for people who hit their kids and lowkey want to start a campaign to fight literally anyone who thinks it's alright
>>
>>19416883
Humble farmer suits me well tho praise Odin if I could just have my own farm
>>
>>19416886
i don't think that counts sadly enough
>>
>>19416905
Unfortunately I can't condense the problems I see with this world down to one or even a few hundred individuals. Even if I did, plunging swords into their guts just isn't constructive today as cathartic as that would be.
>>
>>19416919
i don't know. murder is pretty cowardly tho.
>>
>>19416932
Ya murder is p cowardly but I'm talking like some Samurai Jack shit nigga
>>
>>19416782
Thor is the protector of humans and Midgard. Good choice for prayer.
>>
>>19416782
Read the Havamal. Study the Runes. Pray to the Gods. Learn to understand the Gods and why they exist. Pray to your ancestors, they will help guide you down your path to understand the Gods. Also learn and understand the concepts of Orlog and Wyrd. Keep Yggdrasil in the back of your mind. She guards us all from what lies outside of Yggdrasil. Pray that we or our children get the honor of slaying the Dragon that lies beneath Yggdrasil chewing on her roots.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.