[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck. Ive imagined spooky, scary things before. I had night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1499990059373.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1499990059373.gif
360KB, 500x375px
Holy fuck. Ive imagined spooky, scary things before. I had night terrors almost everynight until I was a teen. But I have never had experiences like the terrifying dream I just had. Here goes.

I woke up, but half awake, as if I were sleepwalking (I was still in bed though). Ive felt it before, so I figured thats what it was. There was a loud sound in my room like a box had fallen (just moved into a house) Then my arms started moving forward, until I felt something in front of me. At first I thought it was the bed and I was just disoriented. Then I felt out the shape of a body. It was definitely female but the head was hanging far above me as if its neck were a branch. I felt a face where the head should be and then the neck...it was at least as long as my arm and all of a sudden I grabbed its neck and started strangling it with all of my force, out of fear for what was above me while I slept. Then I heard a womans cry come from it, and when I felt its neck again it was normal now and I could hear my mother's voice. I felt around me in the pitch black darkness and realized it wasnt my bed or my room. Had I walked downstairs in my sleep only to attack my mother? When I let go, I felt the body change to its original form with the long neck, and a shrunken face on a bulbous head. I felt an enormous weight press against me. I was still laying on my side and I realized I was frozen. Completely paralyzed. The thing above me came close and started to make sounds and groans like it was pissed off and it started shaking like it had parkinson's disease. I was terrified for so many reasons at this point.
>continued
>>
Between the monster person, the strangling, the lucid sleepwalk feeling, and the paralysis, I had never felt a feeling like that. Ive never really had any irrational fears besides that of death and suffering. Reading about monsters, demons, and outer gods never really gave me any sense of being spooked or scared. But for some reason I am still unable to move anything except my arms. I dont even know if I am awake right now and whether or not that experience was real. I have to wake up for work in a good couple of hours but I am too scared to sleep. Please, if any anons have had a similar experience or have anything to help me figure out what just happened, I would be grateful.

P.S. I am in my bed now. I think some time passed since those events. I cant even imagine sleeping near or within range of anyone again. Im more afraid of what I might do in my sleep.
>>
File: 800px-Burne-Jones-le-Vampire.jpg (185KB, 800x1129px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Burne-Jones-le-Vampire.jpg
185KB, 800x1129px
Don't worry Anon, you've had some rough times recently. When the sun comes up everything will be better, I'm sure. Try to relax and don't be alte for work
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.