[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary trip/drug stories thread? I'll share what I got.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2456.jpg (29KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2456.jpg
29KB, 220x157px
Scary trip/drug stories thread? I'll share what I got.

I live in Indiana, so this summer I went to the dunes with 4 friends and took 2 tabs of acid the first day there. I'd done acid one other time before this, albeit only one tab; but as far as I was concerned I was in a good state of mind.

I took it at around 1pm, and noticed it kicking in about a half hour later, with the reflections of the water and the ocean floor giving off strange textures and patterns. The rest of the day went well, and I was in total bliss until dusk when it started to wear off, or so I thought.

Of course, with acid you can't sleep; and I'd forgotten to bring a pillow since I'm a retard, so I spent the rest of the night walking around on the beach, smoking, or trying to read. Finally at around 5~5:30 am I woke one of my friends up to smoke a joint while watching the sunrise; something we'd planned to do the day before.

(1/2)
>>
>>19413399
(2/3)

We sat there, smoking and passing the joint back and forth, until it was out, and then headed back to camp to chill until our other friends woke up. As I'm walking back I begin to notice the sound of the waves giving off what I can best describe as a phase shift. This became more and more intense, until it eventually began to sound almost demonic, but I didnt give it much thought.

When we finally got back to the camp, I was starting to get concerned, but I kept it to myself as I didnt want to scare my friend. We both went in our cars to rest for the next few hours. I rolled my seat back and closed my eyes, trying to get some sleep. The auditory hallucinations I described earlier had now manifested into voices, and were scaring the shit out of me. I heard my friends talking about me as their pitches continually shifted up and down, but I can't remember exactly what they were saying. At this point I opened my eyes, and various things in the car like the seatbelt holders and sun visors were morphing into scary faces, and the voices were screaming at me. I immediately closed my eyes and began inhaling and exhaling through my nose as slowly and steadily as I could, trying to calm myself down. The idea that I had found out I was a schizo the hard way was a thought I was desparately trying to keep at bay. The voices continued to come and go, and any visual hallucinations finally started to fade into simple bright colors. Finally after probably 20-30 minutes, I fell asleep.
>>
>>19413414
(3/3)

When I woke up, and noticed I felt myself again, the first thing I did was look at my eyes in the rear-view mirror. My pupils were back to normal size, but my eyes themselves were extremely red, way more than they should have been from just half a joint. I got out of my car, smoked another cigarette to help myself relax more, and went on with the rest of the day.

It's strange, because I'd also smoked a blunt earlier that night before we'd all gone to bed, and didn't have this reaction at all, so I don't know why it occured when and only when it did. I'm just glad I'm okay.
>>
I once had a bad time wouldn't say the whole trip was bad but I was having super bad auditory hallucinations I heard planes crashing outside and the tv was saying horrible disgusting things
>>
>>19413399
I had a bad trip with some THC resin and while I was walking with a friend through the streets of Barcelona I felt incredibly paranoid and sick, and every time we passed by someone smoking tobacco the smell would make me want to vomit, and gave me such a feeling of depression that convinced me there is something in tobacco put expressly to make people more neurotic.

I asked my friend to find a place with some sunlight, and i sat there for almost an hour just feeling the sunshine on my skin, it made me feel so much better.

I haven't had bad trips on psychedelics, lucky I guess
>>
>>19413967
>bad trip with some THC resin
>THC resin
>trip
>>
>>19413979
Marijuana is just diet mushrooms, and if you're too dull to recognize it, it's not that anon'a fault. However,
>I haven't had bad trips on psychedelics, lucky I guess
Cannabis IS a psychedelic, though.
>>
>Get really high one night
>Sitting at my dining room table watching YouTube vids
>Get sudden pain in my chest, just behind the sternum
>Really hurts, like I got punched
>Maybe I'm just sitting weird
>Go lay down in bed
>Pain slowly moves down into my abdomen
>Gets worse
>Can barely breathe
>Starting to panic
>Walk to hospital (high and in the throes of a panic attack, not my best moment)
>Turns out my appendix burst

I almost died and the doctors still have no idea how my appendix burst without any prior symptoms of appendicitis.
>>
>>19413996
Uhh...if your appendix *burst* wouldn't you be dead? How do they prevent poisoning at that point?
>>
>>19413418
Dehydratation 101
>>
One time I was smoking spice on the balcony. I heard a voice of my mother say, "I wonder if James wants some donuts." 5 seconds later, she calls me and says, "Your brother bought a bunch of donuts. Do you want some?"
>>
>>19414013

A burst appendix isn't an automatic death sentence if you can get to the hospital in time. I only lived like two blocks away and luckily the surgeon was still there. Some old lady broke her hip so he got called in for the emergency surgery. I lucked out in a lot of ways that night.
>>
>>19414060
Don't smoke spice. Also don't do any other RCs.
>>
>>19413886
>the tv was saying horrible disgusting things
More info?
>>
My first time my friend holding the eyedropper "slipped" and squirted the entire thing in my mouth, roughly fifteen hits. What followed was thirteen hours of pure insanity. A few parts I can remember well because they left huge impressions on me and here's one of them.

I reached a dip in the trip where I had some semblance of awareness and had wandered off from my friends and found myself in their dark garage. I sat on the floor and fumbled with my phone until I was able to get music out of it, Pink Floyd's Darkside of the Moon. As I listened to "Speak To Me" start up with the weird laughing, noises, and screaming I could feel the acid kicking back up again. With the opening of the guitar and drums I opened my eyes and found myself somewhere else. I walked out of the garage and looked for my friends, but I was in a different house. I called for them and they came running, laughing and giggling on their trips as if nothing strange was happening. Then as they were standing there laughing I just got angry, angrier than I had ever been. I attacked my friends with my fist and my teeth, tracking them down until they were all dead. With my last friend gurgling blood I closed my eyes, sighed, and found myself somewhere else again.

I was in a garage again and once more walked out into an unfamiliar house to find my friends in a huge orgy. It weirded me out at first, but they convinced me to join. It went on for a while until once again I closed my eyes, sighed, and found myself in another dark garage. This went on over-and-over again for how many times I don't know. Every time I went someplace else it was like another opportunity for me to act in the most extreme fashion imaginable.
>>
File: 3eMqhAt.jpg (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3eMqhAt.jpg
474KB, 1920x1080px
>>19415160
The whole time this was going on I could hear Darkside of the Moon playing in the background over everything. Once Eclipse hit its crescendo it happened again, but this time I walked out into the original house to find my friends lounging on the couches, talking about philosophy and laughing at some of the concepts. I stood there staring at them for a bit, trying to figure out if this was the original place and I had finally 'leapt' home.

My friends asked what I was doing and I just muttered I was going to go have a smoke. I fell down to sit on the ground and lean against a wall and was shaking so hard I dropped my lighter a few times. As I sat there with my eyes closed, watching the visuals dance around my eyelids, I heard footsteps coming from up the drive way. My eyes snapped open and grew wide as I saw the person walking up was me. Just another me wearing the same clothes with a huge grin on his face and smoking his own cigarette. I couldn't do anything just sit there smoking, too stunned to speak. This other me chuckled and said "Don't worry, dude, chill out. We know what you've been doing and wanted to let you know it's okay. Every now and then one of us flips out and ruins a few other's lives. Universe is big and shit happens, man. So don't worry, we won't be coming for you or anything. Enjoy the rest of the trip, fucker." With that he stomped out his cigarette and walked away. I didn't hear any cars and this was in the boonies of Washington, so I would have heard a car or seen the headlights. In hindsight I should have run after him, but I was just sitting there questioning my reality too much to move for a while.

I've never told anyone this, not even my friends. Now you know the weirdest shit I've experienced in my life.
>>
>>19413886
What kinds of things?
>>
I was home alone tripping on six tabs of acid and I heard the dogs start going crazy (we have 8 dogs), which they do if a car is pulling up our gravel road. When I look out the window I saw a white pickup truck with tires in the bed flooring it up the driveway, so I grabbed my shirt and went outside and no one was there. I had a really eerie feeling for like an hour after that and just sat outside in the grass looking at the driveway for awhile, turns out the dogs never even were barking. I wonder what I saw
>>
>>19413886
I wanna know what you heard, one time I was tripping by myself but like 7 friends came over and I had to go to my room because to me they were all talking in grunts and one word sentences, really creepy
>>
>be me
>be the night before my birthday
>with my friends A, G, T, and J
>at A's house
>took 2 tabs of LSD
>parachuted around 500mg crystalline MDMA
>smoked some weed
>start to internalize conversation between A and T
>feel like they're subtly talking shit about me in front of my face because I'm too far gone to respond
>trapped in my own head with delusions of persecution
>also feel like I need to piss
>get up
>get to toilet
>find I can't piss or never needed to in the first place
>go back to friends
>whatever inane shit they're actually talking about I think they're talking about my pissing problem
>about an hour (maybe - what is time?) goes by
>one or two more trips to the bathroom
>delusions continue
>hallucinate that I pissed myself and they're talking about it
>start to panic as fear of humility sets in
con't
>>
File: aa9152961fe.jpg (4KB, 300x132px) Image search: [Google]
aa9152961fe.jpg
4KB, 300x132px
>>19415768
>leave and go sit in my car
>smoke some cigarettes and try to figure out if I actually pissed myself
>can't separate reality (didn't) from hallucination (did)
>am lost and alone
>text J for her to tell G to come help me in my car
>trust them more than A and T
>G comes outside
>also tripping
>laughs and tells me I'm just tripping and to just relax
>visual and tactile hallucination of wet fucking jeans persists
>everyone else comes outside
>G explains the situation to J, J relays to A and T
>A tries to console and deescalate my paranoia
>only what he says sounds passive-aggressive with a fake pity tone
>explain that they're not helping and that I will join them inside after a couple more cigarettes
>go back inside
>A offers me a pair of sweats and boxers to change into
>as soon as I change reality falls upon my jeans
>realize I just freaked out in front of four good friends
>sit and smoke some more and try to zone out for the rest of the night
>paranoid delusions of persecution persist mildly to this day
>>
>>19415773
don't do drugs kids
spooky ghosts will pee in your pants
>>
>>19415194
I think you might of skipped timelines
>>
File: 1500862960397.jpg (62KB, 650x674px) Image search: [Google]
1500862960397.jpg
62KB, 650x674px
Got stuck in a physical retching loop on acid. Couldn't stop puking up stomach acid, couldn't convince my body it was finished purging. Was by myself too. Had to take a cab home, no cabs would pick me up due to my drugged out state, after what felt like an eternity a taxi finally stopped for me. Had to ask him a dozen times to pull over for me to puke out of the car, made the high choice to tip him 30 dollars as he was my saviour. When I got home, I went to bed and felt my body and mind ripping through the universe fabric whatever, thought I was going to die. Overall pretty good day.
>>
File: positive drug story.png (354KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
positive drug story.png
354KB, 779x600px
>>19413399
what about a good trip?
>>
DXM on the end of the day I will have a look at the end of time and I will be there in the past or is it just a little bit of time to get back to you in a couple of hours five years ago I was in touch with you and your family are doing well.
>>
File: IMG_3668.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3668.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19413418
Was definitely the weed that caused the schizo feeling anon. LSD + marijuana is an awesome combo but usually is the combo that can send someone down a bad trip fast. I think experienced smokers underestimate it and it becomes such a norm in their lives that they sometimes forget how much it can amp things up when combined with other drugs.
>>
File: fuck.gif (1MB, 460x243px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
1MB, 460x243px
>>19413399
incoming schizo

>spent about a year and a half smoking weed 24/7
>total isolation, never seeing friends
>one night I heard a voice say "welcome to the network, you are basically a god now"
>I was already pretty self-conscious and paranoid at this point
>started hearing people talk about me in public, but real weird stuff, like "that's the guy who got helicopter"
>one day I saw a massive streak of white light flash in the sky, I thought it was a satellite for some reason
>referred to this as "home", I had to figure it all out and when I got it right I'd cry and go home
>also had this strange feeling, like there was a second body floating around and I could feel it, like I could move it around at will, open my eyes etc
>tons of song lyrics referencing it, like "as long as you feel it, i'm a believer"
>thought I was connected to two unknown forces, the left and the right, they both had different traits to please, like the left had dirty, fire, the moon and drumming, the right had money, water and OCD
>still havent figured it out
>still havent cried
>still havent gone home
>>
File: dream.gif (340KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
dream.gif
340KB, 200x113px
>>19416159
I've also had /that/ dream, if you've had it too you'll understand
>>
>>19415194
>>19415798
He may have crossed into different versions of reality
>>
>>19415798
>>19416205

Possibly. But it's also possible that my mind utilizes the blank canvas of the dark garage to send me into a crazy trip that was firmly grounded within my mind. The extremes of my behavior in these events could be the usually, somewhat, subdued desires being allowed to blossom and run wild in the psychedelic landscape of my mind. Though that doesn't explain the brief conversation with myself.

Who knows? Weird shit, either way.
>>
I mean, my friends and I almost got run over by a train on our last trip. If anyone wants to hear that story lmk.
>>
>>19414915>>19415211
>>19415363
It was like those paid programming commercials that come on after dark but it was asking if you had these crazy problems like it was normal one was about are your neighbors watching you stuff like that. Everything was going haywire for like 30 seconds and than it just stopped all of a sudden so then
I got up and went to bed
>>
>>19415773
holy shit, when I first started smoking weed I'd have delusions that I couldn't control my bladder.
I felt like I could no longer tell the difference between having wet and dry pants, or peeing and not peeing. I never actually pissed my pants but damn that shit wasn't cool.
>>
>>19417726
same here first time I got super stoned I felt like I peed myself like warm and everything, I was at a football game so that would have been really embarassing
>>
>>19413979
Take a couple of dabs and tell me you don't trip.

I've legit tripped harder on THC than on acid. Granted that I've never done a higher acid dose than 120ug
>>
>>19417978
>>19413979
seconding this

the most real hallucinations i've ever had were on weed edibles, more real than anything i've seen on acid or shrooms
i was in my room alone and heard a very unsettling scream. i couldn't tell where it came from, it almost sounded like it didn't have a specific place of origin
later i was listening to music and it started sounding like there were two different songs playing, i paused mine and took off my headphones and the other continued. went on for several minutes, again coming from really nowhere in particular
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.