[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I had a theory about what causes what some call the Mandela

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Hi /x/, I had a theory about what causes what some call the Mandela Effect.

I get that it's supposed to be where we as a group have the experience where we have a perceived paradox in memories about something, i.e. fruit loops compared to froot loops.

What if the multiverse is collapsing and we're all being sucked back to earth prime for the end and a rebirth.
>>
>>19411625
I have a theory: What if we have so much information going through our minds over a lifetime that we remember things incorrectly from time to time?

Go with Occam's Razor, 'cause the shit you're spouting sounds like the stuff a hobo mumbles to himself. Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>19411625
Is that picture s'posed to look like a skull?
>>
>>19411652
yeh it's an optical illusion
>>
>>19411642
Wow.man, why so harsh? It's only speculation, do you not like it when people speculate about things?

How are you such an expert that you're capable of shutting people down about things? Do you have actual verifiable data on this? Do you have proof that an ME is truly impossible? I'd like to see it, that way I can stop thinking king about it thank you.
>>
>>19411642
So it's your stated opinion that there's no multiverse?
>>
>>19411665
Not him but speculation like this isn't entertaining to me either because it's grounded too much in fiction and behind too many "what if"s.
Yes, I know modern /x/ loves when shit's behind as many "what if"s and "they dont want you to know"s as possible but the few people that don't just browse for the sole purpose of escapism and role playing don't.

I could speculate that there's an invisible, microscopic clone of Elvis Presley in your head that farts all the time but the farts disappear into another dimension shortly after leaving his ass so you can't measure them.
But I don't see why that speculation deserves a thread on /x/.
>>
>>19411665
Not the guy you replied to, but these mandela effect believers do not understand how chaos theory and generall the butterfly effect work.

If one day you wake up, and everything is normal except a name of some fucking cartoon and you think a switch happened in the multiverse then you're either dumb as fuck or simply delusional.

For example; if Microsoft was name Macrosoft from the beginning, literally every single in the world would have changed.

Notice not COULD have but WOULD have, as in FACT. To simplify this even further, have you ever played billiard? The first strike affects the whole game, and every other way you strik will have thousands if not millions of options how the game is going to be played and be finished.
>>
>>19411676
>There's never a discussion about legit spooky stuff because it's always 'guys what if the earth is flat muh end of the world'

If were just here to sling shit I'd rather we went nuclear and only posted works of fiction. At least they're actually scary.
>>
>>19411676
Paranormal.And science are.pretty darn close.to one another on alot of levels. I could care less to how many what ifs, or whatever there is. It might be conjecture and idle speculation, but it's still within the realm of possibility, and thus deserving of thought. I hate to say it, but if you're uptight about thinking, I don't know what to tell you.

>>19411695
Chaos theory linked with a multidimensional theory would actually make a case for the butterfly effect on the whole scale of the multiverse. Wherein at this point in time, with the population as large as it is, every decision made can help spark an unholy number of slightly different universes. And it's possible that whenever a split occurs, one could be phased into a dimension where things don't make sense at times.
>>
>>19411736
'within the realms of possibility' doesn't mean 'something I was able to think about'. As far as we know there's not even a multiverse, that in itself is wild speculation, so OP is speculating on speculation. That leaves the realm of possible and becomes pure fantasy in my opinion. I don't think it's closed thinking to be rational, you can be open minded without and stay logical.
>>
>>19411625
>froot loops
Is off brand cereal.
>Mandella died in prison
Yes he did and the Jewish powers that be found an obscure actor to replace him that just so happened to be Morgan Freeman's father.
>>
>>19411728
There's a lot of legit spooky stuff. It's just trodden ground at this point. See the sticky. That's why the topics are becoming sillier.

>>19411736
>still within the realms of possibility and thus deserving of thought
No. Many things discussed here are not in the realms of possibility anymore and also not anything that could be possible IN IMAGINATION is deserving of thought.
You try to spin it as if just because I don't like to waste my time with thinking about this I don't like thinking which is ironic because half assed "theories" about mutliverses and timelines aren't anything novel or demanding of complex thoughts.
You're not on some intellectual endeavour, you're posting "what if"s on 4chan's most naive board.

>what if the multiverse is collapsing
and we're all being sucked back to eath prime for the end and a rebirth
What if none of that has anything to do with reality? What a fun thought experiment.
>>
>>19411667
Prove it.
>>
>>19411736
But that doesn't make sense, and would lead to a paradox.

I'm sorry, the mandela effect is pure bullshit and you just don't remember things correctly.
>>
For those who are actually open minded and willing to look for the truth:
In the novel 1984, the government routinely alter the public's recollection of the past to fit with the present political climate - "We've always been at war with Eastasia" / "We've always been at war with Oceania"

Shills will tell you that it's "timelines melding" or "universes collapsing" just to grab your attention and lead you away from finding the truth. But make no mistake, the ME is a psyop. All the small things, like cereal names, are just test runs. When they need to alter past events, they're done so quietly and effectively, replacing large amounts of information with the flick of a switch.

If you want to know who's the perpetrator behind this today, then think about who it is that provides most people with all the tiny bits of information they're looking for. Where do you go when you're looking for something online? Does the same souce by any chance also have access to your private correspondence, or your smartphone GPS coordinates, or suggest you videos to watch on your spare time?

Naah, just kidding. It's probably nothing.
>>
>>19411642
>Occam's Razor
in direction contradiction with "Truth is stranger than fiction"
>>
>>19412152
No it's not. Plus they're talking about very different things.
>>
File: spoopyshoes.png (78KB, 321x185px) Image search: [Google]
spoopyshoes.png
78KB, 321x185px
>>19412104
Do you know how much time, money, and man power would be needed to watch everyone's moves and erase hard evidence? You are nuckin futs ny migga.
>>
>>19412168
And here comes the shills...
>>
>>19411695
There are infinite universes that vary from a small change like fruit loops to froot to lets say fucking dolphins rule the earth its infinite possibilities that could happen. if microsoft changed its name dosent mean everything else has too in that universe
>>
>>19412104
>the government routinely alter the public's recollection of the past to fit with the present political climate
I don't think this applies to Bearenstiggles but it's good to keep in mind.
>>
>>19412179
>wow you disagree with me so you must be a paid shill huhuhuhuhu
Fuck off you absent minded, delusional, disconnected to the point of autism fuck.
>>
File: silly.gif (2MB, 439x301px) Image search: [Google]
silly.gif
2MB, 439x301px
>>19414262
>Seriously, it's Berenstain? I thought they wrote that with an E instead of an A too. Let's check this out.
>What the fuck, multiverses collapsing? Timelines shifting? Holy shit, these guys are insane. They're obviously just misremembering things.
>Aahh... That must be what happened to me too. Of course Mandela didn't die in prison. Haha, silly me! :P
>>
>>19411652
no like a demon
>>
>>19411751
Thinking about whether there's magic or spirits is speculating on speculation too. Or did that slip past you too? Why does it matter to you what we talk about so much? Why does it trigger you when I say think about it? Why do you feel the need to call people stupid for "wasting" their time on things you think they should leave be? Did an ME touch you in your private places?

>tl;dr don't be a douche
>>
>>19411800
And you, why are you so bent out of shape about what we discuss? You know as much as the rest of us about these things, but you're trying to come across as someone who knows so much about it, that you feel comfortable telling others not to waste time on it. Sad
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.