[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The night i bought this book i ran over a wild rabbit with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: IMAG5655.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG5655.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
The night i bought this book i ran over a wild rabbit with my bike. The rabbit jumped underneath my tire on a dark path while i pedaled at roughly 16 mph. It creeped me out once j remembered what i bought that day. Do you think there is any significance there? And by the way i dont really know what this book is about or what it contains i just saw that it was related to the ars notoria which i also own but have not read. Please discuss.
>>
El bumperino
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-33-49.png (151KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-08-11-33-49.png
151KB, 720x1280px
>>19412145
It's funny you say that anon, the second I ordered these books (testament of solomon, greater and lesser keys, book of knowledge) a cricket appeared right next to me on the couch. I have a clean house and have never found one of those indoors before, and it wasn't a kind I had ever seen.
>>
File: findhim.jpg (722B, 6x124px) Image search: [Google]
findhim.jpg
722B, 6x124px
>>19412440
>>19412145
Don't under estimate the synchronism of events that seem mystical. That's how mystical/faith/mental based experiences happen. They are supposed to be remarkable to you and mundane to the masses its a sign for you.
>>
>>19412455
This.
>>
>>19412145
>>19412440
Its just my opinion but those books have nothing new to offer to the paranormal inspired
>no bully just opinion
even if you don't think you know whats in those books you do its in your knowledge base because you know things that would've made most of those writers weep in fear and to you its mundane. Unless your just looking for a read, which IMO get the pdf version and use your money on future based experiments or knowledge. Technomancy techno/hermeticism
>>
>>19412469
>Its just my opinion but those books have nothing new to offer to the paranormal inspired
Okay, that's fine, they've been around for hundreds of years
>even if you don't think you know whats in those books you do its in your knowledge base because you know things that would've made most of those writers weep in fear and to you its mundane
.....I know the contents of a book I've never read because I know things someone in the past didn't? What, that cars and cellphones exist?
>technomancy
Alright I would tell you to fuck off to >>/x/ but we are already here, so fuck off back to >>/tg/ and play less shadowrun
>>
File: luigiboard2.jpg (136KB, 554x767px) Image search: [Google]
luigiboard2.jpg
136KB, 554x767px
>>19412485
I guess I over estimated you and your knowledge. Because you've made your way to /X and I'm sure have had a passing slight interest at maybe some point in occult based knowledge that you already know more then those writers. Maybe not I'm learning that being optimistic is a curse and a blessing and I shouldn't guess what you know and really shouldn't give a fuck.
>but I do give a fuck and I encourage people to realize what they already know
These books have been studied and rewritten into cartoons. You know the symbols you've seen the rituals, you've heard the phrases and you did tell me to fuck off.
Normal behavior for men of certain talents, your uninitiated for a reason and I guess that's a good thing because IRL I don't think you telling me to fuck off for saying your smarter then you think would end the same, obviously your aggressive or upset but don't be so ignorant that you hold yourself back.
>>
>>19412573
What an elaborate way to say you're triggered

I want roleplayers to fuck off. And before you futilely claim you are not one, speak in concrete terms or shove your babble up your ass. Then start posting with a tripcode so I know who to filter.
>>
File: copstomp.png (359KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
copstomp.png
359KB, 480x639px
>>19412606
>Despair
>Despair code
>loss of hope
I'm a roleplayer because I know the magic behind the phrase, once the world is a stage we are all actors.
But why are you so toxic about it? Also I live this life I'm more then a mere roleplayer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.