[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /x/, first off, I'm not a Mandela effect believer. A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: john-wilkes-booth-1807344-A.jpg (68KB, 334x192px) Image search: [Google]
john-wilkes-booth-1807344-A.jpg
68KB, 334x192px
ok /x/, first off, I'm not a Mandela effect believer. A few of the instances I thought were pretty interesting but mostly I figured we are all stupid and can't remember shit properly.

Green texting the reason for my post:
>few weeks ago
>flipping between CNN and FoxNews
>I think they were talking about the Kathy Griffen thing
>anchor mentions something about Lincoln getting stabbed
>I think to myself "That news lady's stupid, Lincoln was shot"
>day or two later, binge watching youtube conspiracy theory videos
>video mentions Lincoln being stabbed
>wtf???
>go to Wikipedia, Wilkes stabbed Lincoln in the chest, he died in the back of a carriage.
>Feel stupid, whatever I was like 10 when I learned about it, I must have mixed it up
>be today, go to get lunch
>get change, looking at penny
>must have been looking for a long time because the cashier asked if I collected pennies
>laugh and say "ha ha I collect all money"
>feel dumb, go home and end up looking assassination up again.
>"(Booth)...shot Lincoln once in the back of the head, and the President died the next morning."
>wait...what?

Did something change for like a month and then change back? Did anyone else notice anything? I'm going through all my phone/laptop history to see if I have any evidence of this.
>>
I feel like you is lyin'.

Related to booth
He shot him.
>>
>>19409953
I feel like you is lyin'.
>>
It was just a test run don't think too much about it
>>
>>19409938
Fucked up if true. I never heard the stabbing thing
>>
No I clearly remember hearing that Lincoln was shot by booth using an old derringer. However there was a time when I thought that Space Shuttle Discovery was the one that burned up on re-entry and not Columbia.
>>
>>19409938
You mixed shit up. So you're saying all the movies involving lincoln getting shot also magically changed the scenes to lincoln getting stabbed? Do you know how it would change your reality? No you don't because you are actually considering the mandela effect.
>>
>>19409938
the mandella effect is 1 part people not remembering shit properly, 1 part shit actually having been changed but not time travel or parallel dimensions but the narrative changed like mandell dying in prison then deciding africa needed a symbol so they said he didnt die and they gave the name to some other guy,

and 1 part actual changes to the timeline like castro fying. he died 2 years before the time he was listed as having died. it was on the news some faggot named philipe (probably misspelled) took over then castro didnt die and philipe died in a horse ridding accident. the horse got spooked and threw him he broke something and got a fever and died... when he was young. many dont know it but this affected le weed man (canadian pm justin trudeau) psychologically which seems odd at first until you start combing thorough his family tree
>>
>laugh and say "ha ha I collect all money"
>feel dumb
sphagetti as always
>>
>>19409938
listen, we are in a nother universe. Its run by a master spider. Alex jones on infowards is a robot. The real alex jones is a beast, who they are holding in captivity.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.