[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /x/, what are some of the scariest/most fucked up movies you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: cartoon-skeleton-clipart-1.jpg (16KB, 188x300px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-skeleton-clipart-1.jpg
16KB, 188x300px
yo /x/, what are some of the scariest/most fucked up movies you've seen? language doesn't matter
>>
Lol bumping your own thread eh?

>>Antichrist
>>
>The Witch
>It Follows
>The Babadook

All recent, spooky, and well made. Plebs will say they suck just to be contrarian.
>>
>>19413882

Didn't see the first two but the Babadook was excellent. Good story and execution and not some shit gore/jump scare fest
>>
>>19413882
>>19413910
Babadook was so excellently done until the ending, which felt really half assed
>>
Any exorcism movie gets me because of the nature of it but besides that.

The VVitch was the most recent one that actually spooked me, most of it having to do with the fact that it was told like a folk tale, the kind you'd hear and think "what actually happened?"
The last scene was a bit disappointing to me though, it took me out of the movie completely and made the whole last part seem weird.

There's a good amount of fucked up eastern european movies that rely on showing you how fucked people can be and those are all really shitty.
>>
>>19413925
I can't fucking stand that kid though
>>
>>19413925
Same with Insidious. It was good until it wasn't.
>>19413882
>Ghost AIDS was good
>>
Hillary Clinton campaign tapes.
>>
v/h/s
>>
jeepers creepers gave me nightmares as a kid, that shits still unsettling
>>
Skeleton Kino
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUNx5_UBbI
>>
>>19413789
A Serbian Film is the only movie that has ever legitimately bothered me.
>>
The movie where the guy who gets executed for killing his wife who actually volunteered to die to make a fake snuff film to prove that snuff films exist.

The movie where a kid gets teleported to a world where he does nothing but have sex with his grandfather's girlfriend's ghost.
>>
> Come and See
> Martyrs
> The Exorcism III
>>
>>19413789
the witch
>>
the green mile Tom Hanks
>>
>>19413882
Absolutely retarded list, I get that the witch is supposed to build tension and shit but I wasn't remotely scared and the film had no lasting effect whatsoever. It follows seems like a horror movie made by 15 year olds after watching final destination or whatever that shit series is called. Jump scares that don't even scare you. A ridiculous plot and when they start attempting to kill it with the pool it's just so gay and not scary. More of a teen thriller in my mind. And finally, speaking of gay, Babadook is literally about the struggles of being a closeted homosexual. Babadook has since become a figurehead for LGBT shit.

A good recent movie?
Lake Mungo.
0 jump scares. Many lasting scenes. Genuinely creepy vibe throughout. Doesn't ever try to be more than it is. Very tasteful flick.
>>
>>19413882
>It Follows
>The Babadook
>All recent, spooky, and well made.
Are you retarded, 12, or both?

What the fuck is spooky about It Follows? "Oh no that person is slowly walking towards me". That garbage was a huge waste of time. Nothing but a bunch of nobody actors in their 20's who give the most dull and wooden performances I've ever seen. There was no spoops, there was no good story. nothing was explained, and I honestly think you'd have to be the lowest form of scum in order to enjoy it.

Don't even get me fucking started on Babadook. Hour and a half of the most obnoxious kid in the world screaming and doing stupid shit. The only decent thing about the film were the shots of them watching the TV. Everything else was cheap, uninteresting trash.

What's even more sad is you're posting them in a thread where the topic is "what are some of the scariest/most fucked up movies you've seen?"

I'll never understand you kids and your horrible taste in horror films.
>>
>>19413789
Not scary, but the most fucked up movie ive seen was visitor q. Its a jap comedy.
>>
>>19413789
You cant go wrong with Friday the 13th Part II & III,
>>
>>19416317
None of the F13 films are good. Just the most basic slasher films with a bunch of characters you don't care about getting killed off. Nothing even remotely scary about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.