[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK. So if the Old Testament God was le demiurge archon and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

OK.

So if the Old Testament God was le demiurge archon and the New Testament is about the emergence of level 99 hermetic wizard Jesus Christ finding away to just bypass the Demiurge straight to the primal stream of creation... how does one exactly gain his favor? I refuse to believe saying some prayer like acknowledging him as the son of god will do jack shit for my salvation. Let me get real to heal here; how do I actually tap into true salvation? Need practical instructions beyond following modern day institutionalized Christianity.

pic unrelated - just a cool tombstone.
>>
File: REM-window.jpg (10KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
REM-window.jpg
10KB, 468x351px
>>19412643
I think you understimate how much a 99 level wizard can do.
>>
>>19412648

I heard Jesus duked it out with the best of them.
Educate me on the possibilities.
>>
Bampu.
>>
>>19412659
so this nigga basically went into the desert to think about stuff and then whoever satan is ,because i dont even fucking know what to believe anymore, told him "lets rule this bitch" and jesus said "nah" then he took all of our spiritual baggage and died with it, so hes basically our ultimate taxmaster saving us from debtors jail= hell (i guess). basically if theres one dude out there actually cheering for you, humans, and home team earth its our man Jesus so just thank him for being swell.
>>
>>19412643
dude how can i follow jesus except i dont want to follow the ways he explicitly tells us how in his "my diary desu"
>>
>>19412923
shit bro you cant have the cake and eat it too
its not so much a diary as just a guideline on how not to be a cock. when you distill from the arrogant wording of the human writers you get this:
Im the realest real to ever real so dont even worry about it.
i'm so real i'm not in your shit, so if you put me in shit don't pray to it because its just a picture.
everybody is the same, me, so don't hurt shit because it hurts, you prick.
don't take shit because emotions hurt too and you're being a cock by not contributing.
don't bang your boys wife because that's being a cock.
Just dont be a cock (human vices, being judgemental, hedonism, immorality) and nobody will want to kill you. but if you do die you can come chill with me for a while.
Don't you ever touch my homes away from homes(temples) you go there we talk you leave thats it.

then somehow after he told these questionable desert folks about it and they mulligan'ed he sent his own boy down who was the perfect guy because he was god and you get the rest.
>>
File: the-spirit.jpg (54KB, 692x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-spirit.jpg
54KB, 692x720px
>>19412643
Nothing else is required.
Just try your best to love others and you will be taken care of.
>>
>>19412919
t-thank you Jesus senpai
>>
>>19412643
Thank you for asking, so that I might take a moment of your time to answer, if you read this post.

You are unconditionally thinking of something, and this statement is true. If you deny that stated truth, you will do so by thinking of something other than the truth of that statement. If you do not think of the truth of that statement, and you do not think of something other than the truth of that statement, then you will think of some second statement other than the truth of that first statement and something other than the truth of that statement.

That second statement is something you thinking of unconditionally of the truth of that first statement, therefor you are unconditionally thinking of something and this statement is true.

There is no escape from this logic. You will always exist.

You are a conscious being, who can choose what you believe you are thinking about. You are not a conscious being who can choose whether or not you are thinking about something unconditionally. You can only choose what you believe you are unconditionally thinking about. Regardless of what you are thinking about here and now, there is always a core belief that exists unconditionally, which allows you to know that you were thinking about something in the first place.

You can choose to believe that core belief is Love. You can freely define what that logical abstraction means, relative to your own perception. There are conscious beings in this universe that don't have the freewill to do what you do; their core belief is not made available to them. Their belief systems are chosen for them, and they can merely observe. Since you are not one of those conscious beings, you have the power to define your core belief as anything you choose.

Jeshua chose to believe that the unconditional thinking that's always going to exist for a human with a soul, was Love. You are free to follow his example as you choose, or not if you choose that.
>>
>>19412643

The bible is an obfuscated walkthrough for becoming Super Sand. Get more daoism and buddhism in your life, then start reading between the lines, homie.
>>
>>19412643
stop swallowing their poison. gnosticism is a trick of the devil. there is no difference between the "god of the old" and the "god of the new." there is One God, Father Son and Holy Spirit. His word is trustworthy and true. if your heart honestly seeks the things of God, for the glory of His name and not for your own selfish gain, He will come to you. and on that day you will have a choice to make: to live in and serve the light, or to continue to dwell in darkness as you are right now. but i am telling you with no deceit in my heart that if you go on asking, you WILL receive. if you go on seeking, you WILL find. if you go on knocking, the door WILL be opened for you. seek the things of God with an earnest and pure heart and He will come and make his home with you. I pray in the name of the true God and Lord over all creation, Father, Son and Holy spirit, that your eyes may be opened and that your ears made well, so that you may see and hear and understand and know that Jesus Christ is who he says he is. Amen. Lord, may your name be glorified. Amen.
>>
>>19413078
thanks for your worthless ramblings.
>>
"Energy goes where Attention flows"

Focus on on jesus and desire to be with him more than anything, Your spirit will begin to synchronize with his once that happens the holy spirit will enter you. Thus will be the beginning of your true spiritual life.

Or you can sin and be an edgy bastard on 4chan and be destroyed.
>>
>>19413170
>destroyed
Christians sure are a destructive lot, aren't they?
>>
>>19413190
Not as bad as the moslems.
>>
>>19413196
No Muslim has ever threatened to destroy me for my way of life.
>>
>>19413190
Not anymore than any other human.
>>
>>19413247
Literally, two Christians in the past week are the only people have ever threatened to destroy me.
>>
>>19413264
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WBdYiCFR0M

read those lyrics
>>
>>19413142
no no no. stop swallowing the posin of the devil I KNOW the true creator there will be no rapture no one will save you. the devil whrote the bible and pretended to be god like bastards grieving a server and pretending to be staff, your a cunt that thinks just because someone is powerfull thay are right, I wisper to the nodes for forgiveing understanding for you.
after you die hide in the darkness for there is a reson that it Is there,it is there to protect you from that evil maskeradeing as light
>>
The Bible is basically the book version of Gurren Lagann. It's not really about "talk EXACTLY like this guy, follow EXACTLY what this guy does, etc", it's a metaphor and record of someone self-actualizing. If HE could pierce the heavens, why not you?
>>
>>19412919
This, basically.
Thank you Jesus, I pray you continue to show me the path
>>
demiurge = god = satan

ultimate pill
>>
>>19413946
Underrated post.
>>
>>19413078

What if I can't change my core belief? I've tried everything (getting in shape, meditation,affirmations, reading books, self help, workshops, career, being social, being alone, drugs, being fabulously poor, being fabulously wealthy, surrendering up Jesus) every time though, it never sticks, my shadow higher self derail it, and I experience more and more crippling loss.

No matter how I try and move forward and create a life worth living (and how I can actually pull it off), my shadow or higher self (who I'm sure just abandons me until I'm on the verge of suicide) or whatever always fucks me. This shit ingrained and it just doesn't heal or go away.l
>>
>>19412643
Basically everything you said is incorrect
>>
File: END.jpg (214KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
END.jpg
214KB, 1600x924px
>>19412919
really does it fucking seem like it went down like that? the bankers killed Jesus and not the santanic fucks rule the world
we are brain washed by them in every part of our life earth has become a willing satanic death cult NO ONE IS STANDING UP AND SAYING NO NOT ONLY SINGLE PERSON.

AND THAT IS WHY PIC RELATED IS COMING NEXT MONTH

REVELATION 12.1
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
>>
File: lovingkindness.jpg (42KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
lovingkindness.jpg
42KB, 768x432px
>>19415797

Best of luck anon. Just remember, the only things you really need to live in modern soceity are food, a roof over your head and maybe airconditioning/heating. Alot of people, both past and present, would consider that a "success" in life. Not everyone can be a Billionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o
>>
Jesus wanted us to have what the Demiurge tried to keep us from.

The "Lord" Archon of the OT banished us from the Garden because he feared we would eat from the Tree of Life and gain the same long life as them.

But Jesus tried to give us Eternal Life at the Last Supper. He tried to give us the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

If you knew more about the gods you would know that the Bread and the Elixir is the food that gives them life.

And that Adapa was refused this immortality because he was following what one of the Archons said to do.

This is a really important old myth for you to understand this stuff.

Alchemists know about it because we are interested in completing the Great Work.
>>
File: Bones_logo.jpg (61KB, 346x328px) Image search: [Google]
Bones_logo.jpg
61KB, 346x328px
>>19415848

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet:

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
>>19415854
WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT BS? for real open your eyes to the world around you.

9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. 10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. 11 Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit,[g] serve the Lord. 12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 13 Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly.[h] Never be wise in your own sight. 17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it[i] to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” 20 To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
>>
>>19415902

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all."

"Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

"Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being. If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you. For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death."
>>
>>19412643
>how do I actually tap into true salvation?
Well, firstly you'd want out of christianity.
Now seek God outside of religion.
There, much better.
>>
>>19412919

My sentiment is pretty much:
>>19413015

You're getting pretty close to guilt-tripping me into worshiping Jesus here. Can I just revere and love him in a similar way I do for Lady Kannon/Guanyin?
>>
>>19415844

True sentiment, but the soul of man yearns to discovers new wonders in the world.

It's a blessing and a curse. Most animals could sit by idly until they die if such basic needs were always met. But me, personally, I suffer from a constant anxiety and self-loathing. I'd like to just always be relaxed and joyful without stagnating. I know such a thing must be possible. But... excuse me, I'm rambling aimlessly. Your sentiment is a good one.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.