[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK This thread is for the most zany conspiracy/whatever ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 20

File: 1501272934308s.jpg (7KB, 249x168px) Image search: [Google]
1501272934308s.jpg
7KB, 249x168px
OK This thread is for the most zany conspiracy/whatever ideas you have. Everythings is permitted in here.
My personal thoery: Alex jones is a fake robot, saying exactly what the elite want. The real alex jones realized he was pedalling the elite's agend, and he has been captured/escaped to another universe.
GO!
pic maybe related
>>
If you learn to follow through a synchronicity it will lead you to a quantum jump, landing in another universe closer to your true self, but you'll leave a dead body in the previous one.
>>
>>19413094
do you believe this to be true?
>>
>>19413057
lol what? AJ was an agent from the start, research into his feud with Bill Cooper. AJ has always been a cointel shill.

Yeah, he gets a lot of shit right, but he mixes in mad disinfo in with the truth so everything is obfuscated.
>>
>>19413057
We all live on my dick
>>
>>19413057
Alex Jones is a FAT robot; FTFY
>>
>>19414655
And it's flat
>>
File: imagine.jpg (318KB, 1424x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
318KB, 1424x1080px
>>19413057
Alex jones is bill hicks.
>>
>>19413094
no way, ive been really close to this. its like im in a synchronicity field or something.
>>
>>19414634
nahhh, you misread my post man. Alex never used to be a shill. He got captured long ago. We are under deeper surveillance than you think. What you see on infowars is a ROBOT, a literal android that looks like a human, but is really sophisticated alien tech underneath.
>>
File: duality vs reality.jpg (78KB, 564x403px) Image search: [Google]
duality vs reality.jpg
78KB, 564x403px
What if Interstellar distances are vastly distorted by a lensing effect caused by a black hole in our vicinity which forms a binary pair with our star. It is on an extremely large eccentric orbit were we (fortunately) never get within its event horizon. This black hole causes a variable warping effect on the geometry of timespace, distorting the apparent distances between objects.

If you want to get really out there, everything outside the Sol system is merely light which comes from within the Sol A system, bounces around Sol B for huge amounts of time, and then returns to Sol A in very long streams.

If you want to get really really out there, consider the possibility that if Sol B and Sol A's distance from each other changes the distance between objects, maybe it is the origin of the distance between objects at all. The distance and distinction between matter, and the concept of timespace in general, might merely be the consequence of the interacting gravitational fields of these two, for lack of a better term, gods.
>>
Flat earth theory:
- ties all conspiracies together
- ties all religion together
- ties all occult knowledge together
>>
>>19416552
>>19416537
sky pepe is solar b isnt it.
>>
edward snowden was killed ages ago by american gov. russia found out about this and put out a fake story about how he's there now. Russia can now release any bullshit they want about usa claiming it came from snowden and america has to play along or admit they killed him
>>
File: no_soup_for_you.png (26KB, 451x423px) Image search: [Google]
no_soup_for_you.png
26KB, 451x423px
>>19413057
The Khazarian Jews are a satanic sect within the regular Jews. They PURPOSEFULLY make the world hate Jews so that they can have periodic expulsions and purges which are really just mass human sacrifices by the Khazarians of THEIR OWN KIN.

You see, Satan demands human blood sacrifices in order to attain power. The most powerful sacrifice is your OWN FAMILY. When the Kahzarians have a "harvest" they both murder their own families, but also get rid of any less than excellent Jews from the tribe. This also serves to keep their numbers down. There can only be so many vampires at once.

The regular Jews THINK that they are "special" because the Khazarians "take care of them" with special treatment. That's why Jews are so ridiculously over represented in media, finance, and politics. They don't realize that unless they join the satanic Khasarian ranks they are just lambs being fattened up for the inevitable slaughter.

You would think after over 100 purges and expulsions the regular Jews would figure this out. I guess the lure of being "chosen" and the juicy nepotism can blind anybody.
>>
>>19419870
ahhh that explains it. So even if they WERE reptilian aliens, its still just one group who has been sacrificing their own kind for millennia. Also are you sure Satan is so bad? I read somewhere that Satan is actually the enemy of these Khazarians. Maybe they just tell that to the other jews though, to throw them off the scent of thier satanic practices.
>>
>>19414819
>>19415451

Partial credit.
>>
>>19414616
Yeah.. actually. I've been trying to analyse it critically after an OBE I had during a concert. And after questioning my sanity for months I found this place where I've occasionally found anons with similar experiences. That gives me courage to keep searching and plan to write about it when I find more.
>>
>>19415447
It's as if you're on the leading stream of the river, as it goes through his path downhill the mountain. Once you reach the sea of infinity you can become anyone with everything and chose the reality truest and closest to yourself.

Though it is a very bizarre experience, as in interdimentional consciousness travel to another plane of existence.
>>
>>19420467
it's* not his*
>>
File: RADIOtinfoilHEAD.jpg (353KB, 900x1129px) Image search: [Google]
RADIOtinfoilHEAD.jpg
353KB, 900x1129px
The 144,000 in the Bible are the number of souls on Earth -
all other 'humans' are vessels/beasts created by Satan. Once you realize this you begin to notice some really fucked up truths, particularly the 'people' in your life.

Think back to how you met your best friend/spouse - did things just click like a fairytale?
Realize they are likely a reptilian/demon planted in your life with the goal of damning your soul. Extremely selfish, lack personal hygiene, sniff profusely, lack basic crit thinking skills, reject once shared interests/opinions, aggressive in disagreements, unnecessary stress/drama, bad influence, lack responsibility, lie profusely - these are the traits of sociopaths, the glorious reptilian mind.
True souls are drawn to each other like magnets - consider now the people in your life who you really like, but arent that close with? The ones you see every couple months and it feels 'right' and is always drama free... why arent you choosing to spend more time with them? Conflicting schedules, or friends/loved ones dont like them, sound familiar?
Once you make these connections life gets darker - glitches in the matrix, dopplegangers everywhere, you see the evil in society, you become aware of your past and notice a lot of fucked shit happened to you and not others, you see connections and effects preemptively because you're aware of the game, you notice people are constantly observing you - that feeling when you turn and lock eyes with someone isnt random after a while.
And then it leads you to faith, because in the world of darkness it is the only thing that embodies goodness, empathy, and hope.
He told you only those who suffer are worthy. Do you truly love this life?

But hey, only crazy people would think they are being deceived by everyone, right?
And yet he is named The Great Deceiver.

If you had the power and time to manipulate everything in pursuit of your goal, what lengths would you go to?
Know always that he wants your soul.
>>
>>19421276

>personal hygiene, sniff profusely

My allergies are bad and I ate some beans, I'm a demon!?

Neat!

I consider super clean "men" to not be men at all, but sissy bitch-asses.
>>
>>19419870
This guy gets it. There's a quote from a former governor of New York saying that a holocaust was happening to the jews back in the 1919. He was even saying that it was 6 million jews suffering at the time.

The article was called The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop! if anyone is interested.
>>
>>19422649
That's some intense perpetuation of toxic masculinity
>>
File: timecube.gif (4KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
timecube.gif
4KB, 144x144px
http://timecube.2enp.com/
>>
>>19413094
don't believe the synchronicity meme
new age revival and angel numbers are a plot
to send you chasing after a white rabbit like a dog track
constant loop.

i made this up though so who knows if it's real
>>
1/4 of all people are telepathic "demons" who have infiltrated mankind in hopes of replacing us for good. They are utterly evil, but have the capability to imitate human interaction nearly perfectly.

Once they reach a point where they have at least 3/4 of the world's population they will drop the act and start hearding people into cities made out of cages, where they will endlessly torture and play with the remaining humans, forcing humans to have children who will then be tortured and used in turn.

They have infiltrated very high positions in human society but can be detected if you know what to look for. For example, they have immense trouble pronouncing certain words, can't stand some very normal food ingredients and have abnormal sexual preferences. They also age a lot slower than humans.

They are telepathic, and are constantly conversating among themselves through undetectable means, planning out future events and faking conflicts to fuel their own interests. Their telepathy is also completely unblockable for their kind, meaning no individual can plan anything without the others being able to read their intent. This is of little consequence however, as they all have the same goal. The language they "speak" to each utter is completely alien and incomprehensible to the human mind, it defies logic and cannot be learned by humans.

In the event that one of theirs dies without the capability to make the funeral "invisible", the demon mind will as a last subconscious action condense all of its essence into a dark heavy liquid that will remain inside their spine, leaving behind an almost human corpse.

To make sure that their end plan will be a success they have members in every city of every country. It's almost impossible that you wouldn't know someone who was actually one of them.
>>
>>19423267
do not believe this, demons are trying to save us from this bullshit. selling your selves to them removes you from secret process of government sky agency. Don't worry though proof is going to be provided soon. Stay tuned kids
>begone shit poster off to the rapture with you.
>>
>>19423298
Nice try psycho-demon, I'm onto you
>>
>>19423070

Grow some BALLS!

Faggot.
>>
File: roar.jpg (71KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
roar.jpg
71KB, 300x300px
>>19423312
was it how i posted it, i felt this was a very convincing human post.
>>
>>19423267

>The language they "speak" to each utter is completely alien and incomprehensible to the human mind, it defies logic and cannot be learned by humans.

It does not defy logic, it is in humanities birthright to ascend and understand it.
>>
>>19420430
Can you go deeper on the subject here? I find it compelling as hell
>>
>>19413094
How to follow synchronicity?
Is synchronicity repeatedly seeing 1111 and 444?
I have been seeing 1111 for a long time and recently 444 every day as well.
It's weird because when I first read about these things I was only seeing 1111 (which I've been seeing even before jumping into rabbit hole) and so, I never thought it could be anything since I don't see anything else like 444 or 222.
Few weeks ago, now I see 444 often which is weird cuz I read somewhere that synchronicity is matrix within matrix
>>
File: 1J6QyCz.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1J6QyCz.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>19413057
The US government invaded Iraq to steal the body of Nimrod/Osirus/Baal so they could resurrect him, and resurrect him to rule the world from the seat of power that is the Deep State

>The Catholic (and all derived denominations including Orthodox, Protestant, Gnostic, and Fringe followings) Church is a bastardization of Jesus' teaching that was set up by Satan to fool the world into following a one-world-religion. They removed books such as Enoch from the canon, introduced Mary worship and idolatry in the form of saints and angels to mock God (YHWH).

>Talmudic Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Pagan/New Age cults are worshipping Nephilim spirits and fallen angels. Don't believe me? Compare Satan to Shiva, Saturn, Hades, Loki, etc. Keep looking with this in mind and you'll understand.

>There is a layer in the world where spirits of Nephilim, Holy Angels, spirits of the dead that interact/influence the physical world. People can blur into the Spirit Layer through fasting meditation, prophetic anointment by YHWH, certain places/times of year where the layer is weak in places, or can be glimpsed by psychedelic drugs, like Cannabis, LSD, DMT/Ayahuasca, shrooms, etc.
>>
>>19423070

{You could always clean it with your sissy tongue like you've always dreamed}

Does baby cumsock play dress up?!
>>
>>19418294
Why cover that up though not like he isn't an enemy of the state already
>>
>>19423908
Rob Skiba?
>>
>>19424911
Yeah bro, what's up? Besides the non-existent curvature of the flat earth anyways.

j/k m8
>>
>>19416552
>flat earth theory makes sense of everything that doesnt make sense therefore it's true
brilliant
>>
>>19424884
>>19423323
Gotta ask; why did you reply twice, 8 hours apart? That is advanced autism
>>
File: afteraweekofpol.jpg (56KB, 596x463px) Image search: [Google]
afteraweekofpol.jpg
56KB, 596x463px
>>19415451
I know they have some tech like that, but how advanced is it? Alex Jones doens't seem like a Robot since his life is pretty public.Haven't looked too much into it, any resources would be helpful.
He being a shill from the beginning is right though.
>>
>>19423908
>>The Catholic (and all derived denominations including Orthodox, Protestant, Gnostic, and Fringe followings) Church is a bastardization of Jesus' teaching that was set up by Satan to fool the world into following a one-world-religion. They removed books such as Enoch from the canon, introduced Mary worship and idolatry in the form of saints and angels to mock God (YHWH).
Replace "Satan" with "evil, powerhungry people" and you're factually correct.
>>
File: flatearth.jpg (57KB, 960x824px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.jpg
57KB, 960x824px
>>19416552
Hmm, that's more a bottom up approach. I went top down. Pizza gate -> Satanic pedos -> Religions then I found Flat earth based on the Bible.
The only thing about Flat Earthers, they make it seem it's the ultimate conspiracy theory, they don't look deeper at why or don't articulate their point well enough. Or fail to realize, most people don't even care enough if they are being lied to.
>>
>>19425449

Thanks.
>>
File: Saturn Worship.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn Worship.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19419870
Maybe I been on the same websites and in an echo chamber, but do most people not know this if they are researching conspiracy theories? It took me 2 months to figure this out from a base level of 0.
Satan and demons/nephilim explain every paranormal thing out there and it helps you guide through it.

>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

(Speaking to Jews) > Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (John 8:44)
>>
File: reassuringlie.jpg (49KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
reassuringlie.jpg
49KB, 480x350px
>>19425514
True

We are in a golden age of entertainment and food, if either fails there will be reactions.

Otherwise propaganda is too strong.

Its incredible how pissed people get at just INTRODUCING the possibility of flat earth and problems with the heliocentric theory. Its wild.

Pizzagate too! I talk about it and people totally dismiss it but go nuts about trump and retarded shit.
>>
File: st_Anthony.jpg (101KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
st_Anthony.jpg
101KB, 640x1136px
>>19421276
Interesting. I think the 144k refer to virgins though( I should have waited :( ). But I think more logically is that other people that haven't been that corrupted by satan ( we all have to varying extents) are drawn to each other, or those with faith or on the path to it. I was an atheist not too long ago, I felt happy for a while but lost, once I found about MK ultra and other things, cut that out of my life, got fit, and it opened my mind.
>>
File: stainoaryearth.jpg (92KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
stainoaryearth.jpg
92KB, 720x720px
>>19425536
If you are aware that everything in the media is a psy-op, know that everyone is conditioned (you and me included) to have some sort of belief set. Read psychology books, learn how to deprogram people and start of with little tibits of information. Come from every angle, I convinced a few people of the bigger pictures, but some remain willfully ignorant.
Flat earth is a psy-op (I cannot say for certain the shape of the earth but lean toward "flat" and unmoving), it's to lump them as crazy. Same thing as conspiracy thoerists in movies, make us seem like crazies. Wouldn't be surprised if there some conspiracy theoriest in a movie smoking a blunt going,"dude lmao, what if the earth is actually flat?" and everyone laughing at him.
>>
File: debunkflatearth.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
debunkflatearth.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>19425613
You have to remain objective and not come out all at once. Also using the phrase 'flat earth' triggers people. Arguing against the 'heliocentric theory' seems to be more effective.

I agree, everyone on some level is programmed.

Where is that pic from? Dump more if possible
>>
File: Project BlueBeam.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Project BlueBeam.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19425626
Go to any flat earth thread, people will dump them. I stay away from Flat earth discussions not my interest at the moment, more into looking at Mystery Babylon and Biblical prophecy these days.
Here's project blue beam, you can make the connection how Flat earth and aliens tie into it.
>>
File: 1502406872717.jpg (64KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
1502406872717.jpg
64KB, 640x434px
flat earthers are hard to listen to
>>
>>19413057
Jfk's death was actually a suicide.
>>
>>19425510
Yes, but who influenced them to do that?

Read the Book of Jasher and the writings of Josephus. Book I, chapter 4 of the Antiquities of the Jews reads:

>Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah, a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it was through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny, seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence on his power. He also said he would be revenged on God, if he should have a mind to drown the world again; for that he would build a tower too high for the waters to be able to reach! and that he would avenge himself on God for destroying their forefathers !

>Now the multitude were very ready to follow the determination of Nimrod, and to esteem it a piece of cowardice to submit to God; and they built a tower, neither sparing any pains, nor being in any degree negligent about the work: and, by reason of the multitude of hands employed in it, it grew very high, sooner than any one could expect; but the thickness of it was so great, and it was so strongly built, that thereby its great height seemed, upon the view, to be less than it really was. It was built of burnt brick, cemented together with mortar, made of bitumen, that it might not be liable to admit water. When God saw that they acted so madly, he did not resolve to destroy them utterly, since they were not grown wiser by the destruction of the former sinners; but he caused a tumult among them, by producing in them divers languages, and causing that, through the multitude of those languages, they should not be able to understand one another.

Never trust a ruler, even the well-intentioned ones.
>>
>>19425714

Don't worry, if I was evil and stupid I'd cling to being "just stardust in a huuuuge universe!" as a safety mechanism to stop me from feeling like a complete loser in the eyes of divinity due to my horrid past. Just like you.

I'm on your side, if you want to be an evil loser in a cold universe and satisfy your perversion... lord KNOWS I'm on your side! {Lord sees us on a very small flat earth plain I'm on your side!}

Go be evil, but your planet will not be flat anymore, it will be a nice cucksphere in your little bubble land where you can feel gangster just like me!
>>
File: totaleclipseimage.jpg (28KB, 491x409px) Image search: [Google]
totaleclipseimage.jpg
28KB, 491x409px
The Black Snake Prophecy from some of the remaining Indian tribes in the U.S. could be the coming eclipse. I realize they have already protested the oil pipeline running through their lands, and have already said the pipeline is the "black snake". However, supposedly the Lakota and Hopi shamans had the same vision of this "black snake". The Lakota were said to be the masters of the earth supposedly. If this is true, then it makes sense to say the oil pipeline was their "black snake". I'm curious about the Hopi interpretation of it though. Supposedly they were masters of astrology, and they too believed in this concept of a "black snake" coming through their lands as being a terrible omen for their people. I thought it interesting though that the coming eclipse is going to run exclusively through the U.S. and create a "black snake", if you will, through the entire country with it's shadow.
>>
>>19426411
false equivalency just being used like paint.
justify away and ill pretend to be butthurt by your verbal diarrhea
>>
>>19426411

lol cucksphere, yeah ballers are pretty cucked, they suck balls.
>>
File: No-Germs.jpg (21KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
No-Germs.jpg
21KB, 250x210px
GERMS DON'T EXIST!
>>
>>19423227
I wouldn't have believe it either but I had a really bizarre experience before I found out about syncs. But now that I've been searching for them it has been more elusive to sync the entire event. From time to time I have the common semi-credible syncs anons describe on /x/, but nothing like the one that made me believe we are living something outstandingly insteresting.
>>
>>19421276
The odds of you being real yourself are pretty low then, retard.
>>
>>19423339
Hello there Satan. Why is it a right for humanity to ascend?

>It does not defy logic
In the sense that is a critical thought process that improves understanding of human capabilities, right?
>>
>>19427595

the
>>
>>19427616

They exist, but they are demonic and caused by karmic leftovers.
>>
>>19426309
>>19426309
>Muh peoples wont submitt to me after i drowned them
>hah now you all speak different languages and can't work together
>e-e-everyone l-likes me , r-r-right? b-be my friend?
God is the biggest autist to ever exist.
>>
>>19423448
That's what've been asking myself too, and I think it is more a How to than a What to follow, as you said.
For what concerns me it's helpful to follow your immediate instinct or the thought you were considering right after you recognize the synchronicity. Don't just pay attention to numbers, pay attention for your thoughts and have a true intent, something you really want that will help you better yourself and not cause any harm. After this towards your next cue in the synchronicity is to have no fear and ask What now? Well you can solve only part of that question involving you so ask What can I do now? and go for it. It is an impulsive behavior as if your mind is also in-sync and is guiding you to what to do.
Consider this as if your thoughts are not actually yours, and a sync-event is that one thought that is actually being created by you.
Just please don't be too reckless, try not to worry your loved ones when "following your dreams".
>>
>>19425536
Flat earth is a psy-op to enlighten the ones deserving and willing to see. Its bizarre how propaghanda and lack of self-purpose can ravel mindsets to unthinkable levels. The cringy part is how abused this power is.

Believe whatever you want but don't fall to the engineered emotions. Try to relate in what make us all similar please.
>>
>>19423341
It was the most insane thing I've let me do in a public space, but it was necessary and the best to happen in my normie life. It did involve weed but nothing more, well also the will to go insane and not giving a shit about it.

I'm writing the full story right now and plan on posting it here when it's well narrated. Or make a thread about it eventually.

What I can tell for now is that it has made me believe that the path to be free from ego (gnosis related) and its implications requires to recognize and overcome the ultimate fear. I want to replicate the experience and as for now I think synchronicites are a deep mindset true desire being manifested (consider the unknowns capabilities of the brain), and by overcoming fear you can follow the silver linings disposed in a sync-event towards your desired goal or in the case of the quantum jump, towards another dimention.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.