[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an atheist /x/. I want to be religious and being a Jew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 16

File: trump jew.jpg (51KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
trump jew.jpg
51KB, 962x642px
I am an atheist /x/.
I want to be religious and being a Jew seems the most correct.
What religion should I choose?
>>
The perennial philosophy.
It steals the truth of all major religion and claims it as its own.
>>
>>19415775
Christianity man
>>
>>19415775
Why the change of heart?
>>
>>19415775
>being a Jew seems the most correct.

Why?

They just choose one of the pagan pantheon of gods to be their Lord.

That is False Monotheism.

The Hebrew Bible that became the OT is directly derived from the earlier sumerian mythology of the Anunna gods.

Yahweh is Enlil.

You are essentially choosing Zeus to be your Ruler.
>>
>>19415912
With the way world is going, I am getting scared.
>>
>>19415985
asking others ppl what religion u shall believe in...
mother and father are muslims im not, im still looking for answer, always always.
why islam should be the one way ?
is jesus god's son ?
islam said jesus cannot be god's son, god dont need any son.
is judaism Satan religion ? worshiping goods and use money to rule the world.
is zionism related to judaism ? (im not sure for this one, pretty much no)
why are god's miracles not as blatant.Is it because he left us ? we're all sinners like our fathers and their fathers.

Is their actually a life after death ?
why are people evil ?
why god remain hidden ? (if u pretend like u gonna kill som1 they instent gonna do anything u said) ((so seems logical.))

if satan actually hate god why dont he make hell a good place for sinners ?

WHY THE FUUUUCK DOES A NEWBORN SHOULD GO TO THE ABYSS AND NOT STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN ?????
i mean what has he done wrong ?

ARGHHHHHHH I NEED ANSWER ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHGH ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH ARGHHHGHHHHHHH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19416060
You type like a nigger.
>>
>>19416060
Jesus is gods son. Jesus said the Jews were the synagogue of Satan or something to that effect. God works through slight ways not blatant miracles. It would remove faith if he made his presence obvious. Yes there is life after death. People are evil because they know good and evil, the don't listen to their conscious or follow gods laws and allow evil to flourish. God isn't hidden, seek and he shall find. Satan doesn't control what goes on in hell he just brings you there. You inherit the sins of those before you, even though they don't know sin, they are born into it.
>>
>>19415775
Protestantism or Judaism
Avoid Catholicism and Islam like the plague. Those are slave religions.
>>
File: C7CTklZWsAAI34y.jpg (45KB, 960x536px) Image search: [Google]
C7CTklZWsAAI34y.jpg
45KB, 960x536px
>>19416060
fucking kill yourself
>>
File: Zeus_Yahweh.jpg (81KB, 372x299px) Image search: [Google]
Zeus_Yahweh.jpg
81KB, 372x299px
>>19415775
>What religion should I choose?
Do whatever the fuck you want, man. Whatever speaks to you works, so long as you understand it and commit to it.

And if you can't commit, just be a good person.
>>
>>19416127
not amerifats
>>
>>19416148
/r9k/ you go
>>
File: 1500856693663.jpg (324KB, 966x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500856693663.jpg
324KB, 966x1000px
>>19415775
Only one religion is correct and that is the religion that everyone hates. Those in the dark occult don't despise Jesus because he was a nice guy the hate him because he really was logos made flesh.

Mere Christianity by CS Lewis went a long way to convince me. That and learning how much the Jews hate Christ. If the agents of Satan really hate someone I figured that person is probably someone I should learn about.

http://www.samizdat.qc.ca/vc/pdfs/MereChristianity_CSL.pdf
>>
File: 3_lynch_2_5_FINAL3.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3_lynch_2_5_FINAL3.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>19415775
Do not become a Jew. Become a Christian and make Germany invincible again.
>>
>>19415775
Christianity desu
>>
be a buddhist, very edgy and no rules for joining and no dogmas
>>
Jewdaism.
>>
>>19416140
God doesn't send babies to hell, wtf?
>>
>>19415985
>With the way world is going, I am getting scared.
what a stupid reason
anyway, just go with whatever religion feels right to you
>>
File: 1376388267871.gif (5KB, 68x72px) Image search: [Google]
1376388267871.gif
5KB, 68x72px
>>19415775
The only way to figure out what speaks to your heart is by reading. Check out the Bible, Tora, Quran, Tibetian book of the dead, I don't care. Just research and read.
>>
>>19415775
the way of the Nunya
>>
>>19415775
Unitarian Universalism might be up your alley.
>>
>>19416140

The Children of Cain are the sons of Samael. The Demiurge.

The sons of Seth are sons of Adam and Eve, which means they got a double dose of the Divine Spark.
>>
>>19415775
If I were to pick a religion it'd be these guys. It has a ring of truth to it and doesn't seem too oppressive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

But I guess you don't get to pick what is real. Just read through them and see if anything convinces you. I doubt it'd be judaism as it is retarded.
>>
>>19415775
hmm, I'd say Unitology
>>
File: IMG_1122.gif (301KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.gif
301KB, 616x480px
10 ¶ And the brethren immediatly sent away Paul and Silas by night onto Berea: who comming thither, went into the Synagogue of the Jewes.

11 These were more noble then those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readinesse of minde, and searched the Scriptures dayly, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them beleeved: also of honourable women which were Greekes, and of men not a few.

13 But when the Jewes of Thessalonica had knowledge that the word of God was preached of Paul at Berea, they came thither also, and stirred up the people.

14 And then immediatly the brethren sent away Paul, to goe as it were to the sea: but Silas and Timotheus abode there still.

15 And they that conducted Paul, brought him unto Athens, and receiving a commaundement onto Silas and Timotheus, for to come to him with all speed, they departed.
>>
File: IMG_1121.jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
16 ¶ Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when hee saw the city wholy given to idolatrie.

17 Therefore disputed he in the Synagogue with the Jewes, and with the devout persons, and in the market dayly with them that met with him.

18 Then certaine Philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoikes, encountred him: and some said, What will this babbler say? Othersome, He seemeth to be a setter foorth of strange gods: because hee preached onto them Jesus, and the resurrection.

19 And they tooke him, and brought him onto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is?

20 For thou bringest certaine strange things to our eares: we would know therefore what these things meane.

21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there, spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell or to heare some new thing.)
>>
Become a prophet of UO.

Breeth in "uu", breathe out "oo".
>>
File: IMG_1123.jpg (244KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
244KB, 800x600px
22 ¶ Then Paul stood in the mids of Mars-hill, and said, Yee men of Athens, I perceive that in all things yee are too superstitious.

23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an Altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore yee ignorantly worship, him declare I onto you.

24 God that made the world, and all things therein, seeing that hee is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in Temples made with hands:

25 Neither is worshipped with mens hands as though he needed any thing, seeing hee giveth to all, life and breath, and all things,

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men, for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation:

27 That they should seeke the Lord, if haply they might feele after him and finde him, though he be not farre from every one of us.

28 For in him we live, and moove, and have our being, as certaine also of your owne Poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29 Forasmuch then as wee are the offspring of God, wee ought not to thinke that the Godhead is like onto golde, or silver, or stone graven by arte, and mans device.

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at, but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31 Because hee hath appointed a day in the which he will judge the world in righteousnesse, by that man whom hee hath ordeined, whereof he hath given assurance onto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

32 ¶ And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, Wee will heare thee againe of this matter.

33 So Paul departed from among them.

34 Howbeit, certaine men clave onto him, and beleeved: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.
>>
>>19415775
Become a gnostic
>>
>>19415775
Have you ever read the old testament when Moses gets everyone out of Egypt and over to the promised land and after a bit of settling in they have "servants?"

That's you if you're not from one of the tribes.
>>
How can you pick a religion if you don't actually believe in it?
I thought you either grew up with it or had some spiritual experience or really convinced by the doctrines or something.
Choosing it for 'cultural reasons' or 'I'm scared' is really retarded.
>>
>>19415775
what makes you think that the jews are correct
>>
>>19415920
false all pagan gods are created beings, The christian God created the universe and all things in and out of nature,

name one pagan God who did that
>>
>>19415920
>Enlil
>Zeus

Lord of the Storm

Baal Hadad

god of Jupiter, planet of the Storm.
>>
>>19417268
what is the 8 fold path?
>>
>>19418160

The Pagan gods are the Archons from a Gnostic Perspective. It means Lords or Rulers.

IE: the Lords of the Garden

Like Enlil and Enki. ect.

Yes God is the Creator of All that Is. I dont disagree with you on that.

But the Demiurge wants to trick people into thinking he is the Creator God.
>>
File: L'Ogdoade_d'Hermopolis.jpg (82KB, 341x400px) Image search: [Google]
L'Ogdoade_d'Hermopolis.jpg
82KB, 341x400px
>>19418167

Find out who the Eightfold are. The Ogdoad.

They are the Aeons.

The First Four Emanations of the One who come in their male and female aspects.
>>
>>19418176
what does this have to do with christianity?
>>
>>19418187

Jesus is the son of the Aeon of Aeons.

Not the son of the Chief Archon.
>>
>>19418176
*buddhism
>>
>>19418191
are you guys pissed because Christ's true church labeled you as heretics
>>
File: gaud-definition-trick-prank.jpg (23KB, 563x143px) Image search: [Google]
gaud-definition-trick-prank.jpg
23KB, 563x143px
>>19418198

We are pissed you guys are following the Demiurge as God.

He is Gaud
>>
>>19418206
do you accept or reject the newtestament?
>>
>>19418211
I am a Comparative Mythologist who reads everything looking for the Similarities.

My favorite is the Nag Hammadi because I am a Gnostic and the Sumerian texts themselves because they are the source. You get so much more understanding and context when you read them.
>>
>>19418206

The Demiurge is Gaud

Gaud

gôd
noun-archaic

a showy and purely ornamental thing.

a Fraud, a Deception, a Trick, an Artifice.
>>
>>19418229
all i am saying is christ founded one church, i am asking if you believe that you are apart of said church
>>
Paganism
>>
>>19418236
I dont need a Church to have a connection to the Divine.

My body is a Temple
>>
>>19418250
to have connection with the devine, you are right

but christ founded one church to deal with the teaching of christian doctrine
>>
>>19415775
>choosing your religion based on other people's opinion of the truth

yup sounds about right
>>
>>19418262
I have a Gnostic / Hermetic / Alchemical view of Jesus.

He is the Capstone of the Great Work who came to give us what the Demiurge kept from us.

And this is why he was Crucified. Because those who were loyal to the Demiurge knew that he was showing us things he didnt want us to have.

He didnt die for our sins, that is pagan nonsense and brainwashing that comes right out of the OT and the idea of Original Sin and the Fall of Man.

When he banished us from the garden to keep us from the Tree of Long and its longevity it would bestow upon us.
>>
>>19418280
and this is heresy
>>
>>19418307
See you just wanna follow their lie.

But at the last supper Jesus tried to give us the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

The Eucharist is not his Flesh and his Blood, it is in his Flesh and in his Blood and if you partake in the Grail it would be in you too.

All his disciples who partook in the Eucharist at the last supper were hunted down Crucified, burned at the stake, or cut down by the sword.

All except for one who faked his death and lived on.
>>
File: Bones_logo.jpg (61KB, 346x328px) Image search: [Google]
Bones_logo.jpg
61KB, 346x328px
Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet:

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
>>19418363
message from Enki to Anu:

Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Please enter the Chamber of Reflection to Ponder these words.
>>
>>19418326
upon this rock i will build my church
>>
>>19418367

:)

A stone called the Lapis Exillis.

A great stumbling block of mankind.
>>
>>19418375
God's church says your wrong
>>
Learn about ancient religions/ paganism. All religions are based on this anyways
>>
>>19418487

God is a word that means Lord.

Lord is a word for a Master or a Ruler or an Archon.

I dont care what the Archons Say.
>>
>>19415778
Christianity did the same thing m8. Buddhism and shinto seem the least cunty. Dont know enough about hindu etc to include them either way
>>
>>19418502
God is soveriegn and christ is your king

you have the freewill to serve or reject him
>>
>>19418510

You seem confused.

God is the Aeon of Aeons, not an Archon.

Christ is his First Emanation.

The Divine Allogene / Autogene.
>>
>>19415775
All religions are based off of astrology and the zodiac. So might as well just make up your own.
>>
>>19417172
This OP.
>>
>>19418513
you God exists
christ is the only way to have your sins forgiven
>>
>>19418510
God is the sun and Jesus is Jupiter. Go ahead and worship them if you like. They will love it if you do on Sept 23 2017.
>>
>>19418513
*know
>>
>>19418529
you worship the creation, you need to submit to your true king
>>
>>19418536
Give proof of that and I will. Cause it's not in the elite santaic book of slavery and mind controls so you worship Saturn.
>>
>>19418546
everything that begins to exist has a cause
the universe began to exist, and therefore had a cause, in order that we have not infinite regression, there must have been the uncaused cause, this cause is called

God must be spaceless time less and the greatest of all beings in order to be the uncaused cause
>>
>>19418569
Yeah that's enlightenment we go back to the Christ head/God head the source and we don't believe in religions
>>
>>19418591
is Thomas aquinas enlightenment
>>
>>19415907
gay white ppl paganized religion. just read the fucking bible
>>
>>19415775
I did just tell a guy to read the bible but buddhism is cool
>>
>>19418601
Yeah seems like it besides working for the santaic death cult.
>>
>>19415775
Jew here
Judaism is pretty cool, although it's gonna be hard to convert. Contrary to what all these fags say, the main tenet is tikkun olam, which roughly translates too repairing the world.Also the food is fucking amazing
>>
needing a mental crutch and playing make believe because you're this much of a pussy, in 2017.
>>
File: m.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
Only YOU can decide what you believe and dont believe.

You have the power to make your own world.
You have free-will to decide beliefs that can seemingly shape your world.

If you choose a religion, I would suggest something that values your freedom and free-will, but you are you and I am I.
>>
>>19418773
>Contrary to what all these fags say, the main tenet is tikkun olam, which roughly translates too repairing the world
...that explains so many things. I need to get around to finishing Heisman's suicide note someday.
>>
>>19418773
I'm pretty sure the primary tenent is that the goyim are lower than dogs and it's 100% cool for jews to fuck them any wsy they like including murder.
>>
>>19415775
Claim Sephardic jew or 1750 Spanish catholic
>>
>>19415775
Hellenic polytheism
>>
>>19415775
shamanism, become primal
>>
>>19418773
How does the protocols of Zion help repair the world
>>
>>19419312
B-but that was proven to be counterfeit! Anti-semite! Mere coincidence everything from a late 19th century book would all come true!
>>
This site needs to make a religion board to banish all you people to.
>>
>>19416140
That's not true. Jesus and the apostles performed all sorts of big obvious miracles. Otherwise, no one would have believed their claims.

Of course, none of the faithful have miracle powers these days. Because it's probably all just fiction anyway.
>>
>>19419335
I would love that so much.

I want to make a tulpa, how do I become vampire, is this a mole or an abduction symbol. You guys are pathetic
>>
>>19417172
Christianity is literally the biggest religion in the world. Stop acting like it is some poor little outsider religion getting bullied. The rest of us couldn't care less about your preferred mythology.
>>
>>19419416
Agreed.
>>
>>19419317
Going to answer or not?
>>
>>19419426
Sadducees killed jesus. Judaism was Co opted by baalites and luciferians.

Orthodox Judaism and a few other sects are cool, but most have corrupted into luciferianism
>>
File: IMG_5001.jpg (310KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5001.jpg
310KB, 1280x720px
>>19415775
2/10, Op is fag. I'm here to close the summer like a gaping wound. We are the silk. We stitch the leak shut.
>>
>>19415775
Religion's stupid, superstitious garbage that turns you into a smug asshole.
>>
>>19418510
>God knows with 100% certainty every action you will ever take
>You somehow still have free will
Kek.
>>
>>19415775
Glory to the Divine Corpse, motherfucker.
>>
Nigga what redeeming qualities does being a Jew have you get a tiny hat and giant nose fuckin money grabbers
>>
>>19416140
No, there are Jews who say they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>19419450
every believer is the same right, like atheists
>>
n the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted.

Allah, the Most High, speaks the truth.
>>
In The Name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
1. “Say: He, Allah, is One,"
2. “Allah, the Eternal,"
3. “He begets not, nor is He begotten,"
4. “And there is none like unto Him.”
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.